Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lin60

Couple of comments…quite true🤭

Meanwhile Katie is on the IOW visiting family, she will not be attending her court date on Tuesday and the MM will probably be burned to the ground because someone left the gas on...

response…

Do you honestly think that she has paid the gas bill

• Haha
Reactions: 43

WillowTree21

VIP Member
It hasn't really changed. A single person with no kids will be no-where near the top of the list. Years ago I had friends who left home and got a nice flat pretty much straight away. People are on the list for 4, 5 years at least these days.
She's not going to go on a council list. Bet she's already got another property rented, probably through Black Sheep management. I am sure she will have been given an advance for the book of lie's (just a mish mash of her other books), to use that cash for a deposit & payment in advance. Trouble is, WHEN/IF she finally attends a BH, this money will be asked about (if trustee's know) & she will have to justify any property that's out of her means, I assume. No way would she need a 4 or more bed home. Trustee's RO will want to know how she's funding any deposit on a rental - Think that could open another can of worms if Black Sheep/family clan are involved.
This is what KK does because of the 2 bankruptcies, rents through management. When she rented in Crowborough, letting agents didn't even know it was her that would be living in the houses. TWICE, (due to numerous neighbour complaints & unacceptable activities) her leases were terminated.

Imagine seeing a removal van turn up, closely followed by KFP - If I was living in that street, my heart would sink. :poop:(n):cautious:

• Heart

Murphygirl

Chatty Member
Interesting the press don’t seem to have reported anything about the court case not going ahead yesterday, they would normally be all over it. Makes you wonder if something else is happening but they can’t report on it 🤔

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Well if she got an advance from publishers, there’s no way she’ll hand that back. Probably used for rental deposit. Secondly if the likes of Alex, Peter, Kieran etc have threatened legal, even if they sued her if published, they would get in the queue for any money. She’s laughing & sticking 2 fingers up again. 😡😡😡
It could be the publishers they sue and they will care!

• Heart
  • Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
Gosh I can’t believe that was 2 years ago. Roots and ‘ladybird’ were personal thread highpoints for me.
I thought we were all going to get banned haha I know the mods had to come on here and calm things down

• Haha
  • Wow

ClivE

VIP Member
just looked up her brother on companies house he is director of two firms the Blacksheep one seems to have about 30k in the bank the other one red 6 management which he set up in 2016 as 42K in the bank but debts of 127k due within one year and 27k due in more than a year(bank loan) just like his sister he as been a director of 8 companies 6 of them closed down seems to run in the family

• Angry
  • Wow

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Oh yes, the one that claimed they'd booked a viewing but were then outed as a fake by our diligent Moderators as they lived nowhere near the area as they'd claimed? 😎🤭
---

Yes. Subletting not allowed on most tenancies.
It was me that rang up to try and find out details. The lady was lovely and said she was doubtful it would become available anytime soon as they hadn't received back any of the paperwork that had been sent out so no viewings were being arranged.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
I can't see her getting away with this without it being picked up, yes it might take a few months, but living in a rented big house way more than you need & certainly beyond your DECLARED earnings, will be a huge red flag. I can't believe her & the clampet clan could possibly be this stupid! LaLa existence carries on!

P has been distant from her dearest muvva for some weeks now. Anyone else think she stepped away not only to help her own career but also because her younger siblings were finally safe from the old sIags clutches? I know we frequently discussed P hanging around so much just so she could look out for J & B. Sorry if it's been recently discussed 😊
It's clear that J & P are decent kids, raised well by Pete u cunt & Em.
I imagine they would be really upset because their mum lost their younger siblings due to drugs and her lack of care and alleged neglect.
It could be worse than we all know if other abuse has gone on. It has to be serious for courts to take kids away.
They might have been informed of exactly what's gone on as they're relatives?

• Sad

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
She's a f*cking embarrassment! Grotesque. Everything about her is horrendous. Nothing going for her whatsoever. She believes in her head that she's still peak Jordan. Wish she had just settled down and grown old gracefully instead of acting 15 and looking like a butchers bin.

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I totally agree with everything you’ve said, but how can she rent a property in her name? Credit checks would surely be done? So there doesn’t seem to be any legal way around her renting, without it being in someone else’s name, I assume🧐. Unless of course it’s someone she knows, then they would have to be idiots. No one, knowing about her dirty, sluttish ways, would want their home wrecked. It’s a mystery, for sure. Certainly she’s got no chance in buying anywhere or getting a mortgage. I still can’t see how she can justify paying vasts amount of rent, for somewhere way out of her league, for her & staff😡. No kids living with her now. Harvey visiting rarely. Honestly, the trustee’s need to get a grip & start limiting her spending. She’s really taking the piss. 2 x bankrupt, financial losses & certainly frauds & hiding assets, yet continuing to live like she’s won the lottery. Fuming, isn’t strong enough. Everyone’s had more than enough of her self entitled arrogance. I hope the family are involved in enabling her & are taken down with her😡😡😡😡😡😡
I always get professional credit checks carried out on prospective tenants and the questions show up credit score, bankruptcies and insolvencies, proof of income and income source, and whether or not they have CCJ's against them. Based on the results of those inquiries I don't believe anyone would knowingly accept her as a tenant, even if they'd never heard of her and didn't know her reputation.

Schmooze

Dear Schmooze if it is at her home,would the details all come out though and be public?Im sorry to ask but I’m so confused I know nothing about bankruptcy haven’t a clue,sorry.❤
No I think the Public hearing has been vacated. She won’t have got away with not answering the questions though. I think she’s agreed to meetings with the Trustee instead due to her supposed MH. She implied the same on the podcast. These won’t be made public unless leaked somehow.

• Angry
  • Sad

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I wonder when the penny will drop with JJ? He's being used to the max.
BTW, not seen KFP in the salon for ages!

helptheaged

VIP Member
What a few weeks and a few more to come
Glad KP has lost the kids
Glad she has lost the MM
Will wait for BH hearing but as Mrspig99 said I am happy at the moment no kids no MM and we know she will have to pay HMRC
Loosing the MM and HMRC having the 2nd BH
The hearing must cover all the other small people she owes money to

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I know everyone has covered this before but every time I see her belly, I’m astonished at where her navel is. It’s in the middle of her “waist”. It’s up near her ribs?! It’s inches from where is should be?! Baffling.
I think she had a standard tummy tuck many, many years ago and had a garland tattoo over the scar to disguise it. Then, in the fullness of time and a couple of kids later, she was flabby again but the surplus skin couldn't be pulled down in the usual way because of the tattoo so she had to be pulled UP instead with the scars below Phil and Grant, armpit to armpit, hence the navel around three/four inches higher than it should be. After getting a lot of stick about how ludicrous her navel looked she tried to hide it by having it tattooed black and incorporated into a massive unicorn tattoo. She continually fucks up and and adds a new fuck-up to hide the previous fuck-up, it's why we all laugh at her love her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
"It gets to a point where it becomes noise, I had my breakdown - the worst thing ever. And now I've come on top I've learnt not to be afraid.”

🤷🏻‍♀️
She always talks about the breakdown as being her low point but she's better now, so why is she claiming her MH stops her from attending court?
---
When was this supposed "breakdown?" Think I must have missed it amongst all the other lies shite.
When she went in the Priory for two seconds, complained it smelt of cabbage and then went home.

• Haha
Reactions: 41