Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair, lashes, nails and pic by car, passenger side🤔
hmmm she's up to something and is making sure all the visuals are out there first.
This is the colour my nails are on this sunny day, today?
This is what I am wearing, today?
This is my hair colour, today?
This is the car I'm definitely not driving, today?
Cover for something methinks🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 28
He must be, she’s got this lad completely under her control, I do believe he’ll do anything for her to keep his fame chasing game alive, reckon this creepy man-child thinks fame and his dream has arrived just being around her, methinks though that it will be a nightmare for him soon, she bores easily, he’s very boring, she will be back to her old ways chasing men soon, if not already, and anyway it’s still not a relationship, he’s just there to do madam’s bidding, what a fool he is 😁
Totally. It’s still crickets on his SM. Maybe Mummy has taken his phone away.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hair is all his own.
I did say it was real, but I was told it was not, by a few people on here, and the secret celebrity gossip thread, I don’t remember who though 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I am very confused now, I said I was surprised as it looks real to me, I‘ve been going around telling my friends Andre’s hair is fake, people going wow, oh dear I’ll have to correct that now, what will my friends say…you liar Kylie, they’ll think I’m like Skank 🥴😁

Hope I haven’t started a ‘ladybird’ incident about Andre’s hair 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I just can't understand how she can be laughing saying it's a beautiful day. She's lost her home and the two little ones have been removed at last. For god's sake woman, you've had all five of your children removed from your care. Aren't you one bit ashamed? Don't you worry that the youngest ones might be sobbing everynight missing their mum and dad? That's if they aren't yet home with Kieran. This thing must at the very least have Aspergers, she has no emotions, she's literally like a robot.
Not Aspergers, she's a sociopath or psychopath. She has a lack of empathy and doesn't really feel remorse. Repeated Law breaking and callousness are hallmarks of a sociopath.

Screen Shot 2024-05-18 at 20.26.47.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-18 at 20.26.52.png

---
I did say it was real, but I was told it was not, by a few people on here, and the secret celebrity gossip thread, I don’t remember who though 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I am very confused now, I said I was surprised as it looks real to me, I‘ve been going around telling my friends Andre’s hair is fake, people going wow, oh dear I’ll have to correct that now, what will my friends say…you liar Kylie, they’ll think I’m like Skank 🥴😁

I think some people based it on his brothers being bald, then it kind of became one of those rumours people think must be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey @okeep have you been moonlighting on the Daily Fail comments section??
This looks like one of your famous Krusty ballard mash-ups 🤣

DM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember KP saying she has been invited to loads of parades can anybody remember which ones ? I can only remember Canterbury

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is deffo something weird going on there, we see it all the time with her. My guess is it’s been caused by wearing shoes that are too small and too high for long periods. This has put too much pressure on her big toe, and caused trauma to the joint over time, resulting in her toe elevated at an angle as we see. Just another aspect of her f*cking up her body 🤦🏽‍♀️
The big toe plays a big part in balance. She’s so top heavy her poor big piggie has to work extra hard to stop her falling over. It has to bend so far back so it can get leverage to push down hard to keep her upright.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I'm the same, I heard it on here and told everyone🤥🤥🤥 Oh the shame, I'll have to confess to my friends 🫣🫣🫣😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😁😆😅🤣😂
Skank probably started the rumour, sorry Pete🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ex hairdresser here colour technician, many years ago so methods have changed. However, it would take several attempts to get cunts hair that colour. Definitely not in one day. Either extensions or a wig.

Reactions: 39
Yep, this would be hard to fake, he's even got a little bit of grey in there.

View attachment 2944126
Poor old Pete, is that from lockdown, his hair was having a bad time. My poor mum couldn’t go to the hairdressers and her hair goes wild when she doesn’t Not joking she looked a witch, it went really frizzy, crazy like, I was face timing her and I couldn’t stop laughing at her all the time, she did find it funny herself.

I can’t remember much about Skank in lockdown, does anyone remember what her hair was like, she constantly broke curfew rules I think she found a way to get her hair sorted. More illegal activity,

Lockdown was really crazy, when I think of it now it’s like a bad dream, I don’t feel like any of it happened, I couldn’t even take my daughter to the play park, it was taped off, though it did turn her into a great chef, we made a lot of creations in the kitchen, she’s only 10 now but wow she’s a brilliant little cook, quite enjoyed that part of lockdown 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I remember KP saying she has been invited to loads of parades can anybody remember which ones ? I can only remember Canterbury
She said 40, she has 3 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m keeping track of her schedule, might send it to the trustees, so they can tell the judge next time what she’s up to as they don’t seem to be doing this.

She only has Dublin, Belfast and Canterbury so far, unsurprisingly she’s lied again about the 40 gigs 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

IMG_6863.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What a surprise just 3 but it could sound like 40
But she also said she had singing gigs but nothing has been said since another lie?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.