Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sun's gunning for her now....

(after all that money spent by Ch 4..... Hope the producers are gutted....)
God she just turns everything to tit doesn't she? How on earth can she live like that? And why on earth would any potential partner want to live in that tit hole?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
On the podcast ‘the exciting thing’ they were saying they had but couldn’t announce yet please god don’t let it be gogglebox ….or anything on tv for that matter 😌
I dont think she has any chance of a tv show of her own or a slot on one, she cant even get an interview on mainstream tv now ... she is done as far as that goes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she still seeing the kids does anyone know? We know Kieran is seeing both as he said on a recent live, but is she? Do we think P and J are seeing them and supporting them?
Nosey,we don’t talk about it on here much now as it’s all been arranged by court in private,she hasn’t got em,that’s obvious and when she can see them and IF she can we don’t know.❤

Reactions: 26
I was consulting with my talking candle earlier. The ghost of Howard Carter appeared and told me that Skank’s place smells exactly the same as cracking open a pharaoh’s tomb.
and probably as risky ... curse wise ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just listen to the podcast out of morbid curiosity.

Why does she shout ?

She interrupts Edna all the time too

And she’s such a stupid duck that she doesn’t know the difference between England and the U.K.

Where’s she getting the money for this family dinghy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just listen to the podcast out of morbid curiosity.

Why does she shout ?

She interrupts Edna all the time too

And she’s such a stupid duck that she doesn’t know the difference between England and the U.K.

Where’s she getting the money for this family dinghy ?
Her magic money tree

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HOW, I mean, just HOW can something get that trashed? Who just opens their back door and hurls tit out into the garden, which looks like what's going on there? Or randomly starts a bonfire on the lawn?
People of Sussex looking to rent out their gorgeous homes, be afraid. Be VERY afraid.
These pictures should be shown to her new landlord.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow- she really did have it all didn’t she! Just seen some pics of the house and the grounds before she moved in and it was beautiful, really serene and the pool area etc looked perfect for family days.

No wonder she is looking so god damn upset! She has nothing left!
It’s the largest private outdoor pool in Sussex.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why do they keep referring to that fool JJ as a 'man' when there's nothing manly about him? Just because he may have a diddy ickle winkie and is 31 years old it doesn't make him a man.
He's ageing backwards towards infancy 🤣

"The Curious Case of Ben-JJ-min Button"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes and she has said before she hopes he dies before her as he wouldn't be able to cope without her. She seriously has no idea how his early death would affect her ( or maybe it wouldn't seeing as she doesn't really give a tit about him). I have just had to go to a funeral for my friend's son who died unexpectedly ( completely fit and healthy young man) and it was heartbreaking to see how his loss has affected his parents. My friend was hugging me so tight and sobbing on my shoulder she is absolutely devastated.
I really don't think it would impact her at all, she doesn’t feel any genuine emotion from what we've seen & know about her. She mirrors behaviour, that's all she can do, typical narc sociopath. I agree with others that have said recently she'd monetise it down to the last penny, but just carry on as if nothing had happened. Anyone close to her still giving her the benefit of doubt over her behaviour, (is there anyone left?!), is probably in for a dose of the real KFP at that time. She'll be the same when her mum pops off.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I hope everybody in the vicinity sees these disgusting pictures, especially the new landlords. Who accumulates that much stuff and tat it’s not normal, obviously hoarding springs to mind. Seems to me they are just throwing everything they don’t want into the garden intending to just leave it for somebody else to clear. I would have said she should be billed for every penny it costs to clear that house but what’s the point. She’ll just ignore that as well, just another bill to her.
How long before the new place starts to look messy? It didn’t take long for the Ashtead rental to give the neighbours cause to complain. Sorry but either the landlord is a foreign investor with no idea who the management company have let in there or he’s having trouble letting it at a grossly obscene overpriced rent and is just desperate for anybody in which case he deserves everything he’s got coming. Also look at the picture of her manure heap. She’s never had that many horses there. That must have been building up for at least two years.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.