Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she tried to get JJ on Only Fans yet 🤔🤢
Is she taking JJ & Harvey to SFP to watch the boxing later?
I'll bet she's leaving Harvey at trampy towers with whichever adult is there.
I'm beginning to think JJ hasn't been introduced to Harvey yet. We've usually had the pics & best daddy bollocks by now.
---

I just don't understand this tour thing at all 🤷 who the hell is parting with good money to listen to her lie while her sister just says errrrrr, mmmmmm in agreement 🤔 It's basically a plaster class without the MUA because she's pissed all of them of aswell. I don't see how they'll have more than 15-20 thicko minions turn up 🤷 Hopefully the paps will turn up to get pics like they did with the plaster classes 🤣
They are watching the boxing at Edna’s, she said this on the podcast. H will be there I expect, unless Dim Lynne is looking after him at the MM, and I expect Lego will be with her, someone has to drive her to Edna’s, that’s a Lego job now, he’ll be grinning away, pleased Mom has let him stay up late 😁 Lego has finally met H, saw a glimpse of them together the other day, they were probably comparing the games they have on their Ipads.

Her Braindead fanbase must be starting to wonder why she no longer has B & J with her, ticky tocky on that one. I think she’s just gonna say nothing and ignore any questions about them, maybe court ordered to not mention them, whatever her fans are gonna realise soon they’ve gone and even these idiots must know your kids don’t get taken away from you for no reason, interesting how they’ll support her on this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is a sort of related question: are Carl woods or daddy woods still involved in selling cars?
DW is still blatantly selling vehicles on his drive. They have huge For Sale signs on their windscreens and a telephone number, possibly 0800

• Wow
Reactions: 31
They are watching the boxing at Edna’s, she said this on the podcast. H will be there I expect, unless Dim Lynne is looking after him at the MM, and I expect Lego will be with her, someone has to drive her to Edna’s, that’s a Lego job now, he’ll be grinning away, pleased Mom has let him stay up late 😁 Lego has finally met H, saw a glimpse of them together the other day, they were probably comparing the games they have on their Ipads.

Her Braindead fanbase must be starting to wonder why she no longer has B & J with her, ticky tocky on that one. I think she’s just gonna say nothing and ignore any questions about them, maybe court ordered to not mention them, whatever her fans are gonna realise soon they’ve gone and even these idiots must know your kids don’t get taken away from you for no reason, interesting how they’ll support her on this.
This would be a perfect pressie from H to his new daddy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who are these people currently "employed" by her? What are their pretend job roles?
When is this new TV show with her interviewing murderers happening?
When will we see the West End musical about her life?
When are her & Princess opening their beauty college/business?
When is she opening her string of country wide schools for special needs kids?
When will she qualify as a paramedic?
When will she complete all these beauty treatment courses/trainings that she's started?
Is her crystal coffin business going well?
Is her song written for her by Ed Sheeran Shearing nearly ready for release?
Is her custom made millionty squillionty Lamborghini nearly ready for her to drive yet?
Have we discovered what was in the large brown envelope marked CONFIDENTIAL CONTRACT SIGNED when we obviously weren't supposed to see but those pesky paps caught her?
Was Crawls pregnancy ever confirmed when he discreetly tried to hide his test coming out of the shop?
Did the winner of her raffled old extensions ever receive their prize?
Did the charity ever receive their donation from Skanky after the raffle?
Is she pregnant?
Is she engaged?
Is she married?
Is she still planning a wedding like the world has never seen?
When will the Mucky Mansion be ready to use as a wedding venue?
When will C4 be finishing the renovations?
Have the burglars/vandals been caught yet?
Was the stalker from the garden centre prosecuted & sentenced to life in prison for hounding her?
Have the police finished investigating the 647 cases they're working on for her yet?
When will there be pics of Harvey with JJ, who is the best dad wot he's eva had?
Has anyone ever heard JJ speak?
Has she single handedly found Harvey a new college closer to mummy yet?
Is she ever going to actually address the lack of children & pets or is she just hoping nobody notices?
Does she genuinely think anyone believes a single word that spews from her rancid gob?
You forgot the blinged up line of mobility scooters she was bringing out and the travel show with Princess as well!
---
She's stretched her face so much with that filter it looks like she has Spock ears!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know he’s not of much interest to us any more , but Sinky is off to the IOW

Wonder if he’ll be visiting the Family Skank whilst he’s there , I mean they were such a close , loving unit for so many years , seems a shame for them not to maintain the genuine connections that were forged during that time 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Sinky is also as talented as his bewful ex at online selling . He learned from the best after all .
As the camera phone pans over some frankly dull looking containers of very basic food , he declares it “ aaaaanndsome “

Before FEEDING IT TO HIS DOG 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It appears not every piece of useless crap has been packed/sold/burnt/skipped just yet.

Look what's still hanging in there...🤣

1.jpg

2.jpg

N.B. What's with this headband..?
Tell me you want to look (even more of) a complete and utter twit, without actually telling me you want to look like a complete and utter twit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It appears not every piece of useless crap has been packed/sold/burnt/skipped just yet.

View attachment 2943574
View attachment 2943575

Tell me you want to look (even more of) a complete and utter twit, without actually telling me you want to look like a complete and utter twit 🙄
Where has her arm disappeared to? Surely a mowdel of 76482 years should know how to pose correctly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
When ppl mention the “ kitchen table scene” it’s giving me Keiron flashbacks 🤣🤣🤣

Not what you need over your morning cuppa .
I never did see the K version. Too afraid to google.
---

View attachment 2943574
View attachment 2943575

It’s a new lewk to pretend to be young. Trying to look like Minnie Mouse but just looking like Minge Mouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2943574
View attachment 2943575

That's because it makes her look so much look younger and more bewful for her much younger boyfwend..... 15 years age difference in a small boy means nothing because he was playing with his train set/action man set while she was off shagging anything that moved...

1716042861944.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.