Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@okeep I think it's time to open the krusty club again! @SmillieKylie needs somewhere to sit at midnight to listen to the podcrap. Actually, I think we all need a drink in the krusty club because she's driven us all to it ๐Ÿ™ˆ Maybe we could invite Crawl to see if he'll spill his black & white troof ๐Ÿ˜Š I'd like to extend an invite to Fingers aswell. And daddy woods. I'd love to hear his take on everything that went on. I was going to say we should have a Skanky Price exes night but unfortunately there's nowhere in the country big enough to fit them all in!
My Darling wonderful lovely Pink ,who I am madly in love with by the way Top Krusty, โค, The reason I shut The Krusty club is because a load of you fuckers never paid your membership fees, and you moan about the Skank,WTF??? But I will open the bar again, itโ€™s been done up , just like the old times girl, Friday night , make it a date, sure our staples will come our DJ,
Dolly will be bleeping everyone off , doing a deal with our jersey girl for the duty free wine, looking forward to it, karaoke night, a whole new worlllld, We need a bit of fun, club opens 7.pm ,fancy dress , all my Krusties girls have to come as Skanky or Edna , all the fellas as sinkboy, or Lego head, and yes that means you stan, post ur pics, this will be a rave, โค

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Yay, something to look forward to ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข
The problem here being she has no nipples, so she wonโ€™t want that getting out, so no we wonโ€™t be seeing madam stripping off will we. Another story to add to the very long list of things that ainโ€™t happening ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I would have hoped that WS police were so desperate to nail her that they would have done anything to get her banned for longer.
They know she's never taken any notice of any punishment and eventually testing positive for drink or drugs over and over again while driving should result in a prison sentence.
Unfortunately ( or fortunately!) she didn't hit anyone and didn't have a high concentration in her blood. I'm not saying it's right she's had so many bans and then just carries on, it's just how the law is..... and why I don't think she's 'speshul' or protected by someone high up.

Reactions: 18
All this chit chat about the day she crashed the car, high as kite has made me realise why Iโ€™m so jaded a despondent over the complete failure to bring this thing to account. I just looked up how long ago it wasโ€ฆ. 28th December 2021, I remember it well. I was getting ready for work, and it was on GMB, or some news channel, I was watching the report open mouthed, gobsmacked. I was straight on the phone to my best mate (we both dislike her ๐Ÿ˜), I said โ€œHave you seen the news, the twit has really done it this time, woo hoo, jail time for madam, she ainโ€™t getting away with this oneโ€, oh we cackled like two witches, honestly we were sure she couldnโ€™t escape this oneโ€ฆโ€ฆoh how wrong we were ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Still to this day, I donโ€™t know how they f*cked that one up, why she wasnโ€™t jailed, or banned for life (is that a thing) sheโ€™s a bloody menace on the roads, and yet she has continued to flaunt driving laws to this day, how is this possible ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Itโ€™s nearly 3 years since that incident, and all we see is her being treated with a ridiculous leniency by the courts, IMO to the point of complete incompetence now, be it driving, bankruptcy, even the kids, the one time she has lost in court still took forever (yeah I know, the abhorrent Rickwood had a lot to do with that) why is madam so Teflon. She even walked away from the crash without serious injury, despite being off her head. The latest deferment, or whatever has happened has finished me off thinking the courts will take her down, Iโ€˜ve lost the faith, nearly 3 bloody years of her escaping justice time and time again, yeah I canโ€™t see it ever changing, she just always finds a way to avoid justice.

I still think sheโ€™s going down, all the points @tracey3871 listed earlier, indicate sheโ€™s f*cked, but sorry it ainโ€™t gonna be the courts that take her down, gonna be madam who destroys herself, Iโ€™ve said Iโ€™m not a patient girl, seriously nearly 3 years to bring her to account for any of her illegal criminal behaviour, is way beyond my tolerance level, I can no longer wait, Iโ€™m done with paying any attention to her court cases, itโ€™s all background noise to me now, Iโ€™m calling it a day on that aspect of her downfall, Kylie donโ€™t wait, I donโ€™t do queuing either, but thatโ€™s another matter ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

View attachment 2937677
I agree with you @SmillieKylie. As much as there are legal processes at play in the background (so as not to give her any chance of claiming that she wasn't fairly treated in terms of the law and her mental health), I think this whole pantomime will only end with her dying, either from a botched surgery, or sepsis as a result of fillers carried out in a non-clinical setting, or an overdose. She will pass by her own hand and her refusal to change. her lifestyle. It's like watching a runaway train in action with her refusing to stop the train as she lives for the thrills that it gives without thinking of the consequences.

Reactions: 34
The problem here being she has no nipples, so she wonโ€™t want that getting out, so no we wonโ€™t be seeing madam stripping off will we. Another story to add to the very long list of things that ainโ€™t happening ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Can see the headlines in the scum 2 morrow Katieโ€™s ,boobs total eclipse with no nips

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some police forces don't have the budget for the tests apparently. If she was going to get a ban for drunk driving and say a few more hours community service for adding the drugs on.....they just figure it saves time and money to prosecute for the alcohol which is easier to test for.
Iโ€™m sure I read somewhere at the time that she refused the blood test due to her needle phobia and they didnโ€™t follow it up?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh I forgot ,when I open the Krusty bar again, as usual we will all be getting pissed, but at 11 pm
We have a special guest , our own @ smillieKylie
Expensive, out of our Krusties entertainmentโ€™s fund
But when that girl jumps on the bar singing
La-la-la,-la-la-la
In fact I asked her if sheโ€™d do it she said
โ€œLast night you and I
Post fight itโ€™s my life
Letโ€™s roll thereโ€™s the door

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree with you @SmillieKylie. As much as there are legal processes at play in the background (so as not to give her any chance of claiming that she wasn't fairly treated in terms of the law and her mental health), I think this whole pantomime will only end with her dying, either from a botched surgery, or sepsis as a result of fillers carried out in a non-clinical setting, or an overdose. She will pass by her own hand and her refusal to change. her lifestyle. It's like watching a runaway train in action with her refusing to stop the train as she lives for the thrills that it gives without thinking of the consequences.
Indeed, I really believe sheโ€™ll take herself out the game accidentally the way sheโ€™s going.

Ooooh just seen I put it happened on the 28th December 2021, instead of September ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m sure I put September, I proof-read that, Iโ€™m losing it, sheโ€™s messing with my head, Iโ€™m getting discombobulated following this Skank ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yay, something to look forward to ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข
Just because she wants to do it to relaunch herself yet again doesn't mean these mags want her to ... just more monkey tennis ... she is a delusional haggard scar ridden nippleless old has been with a pot belly, saggy knees, wonky tits, a weird belly button, bald patches and a tiny eye ... have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Classic Pomstar,, a plate of double dip chips on its way. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜˜
Thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx. I love your double dipped chips Love and hugs Pom ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹โคโคโค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxx

Legohead is going to try horse riding like Katie, might need a ladder to get on it though ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ x ....

Resizer_17157926113461.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just because she wants to do it to relaunch herself yet again doesn't mean these mags want her to ... just more monkey tennis ... she is a delusional haggard scar ridden nippleless old has been with a pot belly, saggy knees, wonky tits, a weird belly button, bald patches and a tiny eye ... have I missed anything?
Huge plastic teef.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Skanks that desperate for cash now she's basically pim ping herself out nationally that she'll get her kit off for money, she knows that the red tops will print her "hint" so she knows she's going to get cash offers to drop her drawers for the right price. Only problem with that would anyone hire the rancid old mutilated corpse to strip at private parties. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What reasons could KP have to retain the MM unless she pays what she owes ( then FA will want to know how she could find this money)
She has no kids living with her and can do OF from anywhere
Harvey is an adult in care if SS

Reactions: 26
Surely it's time for the "my world" ice cream pic again? Or maybe she's been banned from posting it by J & P now ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.