Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE IT! Skank’s showing us that she reads Tattle & that she’s very affected by the truth being known about MM
Her desperate attempts to try & control the narrative by lying on her podcast & that photo of her containers today show a narcissist who cannot stand the fact she is losing grip on her mountain of lies & is slowly being exposed…..
---
I reckon this announcement could be Skank saying that she chose to leave & sell MM to help pay back her bankruptcy debts…which she takes very seriously of course

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Anyone knows who has the kids? Are they in Care?

Reactions: 4
Anyone knows who has the kids? Are they in Care?
Well,we think they are staying at Wendy’s Kierans mum,but it’s all private as it was child custody case and that’s private er don’t discuss this on here now as we know it’s private.They are out of that vile skank clutches which we wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
She blamed the piles of debris on Charles Drury - it was his fawlt!
---
There won't be any moments of clarity all the while its a deluded drunken coke-head

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell Smillie, you and DC are saints listening to that it’s like nails on a chalkboard. Absolutely lying through her uni teeth

Reactions: 23
I’m sure she said she will be getting hair done today.
Why did she get an eyelash tint the other day when she wears fakes
I’m sure it will be a full on MEEEEEE day.

Reactions: 21
Me too

Reactions: 10
I think all this clearing up is because of her eviction, that’s why she is cross because the drones are showing her clearing up
I think she will say that she is selling up to help clear her debts but most people will know the truth, and the papers will report it again when she has gone

Reactions: 27
Thought she had a live in cleaner think Rita was her name all I can say she’s not that good at her job think kp friends them all and gives them a title and they just sit around lauding her all day reminds me of Elvis entourage desperate people hangers on

Reactions: 26
Bet she’s got dece horse stuff all slung out to.
---
The kitchen table scene stayed with me for some reason. Or am I thinking of another film?
---

Reminds me of …
Yes the kitchen table scene, I was jealous

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.