Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

terryfaefife

It’s new. I’ve managed to find it this afternoon from the pictures they posted last night and cross checking with sold houses in Gurnard end of 2023, one has a balcony and it’s the only picture of the house.
Think I saw it on Zoopla. Did it sell in Dec 23 for £525k?

Reactions: 10

magsxxxx

I wonder who actually owns the getaway house in isle of wight? Has Katie give her parents money to buy it so she can try run away from her problems she'll probably try claim she knew nothing about the eviction coz shes been away

Reactions: 10

Pastymuncher

Perhaps that's why a second eviction notice has been issued then, so she can't use that excuse again! Maybe the wording on it saying IF is a legal thing as in if she pays all outstanding money or comes to some sort of payment agreement ( which she won't stick to) then it wouldn't happen. She won't do either of those things though so I'm hopeful it will go through.
Theyll only consider delay for extreme circumstances would a disable adult count? Also it can be delayed if she can prove she can pay her arrears/mortgage (which I doubt it as she wouldn't be in this mess in the first place) so only defence I can think of is Harvey been used as a vunernable person

Reactions: 9

helptheaged

VIP Member
If KP is going to be charged with Fraud would they just arrest her?
or would they have a hearing and then arrest her?

terryfaefife

Oooh found it, lot of timber in that house and a greenhouse out the back, eeek that’s gonna get wrecked isn’t it. I don’t pity landlords as a rule, but whoever has let this to her, is gonna see it in a terrible mess within months. She’s bad enough, but sadly H with violent outbursts as part of his condition, will smash it up, poor lad can’t stop that. She’ll just walk away from it, won’t pay for repairs, landlord will just be another creditor added to the list.

So nearly £4K per month, bills on top, a staff consisting of Jess, Lynn Rickwood (corrupt SW) Fenella, think Mrs Danvers is still around, a handyman and gardener, who was often at the MM, pocket money for Lego and his chauffeur/errand-boy duties, it’s a hefty monthly spend isn't it. Have I missed out anyone on her payroll 🤔 Who’s paying for this, hmmmmm 🤔
If it’s the right one I’m looking at, it’s got a pool too!

• Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
I suspect Liz Jones agreed to sell her car and give up various things. It didn't need to be enforced. With KP you have someone who has no intention of ever submitting to anything or following any rules.
The way Liz has written about it though she made it sound as though she had no choice in the matter.

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
Dear Schmooze if it is at her home,would the details all come out though and be public?Im sorry to ask but I’m so confused I know nothing about bankruptcy haven’t a clue,sorry.❤
And sorry can I ask, would that be a reasonable suggestion of what could be happening based on where the case is currently at?

Passionflower

100% agree that's an idea the clan have floated... but ... I dont think Kryten will agree ... he didn't agree to a long holiday in TingTong Land because he doesn't want to be around her for more than a few days
[/QUOTE
She's probably going caravan shopping instead 😂 Where the hell is she going to put a static caravan 😳🤷 who in their right mind would have that filthy tart in their garden in a caravan 🤔
there’s loads of park homes for sale down in Brighton! I’m sure she could rent one of these…

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Is this the MM. I can’t remember what the sink area is like, and can’t be bothered checking, had my fill of her today 😁 Anyway this looks like today, the daily drink advert bollox, is it the MM. is she still there….packing up 🤔

View attachment 2933638
No don't think it is by the looks of the window frame, probably wrong the cabinets in the background look like the same as Pricey Towers though. 🤔

Reactions: 8