Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
It’s a gorgeous quiet little island the caravan Place,the people owned was soooo strict,when you arrived you must,must only drive 5 miles an hour to get to your van,if you went faster,your get real bolloxed.No wifi or satellite dishes or anything,you can have a Telly, they had a club house opened weekends closed at 9pm.🤣 but so peaceful..heaven it was..
We loved the pub near the caravan site The Dog and Pheasant or the W*g and Peasant as my hubby affectionately called it! That and the Fox. Yes it is still quiet and sleepy.

Had to edit as it wouldn't allow the original word I used that rhymes with Dog! My hubby is a Londoner and rhyming slang is very prevalent in his language!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Tedbear

VIP Member
It's got to have a large private drive, to house all her car's that she CAN'T drive legally. Also room for Mr PP's van & motorhome too. Plus, where are the horse boxes hidden. Especially the Pink one with her KP monogram?
Can somebody confirm to me that shes already secured a rental property or is it just speculation

Reactions: 10

celticguy47

Snigger..... 'Despite flop singles....' Sniggering more....

Good grief. What colour is Scarlett....?!!

View attachment 2936754

Absolutely wetting meself now....
View attachment 2936760
is it the same as this story from Oct 2022 lol https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-says-dreams-come-28309350

• Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Don't forget the sking 'olidays to the arse-end of beyond - no St Moritz for skanky!
She can buy her Herman Munster boots in the down-market, one-goat "resort" she visited with Lego last time round :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oi you journos lurking out there! Make sure you get people positioned on both entrances to the Shitty Shack & your drone squadron flying on Repo Day to capture them taking the keys from the thing finally!
Oops that one passed me by I must have been asleep, 😂😂😂

• Haha

Scuttler

I agree. Might I direct my fellow Krusties to when she was flogging bog roll at Christmas
View attachment 2932363
Fanny Ears!
---
Unpopular opinion, it has always been an ugly arsed house. The front looks like it should be the back. The guttering and downpipes are a mess. It is off a busy road. The layout inside is odd. Crappy open plan kitchen and living room which are both too small for the size of the footprint.

KFP’s house with Pete with the turrets was far nicer. Why on earth did she buy this one?
Sounds like the description of her beef curtains.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Scuttler

Katie Price #389 She’s like a turd in the punch bowl at dinner.

Says hitting the gym will make it thinner.

But we all know it's really down,
to the coke thumbed up her ringer.

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
I'm all cross again, realising that was an old article. So she probably HAS lied her way out of attending YET again!
FFS.
---
@noseyprincess12 Are you looking on Rightmove?

• Sad