Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
It's a while since I made a pic of Edna, here is one more suited to her recent name the beige bison 😄😘 x .....

Resizer_17157182706891.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

shizzler

VIP Member
I love (not) the way the Beige Bison is doing a Q&A about the IOW. Is she a representative for the tourist board now? Talk about illusions of grandeur, I dunno who she thinks she is and why she deems herself interesting. My daughter’s cat has more interesting conversations than this thing

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
i see the sun as made it official that Katies spokesperson is now her younger sister Sophie she can not get anyone to represent her anymore no agent will touch her

• Haha

Sunday Girl

For me, like everyone on here, it’s already enough those kids are away and being protected from her. I’d love to see her properly humbled cos I think that’s the very definition of what she needs. All those years of money money money, beautiful homes, designer stuff, god knows how many cars, horses, pets, men… and the fact that’s she’s so nasty, vile and smug. I hate seeing ppl like her get away with anything let alone how much she’s gets away with, so yes I’d love to see her completely humbled.
Imagine after nearly 30 years of all that money and getting your own way, walking away from things you no longer want or don’t want to deal with, to finally ending up all alone, kids happy with their dads and own lives, no longer rich and lavish lifestyle, no fame and adoring (lol) fans and the hardest for her, getting older and looks fading… this is gonna be so hard for her but fkn delightful for us!

• Heart
  • Haha

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
Personally, I think the hold on court proceedings is due to the eviction. Creditors may have had their eyes on MM as a way of recouping some of the money but they will have to wait and see if there’s anything from the repossession and which debt would be serviced from that.
Everything unfolding now has been triggered by something else. Loss of kids= no reason to stay the repossession. Repossession= reassessment of assets. Reassessment= more time for her to twist in the wind as she depletes the mattress stash on rent and frivolous crap. Add in the ongoing driving issues swirling in the background and possible legal issues with the next book of lies and she’s in a world of trouble.

• Heart
Dear Skank,

All of us here, who have also apparently got bankruptcies [or in English: been declared bankrupt] (we haven't!!) have slowly educated ourselves to what it all means.

You, however, who have been declared bankrupt twice, seem to think that simply by ignoring it/them, everything will just go poof into some magical invisible world of zero debt, and your life will continue as normal.

Today, for instance we have discussed why one of your skankruptcies has a date of March 2025 for dismissal. This does NOT mean it magically disappears. It means you have 1 year to pay it off or make arrangements to do so. Otherwise, it hangs around exactly like the other one from 2018/9.

The Krusties are here to watch the moment when it finally dawns on you: this is now your life.
Mired in debt.
Possibly in prison.
F00ked luv.
You. Are. F00ked.
As are potentially all those around you who have had their fingers in the Pricey Pie.

• Haha
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
Well that was a load of boring old tripe until they quietly dropped this little bomb... this was actually never proved was it?
why on earth would Kerry Katona be looking after Princess in 2020 while Harvey was in hospital PRINCESS WOULD HAVE BEEN AT HOME WITH HER DAD

Reactions: 44

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Morning Krusties. Staying at a hotel in Gatwick overnight before my flight to Mexico. Last time I was at Gatwick I saw Skanky and her friend after they missed their flight to Spain. I will keep a lookout 👀 and report back to HQ if there is a sighting

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
This must be how KK has worked it over the years. I think after her 1st of THREE backrupcy, her luxury rentals was all sorted by CAN at the time.
Swear to god, we all need to give our heads a wobble, out working everyday, paying rent, mortgages, bills, council tax, car insurance tax and mational insurance. We're all mad I'm the head when it's obvious you don't really need to do any of these things. Just stick 2 fingers up to the system and the laws
Katona's rentals were under management names. She was given notice to leave by BOTH of the Crowborough rentals due to complaints from neighbours & carrying out unacceptable activities in the properties (she was using both for filming OF content with kids in the house). Neither managing agents knew KK would be the person living in the properties. Don't know how she managed to get the 2nd one, when she had her lease terminated. Wonder how she's again managed to get a lease, now she's moved to Cheshire - baffling. They all know the fiddle's & KK probably has given KFP loads of tips on how to screw some bankruptcy legalities.

• Wow
  • Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
Totally agree. I've always thought it deeply unfair for people to start speculating her kids will turn out like her. Give them a bleedin' chance at life, they didn't choose their parent.
Junior and Princess are making their own way in life now, I totally agree with you. A certain previous poster expected Princess to have posed topless by now at 16 just like her Mother, thankfully P has more sense.

• Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She isnt getting g away with anything ... All she is doing is delaying the inevitable... tick tock .... she is off mainstream tv which was what I wanted initially, B&J are out of her clutches ... the rest is a soap opera of increasingly ridiculous proportion
I do agree, a reckoning must be coming for her 🙏🏾 but as I’ve said before, I’m not a patent girl, Tracey, I don’t do waiting well 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I think enough time has passed now for this bankruptcy to be sorted, I’m stamping my feet like a petulant child here 😁

Everything takes so long with her, 18 months with the kids, thankfully that’s sorted 🙏🏾 Not paid her mortgage for years, again we have that in the bag now 🙏🏾 I’m overjoyed we have that, but I really want her spending curbed, that smug face wiped, not just her, but the whole clan brought down. Ever since the podcast started, Edna, the source, has got way too big for her boots, she needs to face reality as well. Want that Skank in the dock now, I hate the way we get a date and nothing happens, even though I expected this one to be cancelled, delayed, whatever the latest reason is, it does still irk 🤬😁

Someone stop her spending NOW 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

vortex

What’s interesting is that most letting agents now not only do credit checks, but affordability checks. Even going so far as to ask for recent bank statements for proof of spending, to see if you really have as much disposable income as you claim. If this new house is thousands per month, who could possibly be her guarantor, as she most definitely would fail the credit check?

• Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Oh yes, I’m expecting the Scum will be going all in on this latest delay/cancellation tomorrow, they may even have the reason why for us. Like me, I think they are getting very impatient with the slow progress of her BH, you can tell they are itching to fully unleash on her, but they need official court records of her behaviour to do so, they want to take her down, payback for her lies over Slapgate, they will destroy her when she finally faces court questioning.

When they get the full details of her new expensive rental, they will expose that, ooooh they will take her down on that one, causing more outrage on SM, it won’t look good for her paying £4K a month when she has refused to pay her mortgage and bankruptcy debts. There’s no way she has the money for this, and to pay her many staff members, as Willow said this is going through another source, seems Dannyboy has been the guarantor, someone had to, no one will give credit and rent to a double bankrupt, so the Clan have stepped in and picked up this bill, as she ain’t gonna pay it. Oh yes the Scum will leave no stone unturned over the rental, that should be a fun day, oh the outrage, including us I expect 👍🏾🤦🏽‍♀️😁
But don't forget, she's done this before, in a rental while the MM lay empty, I don't recall trustees or anyone questioning how rent and a mortgage was getting paid, or rent being paid and no mortgage getting paid.
I know they need evidence etc, but this cunt has complied with nothing, not one thing for coming on 5 years. I know our justice system is slow but Jesus Wept! It really is beyond ridiculous that again the date has been cancelled, moved, whatever.
I'm being to feel like I'm going to be pushing up daisy's before proper justice is served.
And Edna, if your reading, you better watch out in a few years time HMRC don't come looking for you for undeclared earnings. Or you'll end up loosing your antique two up two down with it's B&Q kitchen.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
The house will have to have a very large private drive & away from a road, with private gates. Can't ever see her in a house with neighbours right on top of her. She think's she too famous for that. God help the neighbourhood she's moving to.
One of my friends sold up 3 months ago and moved into a rental while she searches for a new home as she didn’t want the bother of being in a chain, she’s got a lovely 3 bed house in Hurstpierpoint not far from where Skank is. It’s a nice place but not that big, and guess what, it’s costing her £3K a month, rentals are crazy prices in Sussex. This rental Skank’s gone for must be way more, I’m thinking double at £6K, seriously she couldn’t pay her mortgage, but can do this, the trustees have to act when this comes to light, who’s paying for it, this is one thing she can’t get gifted. Ooooh this must blow up in her face, where’s the coin coming from Skank 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 43

JerseyJoyce

I always get professional credit checks carried out on prospective tenants and the questions show up credit score, bankruptcies and insolvencies, proof of income and income source, and whether or not they have CCJ's against them. Based on the results of those inquiries I don't believe anyone would knowingly accept her as a tenant, even if they'd never heard of her and didn't know her reputation.
I had to go into a Short term rental after selling and waiting for my new place to be finished and had a complete nightmare with the rental agents as I couldn’t provide a previous landlord reference even though I had a mortgage statement and employment references they wouldn’t budge. Luckily a colleague lived in the same block knew the landlord and I managed to meet with them directly and show them proof of my flat sale listing and the condition I sold the flat in and my mortgage payments for the previous 5 years. It was so stressful and the agents had a cheek to charge me a finders fee and kept insisting to the landlord I failed the basic credit checks and was a high risk tenant and should be inspected monthly by them fee payable by me for this and pay a higher deposit! Total madness a bankrupt seems to get a rental without any issues.

• Wow
  • Sad

tracey3871

VIP Member
I thought something was up after listening to that podcast last week, I actually did listen to all of it, I’ve started listening to them to hear the lies she’s tells first hand, oh dear that’s a bit sad 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I know she’s a liar, but there was something about her that screamed she knew it wasn’t going ahead, why I wrote that jaded and despondent post, saying I was convinced it wasn’t happening. Sadly and unbelievably I reckon they’ve accepted her ‘signed off’ note, whatever the f*ck it is 🤦🏽‍♀️ This BH is just going round in circles DC, they just won’t tackle her, just kicked down the road, again and again, it’s ridiculous now.

As I said though, I’m taking her losing the kids and the MM (not good news today from Edna, but I think it must still be lost eventually, even if it’s not on the 29th) as a result, so at least we have that, which is a big win. I’m sad for her creditors, we still have to hear why this has happened, but I have no faith in expecting anything happening at a further date, she’ll find another way to avoid accountability, just weird now.

It’s also annoying on another level, as I do believe the Scum are waiting to fully unleash on her when the truth comes out in court, but looks like we won’t ever get there. Wanted it to happen before her book launch so all her promo for this latest book of lies would be of little interest to anyone, interviewers just picking up on her BH fallout etc, not more boring stories about how awful all her men have been and more versions of the r*pe stories.

Oh well, let’s wait and see why this has happened, yet again 🤦🏽‍♀️
She isnt getting g away with anything ... All she is doing is delaying the inevitable... tick tock .... she is off mainstream tv which was what I wanted initially, B&J are out of her clutches ... the rest is a soap opera of increasingly ridiculous proportion
I doubt it will be far from her current house… she will be wanting the kids back so won’t move far from their school.
I don't think she is arsed about the kids
---
Oh thank you Willow, OMG some of us said she’d done this, knew she’d not move into a small place. She needs to be f*cking thrown in prison, she’s laughing at everyone. I don’t know what has happened today regarding the BH, but FFS someone do something about this woman, she’s making a mockery of the law. spend, spend, spend, it’s still going on 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

Ooooh kinda fuming, even though I thought she’d do this, still on a positive note shows Edna is lying, she’s out, she has lost the MM, woo hoo, we all wanted that 🥳😁

I dunno why the Red Tops have gone with the caravan story, they are all reporting it, could it be the clan have leaked it as deflection from this real truth 🤔 Reckon that’s a very good possibility, says they were told by a source 🤦🏽‍♀️

We joke about the clan working hard to help her out, they really are a Machiavellian bunch of chancers, the whole lot of them need to be brought down with her, I hope this a step too far, f*ck this must have cost serious coin, gee it never ends does it 🤦🏽‍♀️
I think they are giving her enough rope ... they can smell blood

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Come on skank took great pride in keeping the grounds of Pricey Towers immaculate she could be seen most weekends out cutting the grass and tending the borders, it was the nasty fly tippers that turned it into a dumping ground shithole.🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240201-210353~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow