Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huffington Post seems to have the most relevant article...

For friend, read drug dealer...
He added: “As I understand it she had been drinking, she was lonely and she decided to go and see a friend who lived a relatively short distance away and that is when the incident happened.”

yet, originally, she was driving to get more drugs 🤔
---
So dear Stan whatya fink?❤
---

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I’ll tell you what I think @Dollylovesshoes, she’s a bleep. That’s what I think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Drugged up yes, but she'd run out of the marching powder so there's the need for speed!
Not a problem according to the local feds as they only done her for the drink part, don't we all drive coked out our heads?
Yes we all drive coked up, like we all have bankruptcies and are about to be evicted from our mansions.
🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Drugged up yes, but she'd run out of the marching powder so there's the need for speed!
Not a problem according to the local feds as they only done her for the drink part, don't we all drive coked out our heads?
She could be doing that thing drunk drivers do though, overcompensating and going really slowly like a 98 year old driving to church on a Sunday 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not certain but this case would show precedent if no action is taken. Have we ever seen or heard of anyone not getting punished over the amount of driving offences or bankruptcies. To be fair it’s already there, totally unrelated but when I was younger I was banned from driving for no insurance, (silly) and I got banned and points instantly. I tried to delay court as I was unwell, it was to go ahead without me.

Morgages are generally three missed payments and you’re in court.
I think she took advantage of the payment holidays offered during Covid. There was also an eviction moratorium so no one was allowed to be evicted. That was lifted towards the end of last year - so hey presto now they’ve gone to court

Reactions: 34
She admitted to drug taking. There are tests for that too!

I don't believe she is being protected. I think she is a fine example, across many jurisdictions, of how the UK justice system fails to join the dots. Mortgage, family court, bankruptcies, driving etc. All the charges when occurring concurrently should be taken into account Imvho.
the book publishers should have joined the dots as well as I bet there bits in that book about how she rescued those kids and how KH is ……….. (insert insult/accusation), when said publisher finds out she’s lost the kids and the house and they’re potentially lining the pockets of an insolvent immoral woman. They should bloody pull the plug on it, pronto

Reactions: 37
My thread recap is

She's still a lying, cheating, scumbag bleep, she always has been and always will be.

She will get her comeuppance. I'm quite enjoying this slow circling of the drain. It will effect her more than a bam you are in prison. Take it all slowly away from her, bit by bit, piece by piece and then hit her with a prison sentence when she literally has nothing at all left.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
All this chit chat about the day she crashed the car, high as kite has made me realise why I’m so jaded a despondent over the complete failure to bring this thing to account. I just looked up how long ago it was…. 28th December 2021, I remember it well. I was getting ready for work, and it was on GMB, or some news channel, I was watching the report open mouthed, gobsmacked. I was straight on the phone to my best mate (we both dislike her 😁), I said “Have you seen the news, the twit has really done it this time, woo hoo, jail time for madam, she ain’t getting away with this one”, oh we cackled like two witches, honestly we were sure she couldn’t escape this one……oh how wrong we were 🤦🏽‍♀️ Still to this day, I don’t know how they f*cked that one up, why she wasn’t jailed, or banned for life (is that a thing) she’s a bloody menace on the roads, and yet she has continued to flaunt driving laws to this day, how is this possible 🤷🏽‍♀️

It’s nearly 3 years since that incident, and all we see is her being treated with a ridiculous leniency by the courts, IMO to the point of complete incompetence now, be it driving, bankruptcy, even the kids, the one time she has lost in court still took forever (yeah I know, the abhorrent Rickwood had a lot to do with that) why is madam so Teflon. She even walked away from the crash without serious injury, despite being off her head. The latest deferment, or whatever has happened has finished me off thinking the courts will take her down, I‘ve lost the faith, nearly 3 bloody years of her escaping justice time and time again, yeah I can’t see it ever changing, she just always finds a way to avoid justice.

I still think she’s going down, all the points @tracey3871 listed earlier, indicate she’s f*cked, but sorry it ain’t gonna be the courts that take her down, gonna be madam who destroys herself, I’ve said I’m not a patient girl, seriously nearly 3 years to bring her to account for any of her illegal criminal behaviour, is way beyond my tolerance level, I can no longer wait, I’m done with paying any attention to her court cases, it’s all background noise to me now, I’m calling it a day on that aspect of her downfall, Kylie don’t wait, I don’t do queuing either, but that’s another matter 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2937677
It's ok Kylie,,, EURO 2024 kickyball starts next month 14th June to the 14th July so that will take your mind off skank for a while and you can have a right old rant and yellow/red card me as much as you want. 🤣🤣🤣😘❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All this chit chat about the day she crashed the car, high as kite has made me realise why I’m so jaded a despondent over the complete failure to bring this thing to account. I just looked up how long ago it was…. 28th December 2021, I remember it well. I was getting ready for work, and it was on GMB, or some news channel, I was watching the report open mouthed, gobsmacked. I was straight on the phone to my best mate (we both dislike her 😁), I said “Have you seen the news, the twit has really done it this time, woo hoo, jail time for madam, she ain’t getting away with this one”, oh we cackled like two witches, honestly we were sure she couldn’t escape this one……oh how wrong we were 🤦🏽‍♀️ Still to this day, I don’t know how they f*cked that one up, why she wasn’t jailed, or banned for life (is that a thing) she’s a bloody menace on the roads, and yet she has continued to flaunt driving laws to this day, how is this possible 🤷🏽‍♀️

It’s nearly 3 years since that incident, and all we see is her being treated with a ridiculous leniency by the courts, IMO to the point of complete incompetence now, be it driving, bankruptcy, even the kids, the one time she has lost in court still took forever (yeah I know, the abhorrent Rickwood had a lot to do with that) why is madam so Teflon. She even walked away from the crash without serious injury, despite being off her head. The latest deferment, or whatever has happened has finished me off thinking the courts will take her down, I‘ve lost the faith, nearly 3 bloody years of her escaping justice time and time again, yeah I can’t see it ever changing, she just always finds a way to avoid justice.

I still think she’s going down, all the points @tracey3871 listed earlier, indicate she’s f*cked, but sorry it ain’t gonna be the courts that take her down, gonna be madam who destroys herself, I’ve said I’m not a patient girl, seriously nearly 3 years to bring her to account for any of her illegal criminal behaviour, is way beyond my tolerance level, I can no longer wait, I’m done with paying any attention to her court cases, it’s all background noise to me now, I’m calling it a day on that aspect of her downfall, Kylie don’t wait, I don’t do queuing either, but that’s another matter 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2937677

Amen Sister!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So dear Stan whatya fink?❤
---

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Think skank was driving under drink and drugs probably on her phone trying to contact her dealer sink boy and she's slid off the road hit the verge and the cars flipped onto it's side, she's got out and someone from a house or passing in a car has stopped rang ambulance and plod automatically turn up aswell, skanks admitted to plod she had been drinking and taking drugs but when she'd got to hospital and the clan found out the stories started to change for the sympathy and excuses. The C4 documentary was just a load of made up bollocks for ratings and to get people feeling sorry and try to start the big TV comeback. It didnt work because the only thing skanks had is the MM renovation show coincidentally C4 aswell. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's ok Kylie,,, EURO 2024 kickyball starts next month 14th June to the 14th July so that will take your mind off skank for a while and you can have a right old rant and yellow/red card me as much as you want. 🤣🤣🤣😘❤
Oh ffs, you mean Monroe will be back with her hot take punditry about kickyball? Fml.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no, have we got another kickyball tournament thing arriving soon 🤦🏽‍♀️ Mr SK and his mates watch all those matches, sometimes round my lovely house, outrageous, I will be a kickyball widow this summer again 🥴

I am not giving you a red card for this Stan, as it’s good you’ve given me a heads up it’s coming, but here is a reminder of what you face if we get a load of kickyball on here, it’s bad enough it’s in my house, can’t have it on here as well, no, no no, what say you Kylie ….

70897F5B-E32E-4E1F-BD87-468B05F72CCB.jpeg

Back on topic, see Skank has continued to post that scamming app over the last hour, gives no f*cks about ripping off her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️ and sadly a photo of H with two big cakes on a plate, he’s looks bigger than ever, she’s killing that boy with the calories, but her fans just cheer her on, telling her, she’s a great mom, it’s dreadful, she so isn’t. I’m not posting the H pic, but it’s heart breaking seeing it, knowing his weight is a serious health issue now, and she is the problem.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh no, have we got another kickyball tournament thing arriving soon 🤦🏽‍♀️ Mr SK and his mates watch all those matches, sometimes round my lovely house, outrageous, I will be a kickyball widow this summer again 🥴

I am not giving you a red card for this Stan, as it’s good you’ve given me a heads up it’s coming, but here is a reminder of what you face if we get a load of kickyball on here, it’s bad enough it’s in my house, can’t have it on here as well, no, no no, what say you Kylie ….

View attachment 2937758

Back on topic, see Skank has continued to post that scamming app over the last hour, gives no f*cks about ripping off her fans 🤦🏽‍♀️ and sadly a photo of H with two big cakes on a plate, he’s looks bigger than ever, she’s killing that boy with the calories, but her fans just cheer her on, telling her, she’s a great mom, it’s dreadful, she so isn’t. I’m not posting the H pic, but it’s heart breaking seeing it, knowing his weight is a serious health issue now, and she is the problem.
“Truss-pilot” 🤣 I truss the word “trust” doesn’t feature in her vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeaahhhh.... but Skanky.... you don't look like this any more so I very much doubt you'll be invited for a photoshoot - unless they're doing an article on botched surgically enhanced grannies....

1715797393868.png
1715797414437.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok are reporting that she is being evicted and showing letters don’t think anyone believes she is keeping MM

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
New thread 🧵😀💖 and title 😀👍💖 xxx
I'm on last thread but I leave this message while I catch up in a bit 😊🥰😘 xxx

@coolcat2022 Thank you very much for such a big compliment and it was lovely hearing your top three Pom pics...here they are for you Love and hugs from Pom ❤❤❤💕🤗😍💖😊🥰🐾🐶😘 xxxx

Resizer_17157983534171.jpg

Resizer_17157984037421.jpg

Resizer_17157182706891.jpg

Resizer_16911346018371.jpg

Resizer_16480547217100.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
There are sentencing guidelines that have to be adhered to though. They go off the level of alcohol in the blood, not how long someone's been drinking. If she'd caused an accident with another vehicle or injured someone it would have been much worse. This isn't protection, it's just how the law is.
Sometimes the guidelines that have to be followed are a joke. I know this is off topic and not relevant so feel free to ignore as I can’t do spoilers but my daughter got caught doing 35 mph on a 30 road. She paid the fine and did the three hour speed aware course to avoid 3 points on her licence. She was lectured (rightly so) on how to drive safely and carefully, why it’s important etc and shown graphic images of accidents. Whereas the man who killed my son by knocking him off his bike as he overtook him just got told at the inquest by the coroner to take more care when passing cyclists……. This is because he wasn’t speeding, wasn’t drunk or on drugs and his car was taxed and insured (he also ripped the insides out of his dashcam before the police arrived but they believed his story that he spilt coffee on it earlier that day 🤔). He just had a lapse of concentration apparently….. The police told me the outcome would have been very different if any of these things had been relevant so I don’t get why she keeps getting away with it again and again, drugs, no insurance or valid licence?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
She wouldn't have needed to be going that fast either. She was drugged and pissed up and it was an unlit road.
Have you ever seen Skank drive she don’t no the meaning of driving safely the bmw is a heavy car, it would not have rolled unless it was going at some speed, and it would have gone straight through any hedge because of it’s weight.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.