Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I assume Katie has a new Ghost writer.

Another work of fiction....

I just dropped in to give you my 2pence worth and to let you know I'm still breathing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

freda19

VIP Member
Re Peter Andre.Just read the other day that during an interview he was asked about the Friends reunion that everyone was/is talking about. He said he's never ever watched friends. The interviewer was shocked"What never?" Nope, he never watched it but said he'd sung at David Scwimmers vow renewal back in 2010. :eek: Apparently Schwimmers wife loved Peter's songs and wanted him there. So he did it and says he was shocked watching the likes of Thandie Newton and other big names singing along to his songs.:ROFLMAO:
I thought "That's how you do it Pwicey. Just chillin' with the stars. No big deal".:m

• Heart
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
I've said this many times, just when you think she can't sink any lower, she does.

I'm still placing bets Katie will auction off Princesses Virginity!
I'm surprised she hadn't bottled that colonic water & wants to flog that myself 🀒 she's a complete shit show all ways up and he's no better either.

• Sick
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Isn't it strange that over the past few days some weird people have joined this thread; made one or two strange comments then disappeared. Someone is getting rattled or tattled. There was someone yesterday, literally new member (25 mins) or so. I tried to @ their name and it wouldn't appear...

I can't wait for Katie's house of cards to tumble round her shattered hairlines personally. So dash to the hospital today for unknown illness/cancer scare? Mum or Harvey at death's door? Who is it who has 'gone to the other side'?

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Morning my Krustie loves 😘🌞. All caught up again. I don't have much time to be here at the moment. Being a REAL mum to multiple children during half term is full time. Add in additional needs. I ACTUALLY have to cook for them AND look after them. Imagine that Skanky 😳

She has previously shown Harvey's address when he first moved in. She'll have done it on purpose this time. 'i can't go to prison yer 'onour coz I need to protect Harvey innit. Ee's getting kidnap threats after I ACCIDENTALLY posted his address. I'm soooooo stressed about it all that I haven't been able to pay my creditors' 🎻☹

• Angry
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Haha, love it 🀣🀣😘 and thank you for my brandy, bless you πŸ₯ƒπŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

They do 250ml & 500ml size, so try a little one first & see what you think. V05 Tame & Shine spray 100 ml is good too, it's usually on offer for £3 in Asdas. Spray it in dry hair then straighten, it's brill. Sorry for off topic hair talk folks, just needed to tell Pom while I remembered, Skankys still a twat 🀣🀣😘
Loool Cole the wank engine πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
You're welcome πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

I brought it on eBay earlier..250ml exactly the same one, for 16.99 ..sounds great and I look forward to it arriving....many thanks again πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸΎ Pom hugs to you 🐾 xx

Don't forget she also claimed in Feb that one leg was shorter and would need an op to align her legs πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/katie-price-has-sent-blue-23446625
I remember this pic..I made a pic out of it a few months back 😘 xx.
Ohhh got it..back in January...the boots reminded me of RoboCop πŸ˜„...

Resizer_16104861057220.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Skanky and Wanky, the 'TV Personality, Model and Influencer' who doesn't want to be famous are very quiet. What are they up to?

On another note, just watching 'Lorraine' and David Attenborough was featured. Now that's a real celebrity. 95 now.

I have a lovely story about him.

When Joe my son was really small (about 4, 23 now) hubby and I at the time had money and could have sent him to private school but we decided instead to travel with him. He's been all over the world which I believe is an education in itself, we wanted to show him there is a world out there. Qualified PADI Diver, spent a month in the Carribean replacing and regrowing coral reefs. He's grown into a righteous fine man.

When Joe was about 8 he wrote to Sir David and sent him pictures of him with monkeys, snorkelling with turtles, stingrays etc. It was the usual kids letter 'my name is Joe X and I am 8 years old and my birthday is x. My favouite book is the 'Origin of Species' by Charles Darwin and here are some pictures of me with some species'.

I managed to get Sir Davids address in Richmond from a PR chum and posted said letter.

About a week later Joe got a letter in those posh cream envelopes, hand written in a fountain pen. It was from Sir David with a lengthy letter encouraging his interests with a signed photo 'to Joe from David' and he'd put 5 quid in to refund his postage.

Anyway, on his next birthday Sir David sent him a birthday card!

But the funniest bit is when I went to Joes next parents evening at school. They'd just recently had a show and tell and Joe had taken him correspondence in from Sir David and told the class that he was his grandad!!!

I"m a Catholic but had to lie through my teeth when the teachers, even the headmistress said 'We had no idea who Joe grandad was'.

Still see them in the local Co-Op today and they occasionally mention it! Surprised I've not been hit by a bolt of lightening.

Sir David occasionally writes to Joe, normally on his birthday. Now that is a star and celebrity Skanky and Wanky.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Hi, just came on to say I’m here (in Portugal) until Sunday and peter Andre was in vilamoura today with princess (other kids there too but I recognised princess!). Docked in the marina today on β€˜diamond’ yacht.
So basically J & P met mummy dearest for an hour for lunch 😊. That explains why J was looking at his phone. Having asked to not be involved in her circus, I'm guessing he probably didn't even want to meet her for lunch. But she still can't respect his wishes to be left alone. Nope, she had to post a pic to make people think they're with her πŸ™„.

• Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oooh, Pommy, glad you're here. If you want shiny hair all the time & your colour to last, get some of this. It's expensive but you don't need much & there's some fab sellers on eBay:

View attachment 607441
Thank you my friend πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸΎβ€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I love eBay so I be having a look straight away after this message before coming back later πŸ₯°πŸ’– xx.
This looks very nice ❀πŸ₯° xx.

Hope you getting a rest today after been busy..this is for you πŸ₯ƒπŸΎ πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Little penis puffin Billy as mentioned earlier.. made me laugh so I made Thomas the tank engine into Cole the little penis wank engine ,🀭.

Back later πŸ₯°

Resizer_16230894501870.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here while catching upπŸ₯°πŸ˜€ xx.

Val Cole Doonican ....
Damn I hate the watermark pics but hopefully it still be enjoyed πŸ₯°

Resizer_16225897123670.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So this is KPs MUA Fern Pointy Chin and the woman who did KP and Carwashs fillers at her 5yr old sons’ birthday party. Very appropriate dress don’t you think πŸ€”πŸ˜²

they’re all as bad as each other with their spelling and grammar πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Talking of this party, there were live animals there, a chinchilla in a box, covered by a black cloth, in the heat yesterday must of been awful, it’s arm kept poking out the crate it was in 😒 I am truly disgusted and that company should be ashamed of itself

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Lovely how everything has animals on Pommy ❀
Thank you β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Here is a few pics of other things I have that are animal related πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

The Fox sake mug was my first profile pic on here in February last year πŸ₯°

Resizer_16227538258270.jpg

To keep on topic here is Cole's mug 🀭
Lol ....
Back in abit πŸ₯°

Resizer_16011603476370.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
They'd have achieved the same results if they'd stuffed the tube in it's gob - same old shit in both ends

Well its not like she would share them with H is it? And I doubt cole would DARE to steal one like he does with H's carrot cakes either

Theres a definate Criminal Look amongst that lot - the one in the middle looks like Lex Luthor's sister haha

I bet it was pointing it's toe at the camera though like it does at traffic cameras, bank machines & CCTV in parking lots :)

Cole will buy it and she'll just laugh because its so hilarious (apparently)

She has thousands of gallons of similar stuff swilling around the gardens at Trampy Towers so she can bottle that and flog it to her "Fans" too

Excellent Pom! :) Now I think we need a nice 1960s polyester safari suit and cole will be fit for a groovy night out at Sheesh with his old woman :)

Its not a New Issue Alert. No. It's a WARNING about the tide of excrement contained inside - open at your peril!
Here he is in his safari suit..from his modelling catalogue days..he will look forward to wearing that one lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16226546232370.jpg

• Haha

Monsieur Crumble

'Let the Music Play' - loved the Walrus of Lurrrrvvvve! I was a jazz funk, soul and R&B fan. Robbie Vincent on the radio, soul weekenders lol.
Oh yes Caistor Soul Weekender I went with my daughter and her then husband when I was 48, loved it! the age range was great 🀩 I went to see the Maestro and Love Unlimited girls and orchestra back in 78 when he appeared at the Congress Theatre in Eastbourne, fantastic night 😍 so many passed on now Luther,Marvin,Donny,Barry to name but a few πŸ˜₯ My mum and dad were always singing and dancing, they used to perform at 1940's night for many many years till mum passed away, my Avatar I drew to represent my mum and dad up there ☝still dancing and singing πŸ™‚

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Isn't it strange that over the past few days some weird people have joined this thread; made one or two strange comments then disappeared. Someone is getting rattled or tattled. There was someone yesterday, literally new member (25 mins) or so. I tried to @ their name and it wouldn't appear...

I can't wait for Katie's house of cards to tumble round her shattered hairlines personally. So dash to the hospital today for unknown illness/cancer scare? Mum or Harvey at death's door? Who is it who has 'gone to the other side'?
I woke up at half 2 this morning and read a couple of new comments. I remember thinking they seemed odd and the timing of these posters strange.

I also do not believe for one minute that any one of us are 'feeding' the monster etc...we are discussing a person we dislike...immensely 🀣
More importantly is that we all chat and have made friendsπŸ₯° so I will carry on as I please.

Morning all😁

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
What happened to the frog cake? Did skanky shovel down her own neck.Also doubting if they were in Portugal last week.

"She's planning another big celebration this weekend but went down to his school to give him a specially made cake."

Katie's rep confirmed the family's plans for this weekend, saying: "Katie has something special planned with Carl and all the children."
Shes
Wow, what a truly awful scarred mess 😳. There was s absolutely no procedure that can ever make her face any better. She really is absolutely butchered! @BigBlue2018 your mate has done a good job πŸ˜‚.
I cannot believe for 1 second that Crawl genuinely finds that attractive. She is fake & botched from top to bottom.
She really is very, very unwell. It's sad. BUT I don't feel sorry for her because she's a cunt 😁. Maybe ending up looking as bad as that is subtle karma?
You're so right Pink.

Being serious for once, why would anyone let someone carve them up like that just because it's free?

I'll never forget her getting ready for surgery in Turkey about to be wheeled into the threatre. No one could speak English, then a nurse walked into the 'Pre-Op' room, which I'm sure should be sterile, chucked her coat, rucksack and wellies into the corner next to an overspilling bin! I'd have been off that gurney faster than a rat up a drain, anaesthetic or not.

I think she is ill in someway, maybe the same condition as that Ken Doll guy?

BTW - POM, JUST HEARD ON THE RADIO IT'S NATIONAL CORGI DAY TODAY!!!!!❀❀❀❀

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20