Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked the courts for 6 months and they said NO. Nobody says NO to Meeeeeeeeeeee. So she will just avoid going for 6 months just to get her own way. After all she’s Katie bleeping Price. Entitled bloody madam and will only do what SHE wants. Never any consequences for her so why not. Seems she can do what the duck she wants.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
I've no idea what's going on 🤷 someone make it make sense please 🤯
I think I'll open a nice bottle of Kylie & see if that makes things clearer 😁
Whatever is going on though, 1 thing for sure is, she's done 👍
I think she's down the plughole now & hanging on by her fake nail tips.
When was the last time she was actually on a remotely reputable mainstream TV channel?
When was the last time any magazine ran an article about her?
Her exposure is getting smaller & smaller.
As a stand alone what has she actually got to offer?
Nobody gives a flying fudge about anything she has to say anymore.
There are zero positive comments that I can find on any comments section anywhere.
Anyone who is aware of her existence just wants to see her face proper consequences for her actions & justice for all those she owes money to.

I actually think she's just threatening to unalive herself to the courts every time & they can't risk that happening 🤔
Pinky my darling! She’s a bleep that’s lost the ‘hunt’..🥰
---
Here's my recap ...

Bint is off the telly
Bint has lost custody of her kids
Bint is signed up to a very obvious failed showmance with a fugly saddo
Bint has lost MM and is no longer a home owner
Bint can't get a surgeon to sort out the wonky tits or wrinkly face for free and can't afford to pay
Bint is a rubbish sales rep for cheap tit that poundland avoids on SM
Bint is recording 'records' but has no contract like a teenager
Bint is banned by ITV
Bint has no TV contracts or shows
Bint has paid to book venues for her 'live podcast tour' and will be lucky to break even
Bint appears to have run out of tit unknown podcasts to appear on spouting the same old shite
Bint has 2 bankruptcies running concurrently
Bint has had a legal injunction or 3 stopping her publishing her noo book of bullshit
Bint has failed at OF
Bint has 40% of her income from specific sources docked
Bint is screwed
Bint is a class A Bint
Bint is a bleep.
---
Fred cheered me up abit,so bleeping pissed off.🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m not certain but this case would show precedent if no action is taken. Have we ever seen or heard of anyone not getting punished over the amount of driving offences or bankruptcies. To be fair it’s already there, totally unrelated but when I was younger I was banned from driving for no insurance, (silly) and I got banned and points instantly. I tried to delay court as I was unwell, it was to go ahead without me.

Morgages are generally three missed payments and you’re in court.
The driving offences were all separate offences and mostly below the custody sentence, she did get bans. The bankruptcy is not over. I know it's frustrating and slow but she's been sentenced within the law as it stands. I don't see this special treatment that people keep alluding to.
I think it would be good if the law was changed to take into account people who have a complete lack of respect for court orders and bans....unfortunately, that's not likely to happen as our justice system is underfunded and hardly any prison places. As it stands she is being treated as the law dictates.

Reactions: 41
IMG_7776.jpeg

Strange that seeing as there is not a single picture of the car on its roof, in the photos that were published. The car also does not look that damaged in the photos, or did the car have another accident after it crashed.
Also you say loads of plastic debris in a farmers field so how did she manage to roll a car on a straight road yet the car does not also end up in the field?
Is stunt driving another one of Kippers hidden talents?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2937545
Strange that seeing as there is not a single picture of the car on its roof, in the photos that were published. The car also does not look that damaged in the photos, or did the car have another accident after it crashed.
Also you say loads of plastic debris in a farmers field so how did she manage to roll a car on a straight road yet the car does not also end up in the field?
Awww! I’m soo fick as duck,what do you think happened At that ‘incident’ now Dolly wants the truf.🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She asked the courts for 6 months and they said NO. Nobody says NO to Meeeeeeeeeeee. So she will just avoid going for 6 months just to get her own way. After all she’s Katie bleeping Price. Entitled bloody madam and will only do what SHE wants. Never any consequences for her so why not. Seems she can do what the duck she wants.
The bankruptcy Zoom call from Maldives did it for me😡 Never EVER have I heard of that, you couldn’t make it up. The whole situation is unbelievable. But, we don’t know the full situation. Everything is lie’s, smoke & mirrors. The whole clan are enablers, grifters & dishonest to their core😡🤮

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
View attachment 2937545
There were pictures in the media of the car on its roof from what I remember

Reactions: 34
I am sure it all will go well in the end. As I foreigner I seem to have more trust in the British legal system than some of you do ❤
It is all happening right in front of us. Yes, she’s going down!
It moves slowly but the bit I have most faith in is that the government do not forgive and forget people ripping them off for tax or hiding money. Our whole society is built on a class system where the upper classes have held onto wealth and controlled it for 1000s of years. They won't tolerate some little oik dictating to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The bankruptcy Zoom call from Maldives did it for me😡 Never EVER have I heard of that, you couldn’t make it up. The whole situation is unbelievable. But, we don’t know the full situation. Everything is lie’s, smoke & mirrors. The whole clan are enablers, grifters & dishonest to their core😡🤮
Yep, that was an absolute pisstake and should never have been allowed

There were pictures in the media of the car on its roof from what I remember
There are lots of pictures of it on its side, there doesn’t seem to be any equipment or vehicles nearby that could have moved it from a different position before this. I am only going by the pictures I have found though.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Think the car was on the side, all pictures I remember seeing x
Maybe that’s what I saw (long time ago now), definately not on all 4 wheels though
---
There are lots of pictures of it on its side, there doesn’t seem to be any equipment or vehicles nearby that could have moved it from a different position before this. I am only going by the pictures I have found though.
Apologies all, that’s the pic I saw (long time ago now and I’m old!)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Awww! I’m soo fick as duck,what do you think happened At that ‘incident’ now Dolly wants the truf.🤣❤
Lets just say to roll a car at high speed with nothing to stop it, the car would roll several times due to the speed before it finally came to a stop. If you lose control of a car at high speed it does not just fall over on it side it spins and maybe travels for maybe 50 or more metres before it come to a rest. Its also highly unlikely it would do that in a straight line. Plus the reactions of a drunk, drugged up driver would be so slow they would never be able to control anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lets just say to roll a car at high speed with nothing to stop it, the car would roll several times due to the speed before it finally came to a stop. If you lose control of a car at high speed it does not just fall over on it side it spins and maybe travels for maybe 50 or more metres before it come to a rest. Its also highly unlikely it would do that in a straight line. Plus the reactions of a drunk, drugged up driver would be so slow they would never be able to control anything.
So it was a load of make up shite? But why though,the Bloke that found her disappeared,What was the ‘idea’ of why? Drugs she admitted that but what was the ‘Why’ 🥰

Reactions: 13
I don't really care if it was on it's roof, side, upside down, or back to front. What really pissed me off was the fact that she was able to walk away.
What is it going to take to get rid of the bleep. 😤😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Regarding skanks motoring offences,,
Skank is a REPEAT OFFENDER and should be jailed.
NO LICENCE.
NO INSURANCE.
DRIVING WHILST DISQUALIFIED.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.
FAILING TO NAME THE DRIVER.
ACCIDENT.
SPEEDING.
NO SEATBELT.
USING A MOBILE.
Each of the above skanks been in court for or been done under the single justice act on more than one occasion for each offence. That is a REPEAT OFFENDER and according to the law should have had a custodial sentence. 😎

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Don’t forget, BT (Before Tattle 🤣) and social media, all of this would’ve been a controlled narrative through the mainstream media, her lies, version of events, set up pap shots, and that’s all we’d get. These days though we are all together, a true force, all sharing information and facts that go against the ‘official story’, yet another win for us krusties! No more reading unbelievable shite in the Sunday papers or OK how ‘everything is awesome’ what she’s upto next.. blah blah puke.
This is the best book of truth ever, right here! We’re writing it for her, and we’re only onto chapter 389 🤪
Now if only we could get it in print!!! What a Crimbo gift - we could make big hardback coffee table versions with loads of vile beautiful, fresh, unfiltered photos 😁😂 all proceeds to a nice animal charity

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Regarding skanks motoring offences,,
Skank is a REPEAT OFFENDER and should be jailed.
NO LICENCE.
NO INSURANCE.
DRIVING WHILST DISQUALIFIED.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.
FAILING TO NAME THE DRIVER.
ACCIDENT.
SPEEDING.
NO SEATBELT.
USING A MOBILE.
Each of the above skanks been in court for or been done under the single justice act on more than one occasion for each offence. That is a REPEAT OFFENDER and according to the law should have had a custodial sentence. 😎
Add all of this to the

Easy Notes for Journos

for their next articles.

Thanks @Stan Butler

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2937545
There were photos of the car on its side. I reckon she hit the verge (probably going too fast just after the bend on a wet road) and it flipped, rolled and then ended up on its side.

1715793143788.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.