Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
Well I think we have to wait and see if it has been repossessed it will go on the market so she cannot deny it then

Reactions: 8

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
I’m giving @Ming55 and you my latest Kylie 100% agreement gif 😁

View attachment 2934781

In fact I should be giving her to most of today’s posts, we all seem f*cked off with this lack of court accountability now, but I don’t think Krustie‘s want to see Kylie popping up every other post, as lovely as she is 😁 I too am even thinking HMRC, who never let anything go, will end up disappointing us as well.

Honestly we’re gonna be here at Christmas still going WTF WTF WTF, it’s just goes on and in and on, as she laughs, pops down to to a recording studio (even though she can’t f*cking sing 🤦🏽‍♀️ ) rents another big house, probably books a holiday before the podcast tour, and no one says NO to her. I even have a Kylie gif for this, I have one for every occasion 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2934791

Sorry everyone for over doing the Kylie, not really sorry, her little face cheers be up when I’m angry at the Skank and how she’s still Miss Teflon Tits when it comes to her spending 🤦🏽‍♀️

C’mon Red Tops tell us how she’s done it this time, we’re waiting 🤔
Cheers @SmillieKylie 😊

• Heart

Sunday Girl

It hasn’t got anything to do with Harvey this new place has it? I mean with him needing somewhere? I think someone asked earlier, is Harvey renting this place with his trust fund money?

• Wow

buttheyneverblindme8

OK, so I haven't been on here much - but is it true that's she's lost custody of all the kids? Or all but Jett/Bunny? I'm totally out of the loop!

okeep

VIP Member
Off topic Krusties, think we missed a trick, I thought that Ollie fucker was brilliant, all the grinding in a toilet, people don’t appreciate art, Why don’t we next year have a skanky and Ollie duet? Winner,
Hey hey hey
Do you wanna play
I just want a lover
Don’t you realise I am gay
Ha, my last two boyfriends were ill turn over
I just want somebody to love me
I just want it to last
Why do all the blokes I get
Want it up the

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
It may have been that property, although stables not as vast as MM & previous Dial Post house.
She already had Harvey when she moved to Maresfield. She was living there in Stumblewood when she went on to I'm a Celeb.
---

Helena, do we know is any BH listed for her tomorrow? Thought they came out the day before.. Thank you.
Yes that was the one I was thinking of. My mistake thinking it was before Harvey. I can rest now.😂😂😂

Reactions: 7

mrspig99

VIP Member
Oh I know,my inlaws had one for weekends etc,it was beautiful,so comfy etc,she had big cooker big fridge freezer.,fitted wardrobes,in a lovely camp as well,strict rules no loud music etc,heaven it was.It was on Mersea Island in Essex,but such a quiet place,gorgeous.🥰
My hubby is from Mersea. His mum lived there for 60 years until she died a couple of years ago.

I’m thinking about the Harvey angle too, wonder if the council have a responsibility to provide accommodation until a new placement is found and if they’re footing some/all of the rent 🤔

• Wow

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
The only other place that had loads of paddocks was the house down the road from her existing house in Dial Post.
Before that she had Woldingham (no horse stables) & Ockley house.
I think I’m going senile 😂😂. Willow can you have a look at the documentary please? Having this in my head is like an ear worm! Could it have been in Maresfield. She wasn’t yet pregnant with Harvey, seem to remember seeing the paddocks all alone the right side of the house. I’ll try and find the clip.

Joan of Narc

I've looked on the wiki but could see it- how do we know J&B have been taken of her? Are they now with K&M? I hope they are happier and have some stability and proper structures after all they have been through.

Reactions: 6

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Does anyone remember years ago Humptydumpty...in the sun comments... he was brilliant with reasonings and rhyming...awwww miss him...hope he's here somewhere xxx

Reactions: 5