Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding skanks motoring offences,,
Skank is a REPEAT OFFENDER and should be jailed.
NO LICENCE.
NO INSURANCE.
DRIVING WHILST DISQUALIFIED.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.
FAILING TO NAME THE DRIVER.
ACCIDENT.
SPEEDING.
NO SEATBELT.
USING A MOBILE.
Each of the above skanks been in court for or been done under the single justice act on more than one occasion for each offence. That is a REPEAT OFFENDER and according to the law should have had a custodial sentence. 😎
Judge said didn’t she? worst driving she’d ever seen,but was fucked from previous judge On case.

Reactions: 28
That's the thing with skank it's not just 1 or 2 or even a mistake it's blatantly giving the finger to the law, the courts and the judges that skanks been done for each offence 2 or 3 times. 😎
Mind blowing isn't it? No wonder people keep coming up with theories that she is being protected etc. This truly is

The law is an ass.

And the press ought to be exposing the disparities.

Reactions: 32
So it was a load of make up shite? But why though,the Bloke that found her disappeared,What was the ‘idea’ of why? Drugs she admitted that but what was the ‘Why’ 🥰
Huffington Post seems to have the most relevant article...

For friend, read drug dealer...
He added: “As I understand it she had been drinking, she was lonely and she decided to go and see a friend who lived a relatively short distance away and that is when the incident happened.”

Reactions: 27
Lets just say to roll a car at high speed with nothing to stop it, the car would roll several times due to the speed before it finally came to a stop. If you lose control of a car at high speed it does not just fall over on it side it spins and maybe travels for maybe 50 or more metres before it come to a rest. Its also highly unlikely it would do that in a straight line. Plus the reactions of a drunk, drugged up driver would be so slow they would never be able to control anything.
The fact she was drunk and drugged up was the reason she wasn't injured ... she was unable to tense up

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Judge said didn’t she? worst driving she’d ever seen,but was fucked from previous judge On case.
That was at sentencing Dolly,, the loophole lawyer from the previous hearing had already pulled the rehab card on the previous judge, so when skank went for sentencing the new judges hands were tied.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Huffington Post seems to have the most relevant article...

For friend, read drug dealer...
He added: “As I understand it she had been drinking, she was lonely and she decided to go and see a friend who lived a relatively short distance away and that is when the incident happened.”

6am is an all-night bender. She should have had the book thrown at her.

The fact she was drunk and drugged up was the reason she wasn't injured ... she was unable to tense up
Plus the fact that she is a narcissist bleep meaning that she doesn't get stressed as normal peeps would.

So basically a drunk drugged narcissistic bleep is more likely to remain unscathed.

A bit like a cockroach surviving a nuclear holocaust.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But,but who was the fucker that saved her?strange👀
That was another story that changed 3 times for dramatic effect,,,,
1st. It was a bloke that heard the loud bang and came out his house to Fing skank.
2nd, it was a bloke that was driving to work that found skank sat by the crashed car on the side of the road.
3rd, for skanks C4 documentary, it was the young hero who decided on that morning to drive a different way home from work, found the upturned car with skank inside pleading for help, kicked in the window and heroically lifted skank in his arms and sat nursing her until the ambulance arrived.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
1st. It was a bloke that heard the loud bang and came out his house to Fing skank.
2nd, it was a bloke that was driving to work that found skank sat by the crashed car on the side of the road.
3rd, for skanks C4 documentary, it was the young hero who decided on that morning to drive a different way home from work, found the upturned car with skank inside pleading for help, kicked in the window and heroically lifted skank in his arms and sat nursing her until the ambulance arrived.
So dear Stan whatya fink?❤
---
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watching shameless the rise and fall of katie price documentary on channel 5, people saying what does this woman have to do to go to prison, she’s gotten away with so much

• Haha
Reactions: 34
6am is an all-night bender. She should have had the book thrown at her.
There are sentencing guidelines that have to be adhered to though. They go off the level of alcohol in the blood, not how long someone's been drinking. If she'd caused an accident with another vehicle or injured someone it would have been much worse. This isn't protection, it's just how the law is.

• Angry
There are sentencing guidelines that have to be adhered to though. They go off the level of alcohol in the blood, not how long someone's been drinking. If she'd caused an accident with another vehicle or injured someone it would have been much worse. This isn't protection, it's just how the law is.
She admitted to drug taking. There are tests for that too!

I don't believe she is being protected. I think she is a fine example, across many jurisdictions, of how the UK justice system fails to join the dots. Mortgage, family court, bankruptcies, driving etc. All the charges when occurring concurrently should be taken into account Imvho.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
All this chit chat about the day she crashed the car, high as kite has made me realise why I’m so jaded a despondent over the complete failure to bring this thing to account. I just looked up how long ago it was…. 28th December 2021, I remember it well. I was getting ready for work, and it was on GMB, or some news channel, I was watching the report open mouthed, gobsmacked. I was straight on the phone to my best mate (we both dislike her 😁), I said “Have you seen the news, the twit has really done it this time, woo hoo, jail time for madam, she ain’t getting away with this one”, oh we cackled like two witches, honestly we were sure she couldn’t escape this one……oh how wrong we were 🤦🏽‍♀️ Still to this day, I don’t know how they f*cked that one up, why she wasn’t jailed, or banned for life (is that a thing) she’s a bloody menace on the roads, and yet she has continued to flaunt driving laws to this day, how is this possible 🤷🏽‍♀️

It’s nearly 3 years since that incident, and all we see is her being treated with a ridiculous leniency by the courts, IMO to the point of complete incompetence now, be it driving, bankruptcy, even the kids, the one time she has lost in court still took forever (yeah I know, the abhorrent Rickwood had a lot to do with that) why is madam so Teflon. She even walked away from the crash without serious injury, despite being off her head. The latest deferment, or whatever has happened has finished me off thinking the courts will take her down, I‘ve lost the faith, nearly 3 bloody years of her escaping justice time and time again, yeah I can’t see it ever changing, she just always finds a way to avoid justice.

I still think she’s going down, all the points @tracey3871 listed earlier, indicate she’s f*cked, but sorry it ain’t gonna be the courts that take her down, gonna be madam who destroys herself, I’ve said I’m not a patient girl, seriously nearly 3 years to bring her to account for any of her illegal criminal behaviour, is way beyond my tolerance level, I can no longer wait, I’m done with paying any attention to her court cases, it’s all background noise to me now, I’m calling it a day on that aspect of her downfall, Kylie don’t wait, I don’t do queuing either, but that’s another matter 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

giphy.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She wouldn't have needed to be going that fast either. She was drugged and pissed up and it was an unlit road.
Drugged up yes, but she'd run out of the marching powder so there's the need for speed!
Not a problem according to the local feds as they only done her for the drink part, don't we all drive coked out our heads?

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.