Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Think the girl was on something , in the end did a really abusive post about the Krusties that was removed , no provocation for no reason at all , think she was having a bad day 🤣
Skanky did not like seeing what people really think of her haha :)

I've just seen some more old bollox on MSN who very thoughtfully share this crap with me concerning the skank-monster :(

First off they showed a photo of it having some shonky "treatment" on its ugly boat-race giving a lovely view of the numerous tramlines from plastic surgery that have "lifted" its face to reveal the mess we see before us now BARF :sick:🤮

And then it tells us that its disgusted with itself because its put on two stone during lockdowns thus is undergoing three lots of colonic irrigation a week in a bid to shift the lard out of it's system. Saint Amy the Apostle is dead against it seeing as colonic can tear the colon resulting in more surgery (that would probably please it of course) but skanky has dismissed Mother's pleas and ignored her anyway like it normally does. "Get back in the cupboard Muvva until I need you for a storyline!" :( Three times a week its off to Essex Fire Brigade training establishment to get a damned good blasting from their high pressure fire hoses - its just a shame they don't blast the thing into orbit really

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Cartoon me..the nearest I get to showing what I'm like lol 😊 nose ring was added by mistake, I don't wear jewellery at all 😊 xx.

Of course body and head aren't that size in real life lol 😄😄
Resizer_16229330731660.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
7 autobiography’s? I can sum up her life in one comment:

Find a bloke
Get pregnant
Give birth
Get engaged
Get married
Go to Turkey to have some work done (facelift for Katie and new teeth for him)
Cheat
announce divorce
Use him for attention
Yup, you're spot on. Same old crap every single time. Anyone paying full price for this crap is nuts! It's not worth 50p in the charity shop 😴😴

Idea.... @BigBlue2018 can you get us a deal to write a book titled 'TATTLE.life, the truth behind Skanky's lies'. I think it would be a bigger seller. We'd be rich 👍👛

• Heart
Reactions: 19

DC16

VIP Member
Glad I'm not the only one who gets suspicious when people suddenly post although I did lurk for months before I posted anything
I lurked too, then once I saw her walking on her Maldives holiday, that was the final straw and just had to then join in with you guys. I also wanted karma for what happened to Rolo.

• Heart
  • Sad

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Surprised Katie hasn't done another sex tape yet.
Wasn’t Dane Bowers and his toe in the foof a sex tape? I haven’t searched for myself as there isn’t enough mind bleach to recover from that 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Steph's Doomed Lunch will have KP answering her critics on how she brings up her brood! I kid you not - a woman who had 4 children removed from her care and one that spends time in special school care. Delusional old cunt. Dolly, Dolly where's that piss pot - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😡 😡 😡

• Angry

Tamar

VIP Member
Do you remember that programme You are What you Eat? Dr McKeith always had her patients do a colonic. Not sure what the real medical use is.
Do you remember that programme You are What you Eat? Dr McKeith always had her patients do a colonic. Not sure what the real medical use is.
colon cleansing — also called a colonic or a colonic irrigation — isn't necessary. That's because your digestive system and bowel already eliminate waste material and bacteria from your body. ( commonly known as HAVING A GOOD SHIT)

colon cleansing can sometimes be harmful. In fact, coffee enemas sometimes used in colon cleansing have been linked to several deaths. Colon cleansing can also cause less serious side effects, such as cramping, bloating, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.

Other potential concerns with colon cleansing include:

• Dehydration
  • A tear in the rectum (perforation)
  • Infection
  • A change in your electrolyte balance, which can be dangerous if you have kidney or heart disease or other health problems

• Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'm here, just lurking, they haven't even done anything worth taking the piss out of today 🤣🤣

Evening All ''waves from in front of the telly'' 👋👋❤

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member

Well what do you think? :(
Well she is bound to put her (non broken) foot in it and be caught out in alot of lies buuuuut I doubt cole would allow her to do it and all the people she owes money would be expecting to be paid if she did.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Bloody hell Krustie's, I'm away for 24 hours & you've filled a thread & already on page 5 of another 😳.

I had a quick look at 'news' last night & saw that there was a new YouTube 🤢. I couldn't face anything to do with her.

Again I say, if she wasn't such an utter cunt, I'd feel sorry for her. Imagine being so absolutely desperate for a headline that you will sell video footage of the contents of your arsehole. And share all the details of your failure to get pregnant. Baby only wanted for more headlines & cash 😡. He is also seriously DESPERATE for fame for going along with all this absolute bollocks.

So when is little Lisbon Miracle Colonic Woods due?

Pair of utter cunts! 😡

@Dollylovesshoes I went to the Agatha Christie exhibition at Torquay museum. I was soooo excited to see many of the items from Poirot's flat.

• Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I have numerous stomach issues and have been told a colonic irrigation could cause perforations to your bowel leaving you with even bigger problems! I know she constantly goes on about her ‘farting’ and she probably either has IBS or some form of intolerance, her diet seems awful a lot of processed food, she ordered 40 doughnuts after eating Burger King the other week, no wonder her digestive system is struggling!!

• Heart
  • Angry

MrsEms

VIP Member
Ok I'm going in...

Thread suggestion
#40 lately Katie's been doing naff all, we're still waiting for her downfall.

• Haha
  • Heart