Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oogling

VIP Member
Still so smug. Glad to see her MH has improved. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Looks like the cave studo still letting her in.
I expect it will be full on Harvey deflect now.
She’s SUCH a twat! The fucker cant sing. Her level of delusion is OFF THE FUCKING SCALE!!! OK ‘producers’ keep your fingers off the auto tune…then release the beast!!! This woman is fucking insane…filters herself to fuck and believes that’s how she really looks, bulldozed her way into Pete’s career, was autotuned to death and still sounded like a muppet on crack - believes she can sing! FFS woman GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I wonder how long shes not paid her mortgage for ? And why have that cinema room thing installed a few weeks ago she must of known she was in danger of being kicked out of the MM
That is a puzzle, plus she has had work done on many of the rooms over the last few months I believe. It’s just weird, she must have known she was losing it. My only theory is she is so blinkered to the reality she faces, she just carries on believing nothing is gonna happen, what else could it be 🤷🏽‍♀️ I think this is also gonna happen on Tuesday, she‘s just not gonna turn up, and we’ll see how that turns out for her 🤦🏽‍♀️

DC16

VIP Member
It may have been that property, although stables not as vast as MM & previous Dial Post house.
She already had Harvey when she moved to Maresfield. She was living there in Stumblewood when she went on to I'm a Celeb.
---

Helena, do we know is any BH listed for her tomorrow? Thought they came out the day before.. Thank you.
It's usually listed later in the day, so not long to wait to find out. (Although I was told as of yesterday, it was still due to go ahead tomorrow)

• Heart

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
My guess is she hasn’t been paying any bills. She’s not been making much money, JYY and easy backgrid money was slashed. She’ll have spent the panto money months ago. She’s obviously not been paying her mortgage as the mortgage co are doing the repo. We know she’s not paid any tax for 4 years (although the 2nd bankruptcy only covers the first 2years) No way she’ll have paid council tax, heating bills etc.

Is it possible to be made a triple bankrupt? I can imagine hmrc will likely force that for the last two years tax.

I also don’t believe in significant mattress money or hidden properties. As others have said she’s been selling bloody bog roll. She hates the selling gigs, her face while surprisingly mutilated shows contempt every time.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Hopefully the lurking journos on here can do some digging and leave the comments open, this will piss the public off big time
The public are going to mad when this comes out, as it will, The Scum will go to town on this when they get the details. That’s a big positive I can see, people are not going to accept a bankrupt doing this, the backlash will be massive against her, the law looking ridiculous as this farce continues.There’s a cost of living crisis, people are struggling, yet this woman does as she pleases, oh yes this will not go down well when it becomes public, we have that to look forward to, she’s gonna become even more hated, people are justifiably gonna be very angry about this, the woman doesn’t even pay tax.

• Heart

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Here's what it looked like before she got her grubby paws on it.....

(click to enlarge)
The thing I noticed in all the drone pics, not a flower anywhere. Scruffy, badly cut grass, odd items, rubbish, too many cars. Areas needing a good power wash. It's like an old run down mini industrial estate. No flowers, no chairs to sit in the sun. Weird.

Reactions: 50

BadJanet

VIP Member
Oh hello, not bankruptcy news, but something else we said would happen…’Autobiography News’, and it’s not good news for that Skank 😁

Her truth as opposed to the actual truth
Will be an empty book😅

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just what is the deal with these lackeys? Is she using a str** on, on them. She’s got to be doing something to keep them under her spell as I can’t see her paying them well. Fucking mystifies me, braindead morons
This is what I don’t understand, it’s said she doesn’t pay them much, I’ve jokingly said do they all live on magic beans before, but seriously everything is so expensive these days, especially in the South East, no one can live on magic beans anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I popped into town with my daughter yesterday, we just had cup cakes, ice cream, bought her a toy, and I had a couple of wines, £70 gone 🤦🏽‍♀️ Skank has an entourage who all have increased bills to pay, how is she paying them, we must be talking £1000s per week, there are at least 5 of them, maybe more. On top of that she is now gonna rent a place for £4k a month plus bills. Have to say this is a bankruptcy like no other, this is why she is so cocky and smug, she has been allowed to carry on spending like a millionaire, and still it continues, it‘s crazy, why can’t she be stopped 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
It could be the publishers they sue and they will care!
They’ll go for both, as you say Skank won’t care, but the publishers will. This is Claire launching an attack on the book and probably Reid, maybe even some of the other Ex-partners. Claire will have stipulated if anything defamatory about Andre is in that book, she’ll take them to the cleaners, and I bet a sizeable chunk of the book consists of lies about Andre.

Skank and AFP got away with libel in AFP’s book of lies because none of them wanted to attack a woman who was dying, but Skank, nah Claire ain’t having it. I’m surprised the publishers lawyers haven’t already shut it down, it’s well known she lies, again how did it get this far, courts, trustees, lawyers, all acting like idiots when it comes to her, bizarre. If this book is published, it’s gonna be devoid of any new Skank attacks, anything sensational (all lies) will now be ripped out. Oh well, some happy news today, don’t cross Claire 👊🏾😁

• Heart
I'm beginning to wonder if it's the Trustee's and the Courts that are stupid, and I mean really stupid. I'm like Kylie, I don't have great patience, but this bitch lives her life in the public eye, if the papers don't print it, she's telling it on her Socials. Between no shows for driving offences and bankrupcy hearings, but yet she has a "representative" in court. Who pays for that.
Like fuck me everything is available without forensic accountants.A blind man can see what's going on. The woman and her enablers are playing everyone for fools.
Posting about feature walls, knowing she's losing the MM but as Willow said has a large rental lined up, or Blacksheep or whoever has, which means they are sub-letting which I'm sure isn't allowed in the contract, but once she's in, the whole clan know there's FA the landlord can do without court costs, and a year or more to get her out.
One more poor sod to add to the list.
Everything we see might look obvious / available but a court wants hard proof, backed up properly so that it can be used as evidence. If someone has been scamming large amounts of tax and earnings for years, that all takes time to document. I think at this stage the forensic investigators must have found stuff, what she continues to do is her choice and will just be adding to a hefty sentence. Boris Becker got charged with over 20 offences, he only got convicted on 4. They do things properly so if it turns criminal the charges have the best chance of sticking. They won't want it to be scanty like KP's notes to get her off court!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Its so fucking frustrating that this piece of shit on the arse of humanity struts around without any fucks given. Sticking two fingers up to the courts, her creditors & the taxman. However, I'm living In hope that the Forensic Accountants have delved extremely deeply & left no stone unturned & she's really in very, very deep shit. More than she can possibly imagine and has no fucking idea how serious this will be because she's so fucking arrogant and a thick smug cunt!

• Heart

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Theead suggestion #389 skanky’s life has gone to pot, shacked up in a caravan or living in a squat

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
P has been distant from her dearest muvva for some weeks now. Anyone else think she stepped away not only to help her own career but also because her younger siblings were finally safe from the old sIags clutches? I know we frequently discussed P hanging around so much just so she could look out for J & B. Sorry if it's been recently discussed 😊
It's clear that J & P are decent kids, raised well by Pete u cunt & Em.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Prediction...
Skank and kryten will get engaged and move into their new home on or around skanks birthday. Even though the truths out in black and white that's she's being evicted skank will put her own narrative on it that Pricey Towers holds to many bad memories and she wants a fresh start with kryten, buckle up kryten your going to have to look at skank and kiss it now for this showmance and storyline to look real for the gullible fan to fawn over. 🤮🤣

• Haha

Ming55

VIP Member
I think it is all over for her now even if she ever had “it”. To me she was never sexy, always came across as slutty. Her behaviour has not got worse while in public it was always vile and obnoxious but people let it go as she was bringing in money. I have never ever thought of her as a good parent. She appeared to just be there for the kids as a photo opportunity and the fathers brought them up. I cannot see her maintaining “ celebrity status” as she has nothing to offer , she has no skills her interpersonal skills are nil. I also believe old iron lung should take the blame as well for enabling her for years. Her best years have gone and unlike Linda Lusardi she is unable to change her persona to adapt to her older years. Now please let the courts finish the job.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Not sure where the new house is. Sorry.o_O❤ Pretty sure IF the Redtop's did some digging, they'd easily be able to find out. Just need to follow the van's that will be going back & forth regularly with her belongings😅 It's not going to be easy to quickly remove all the :poop: she's got. Also those huge containers full of stuff. Plus people will have to drive all the vehicles away, that are on drive of MM. I assume at some point a removal van will be grifted. Mr PP will know someone, who moved them to IOW. Bet his van is going to be back & forth on IOW ferry, loaded with stuff to hide & store for madam too.
Bet MM is a 'hive of activity' for next couple of weeks. Mr PP/Danny/Arry & anyone available, all hands on deck, clearing & packing.
I bet things like cookers, any new kitchen units, sinks, gadgets etc, will all be ripped out & stored away for madam too. The MM will be even more wrecked & left totally vandalised. Pretty sure, someone will get pictures(y).
Thanks for the info Willow, the Scum read here, they were fed the caravan story from a source, Edna, they will be mad she’s lied, they’ll be looking, they will want to know where she’s going, and they’ll discover what the rent is, and take pleasure in telling the public what this double bankrupt is doing. Won’t be long until the info is out there, in fact one of us doing a bit of Sherlocking might even find it before The Scum 😁 little Miss Smug won’t be able to hide where it is for much longer 😈😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She’s already sorted out a LARGE rental. Not a caravan. Think trustees will find this very interesting. Been moving stuff out already. The BENT social worker & ’hangers on’s’ are packing up. Be interesting to know WHO is guaranteeing the money. I put money on Daniel/BlackSheep management. 😡
Oh thank you Willow, OMG some of us said she’d done this, knew she’d not move into a small place. She needs to be f*cking thrown in prison, she’s laughing at everyone. I don’t know what has happened today regarding the BH, but FFS someone do something about this woman, she’s making a mockery of the law. spend, spend, spend, it’s still going on 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

Ooooh kinda fuming, even though I thought she’d do this, still on a positive note shows Edna is lying, she’s out, she has lost the MM, woo hoo, we all wanted that 🥳😁

I dunno why the Red Tops have gone with the caravan story, they are all reporting it, could it be the clan have leaked it as deflection from this real truth 🤔 Reckon that’s a very good possibility, says they were told by a source 🤦🏽‍♀️

We joke about the clan working hard to help her out, they really are a Machiavellian bunch of chancers, the whole lot of them need to be brought down with her, I hope this a step too far, f*ck this must have cost serious coin, gee it never ends does it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48