Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you may not have the details, but what happened with the kids do you think?
Finally retrieved from her clutches after two years and SAFE at last! You'll find all the details in her wikis, just be ready for a long reading session

Reactions: 23
Do some work you lazy fuck! If she is still earning money from BBC or CIN then I am going to lose my mind

Reactions: 19
I'm guessing that she probably can't manipulate her massive lips & teeth to drink from the spout, she struggles enough with the lid removed!

Poor legohead, there really are no benefits to this relationship at all are there!

Reactions: 21
That saves me a phone call today then!

Reactions: 26
How do we find the Krusties thread where folk posted themselves ? I’d love to see some faces

Reactions: 7
How do we find the Krusties thread where folk posted themselves ? I’d love to see some faces
Oh Winey,they was posted for couple of mins then deleted straight away.Was just a little thingy we done.

krusties fred is on chat,sub fred of Off Topic Fred.Not been posting for awhile,but could chat about everything,filf as well lots of pics of Rita’s lovely animals etc.

Reactions: 19
So poor Harvey was only home a couple of days, enough time to get a few pictures that KP can release when she needs them
KP said she was at Sophie’s on Sat then next they start the podcast tour
Has anybody asked her how Jett and Bunny are?
---
So poor Harvey was only home a couple of days, enough time to get a few pictures that KP can release when she needs them
KP said she was at Sophie’s on Sat then next they start the podcast tour
Has anybody asked her how Jett and Bunny are?
It must be strange for Harvey he comes home to a new Daddy and his half siblings missing

Reactions: 28
Harvey is no doubt quite accepting of the transient quality of Mummy's The Ones aka Noo Daddy.
God knows he's seen enough of them over the years!
I wonder if she's actually told him that J&B have left rather than they're just "Out" rather a lot?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.