Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
According to that weird Instagram poster called 'roots' who caused a bit of a flap on here in 2022.....she had missed each monthly payment for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 and also missed 7 months of 2022. This poster was putting up what looked like screenshots from her banking app!
She allegedly owed 569k on the house at that time according to that poster.

I've no idea how someone would managed to not pay any mortgage for nearly 4 years.
Think it was screenshots of her credit file rather than banking app.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Ming55

VIP Member
Seems she gets away with it yet again, outdoing arborist Becker. Who is protecting her. This is not normal surely . Is British Justice honestly that weak. Off tinting Tong land now free as a bird sticking 2 fingers up at us all. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

YellowTail

VIP Member
Oh, the only way back home I recall was the bungalow she'd turned into an absolute shit hole. Although the house she had before the mm was more *her* I thought.
Ooh, on x articles about the eviction, call it the McKee Mansion, some sort of gone wrong ai. 😂😒
What happened to the ‘Plucky Mansion’?

• Haha
sorry but I am getting a bit confused
the article says she is being evicted over a 761k tax bill but that is totally separate isnt it? I thought the tax bill was the 2nd BR that the HMRC are doing?

Sunday Girl

On the eviction notice documents I notice the first word is ‘IF’, ‘If the eviction goes ahead’…. that led to me to believe there are other ways this could go, somebody please tell me I've read this wrong. Does eviction mean that they would actually have to physically drag them out as opposed to them walking out/ already gone?

• Angry

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
Dear Maggie, and every Krusty, Skanky is not a hero, not Wonder Woman , We can all do what that fucking thing has done, we all have bills, people think she is getting away with things, she’s Bankrupt, being Bankrupt is shit, people forget that,
and she’s permanently Bankrupt, look it up what Bankruptcy means, she has no friends, only her sister, no talent except for drama, has mutilated herself, only talent it has, she is a nasty piece of work, that has only put off the inevitable, even Krusty can buy into the smoke and mirrors, believe me, Top class grifter, superb actually, People say , if it was a normal person they would get slaughtered, Believe you me all that fucking thing has done is make sure she’s going to get buried,
There is no she’s got something on someone,
She’s invincible, trust me , I’ve posted all along, it’s fucked , Takes time, trouble is Skanky v official receiver is kid gloves, HMRC , Well the tanks are rolling in
I just wondered why the 2nd bankruptcy isn't listed on https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/eiir/

Full details regarding the first, but not the new one.

• Wow
In a desperate attempt to butter up The Beige Bison & her currently empty spare room , Skankerella has gone to the IOW armed with a collection of Amish Sindy dolls ready to start decorating
Bloody hell that takes me back. I had something similar for my primary 5 Christmas party 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Edna will love it

• Haha
Because she's a raging narcissist and sociopath.

"They can't take my house from me!"

"I don't have to pay them a penny!"

"These young girls have got nowt on me cos I'm the bestest mowdel eva!"

"They can't stop me from driving!"

Etc... Etc... Etc...

She also clearly lacks empathy and is unable to consider the consequences of her decisions/actions. This is why when she's backed into a corner and there is overwhelming evidence to show she's at fault she throws in the "Mentul Elf" defence.

"I drove intoxicated, but I was suicidal!"

"I'm not going to court cos of my anxiety and ADHD!"

"Yeah I got coked-up with some randomers, but it's cos of my PTSD from all the r@pes!"

Nobody has ever achieved as much success as her. Nobody has experienced as much trauma as her. Nobody knows better than her.

In the words of our blessed @Dollylovesshoes shes a complete and utter CUNT!

Gosh, that felt good... Annnnd breath 🥴
Couldn’t have put it better myself

• Heart

Scuttler

Dear Skank,

All of us here, who have also apparently got bankruptcies [or in English: been declared bankrupt] (we haven't!!) have slowly educated ourselves to what it all means.

You, however, who have been declared bankrupt twice, seem to think that simply by ignoring it/them, everything will just go poof into some magical invisible world of zero debt, and your life will continue as normal.

Today, for instance we have discussed why one of your skankruptcies has a date of March 2025 for dismissal. This does NOT mean it magically disappears. It means you have 1 year to pay it off or make arrangements to do so. Otherwise, it hangs around exactly like the other one from 2018/9.

The Krusties are here to watch the moment when it finally dawns on you: this is now your life.
Mired in debt.
Possibly in prison.
F00ked luv.
You. Are. F00ked.
As are potentially all those around you who have had their fingers in the Pricey Pie.
And boy do those fingers stink! ;)

• Haha
  • Sick

tracey3871

VIP Member
Wonder if OK or Hello will be doing a feature of ‘Katie Price invites us into her new Dream Home’. You know the type of feature, Katie sitting on at plush sofa all loved up with Kryton one side, Harvey the other side, animals at her feet. Probably have the tag lines of ‘New House, New Baby’ and ‘This is the One, I’m settled and Happy at Last’.
She will try gir it, but, it's about as likely as the 'lego love reveal what we will reveal' story that never materialiaed ... even take a break wouldn't say her for an exclusive now ... its more likely tgan her being interviewed on ITV though 🤣🤣

• Haha

Pastymuncher

Quick where's skank. 🤔
1, Pricey Towers packing.
2, sat answering questions for the BH.
3, taking H to see his doctor who's retiring.
4, sat in the salon getting her hair done.
5, sat getting her face filled by Ellie the Botox butcher.
6, hiding at krytens or the new rental.
7, sat on a sunbed having already sneaked out the country.
Answer on a postcard. 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2935090
8) having a line of sum ❄

• Heart