Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pollycopping

Chatty Member
It’s certainly going be a whole new world for KP she doesn’t even know how much a loaf of bread is 😂 and she certainly won’t be spending £800 to a grand on a food shop a week whilst bankrupt like she has been. I have visions of KP going down the shopping aisles with baby/darling baby JJ with a red faced stern look 👀 thinking why is nobody wanting meeeeeeee Hutoe graft !
I’d love it whoo hoo if she has paper & pen and ticks off her food and she might have to go late shopping with her MH waiting really for the yellow stickers to come on. 😁 Not that there’s anything wrong with that but Madam thinks everything is below her it hasn’t hit her yet that she is now one of us. We nusty twolls are above her & JJ 🤣
I’ll go back to catching up now just seeing it on smilykylies post the letter stuck to her gate/fence has got me excited. I think she might claim squatters rights with the rats even another visit to the priory is pending saying it’s all to much.
Will she go quietly ? Will she dump everything in her containers I have so many questions 😁. Dabs on the lipstick couch oh no actually thinking what she could of done on it 😱🤮
I’ll go with them brown doors she does them selfies infront of 😁 Actually no she’s basically fucked them leaning/Cocking her leg up them 🤢
I’ll give it some thought on what I’d like to get my hands on 😂 the choices are endless Barth bombs the lot. On a serious note looking at that Mansion she has totally ruined it 😔 I bet it was really nice before she got it , I’m going take a look in the wiki to see if there is a pic before she ruined it
What is She? The fucking commissioner of Police now? She’s launching an investigation? Perhaps she can find out who broke into my garden shed last week , she’ll be in the I.OW on her short wave radio” Broadsword to Danny boy , Broadsword to Danny boy” ok , that’s for the older Krusties ,,Name the Film , extra points towards the Krusty cup
What is She? The fucking commissioner of Police now? She’s launching an investigation? Perhaps she can find out who broke into my garden shed last week , she’ll be in the I.OW on her short wave radio” Broadsword to Danny boy , Broadsword to Danny boy” ok , that’s for the older Krusties ,,Name the Film , extra points towards the Krusty cup
Where eagles dare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like Caseboard has been updated again today for this bankruptcy hearing. (Not sure what)
I wonder what it can be if nothing is shown on the files? Apparently there is a subscription service with caseboard. I don't know if that means you would see more documents if you paid?

helptheaged

VIP Member
So poor Katie has the worry of finding a place for Harvey ( thought SS did this)
And she is cross as she pays her Tax’s ( ops she doesn’t) he should be given the best

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
For a laugh I thought I'd list some songs currently relevant to skank and Legoboy (These are in no particular order)

1) Genesis - Thrown It All Away
2) Elvis Preisley - Jail House Rock
3) Sinitta - Toyboy
4) Ed Sheeran - Lego House
5) Europe - The Final Countdown
6) Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills
7) Madonna - Holiday
8) Eric Clapton - Cocaine
9) Simply Red - Would I Lie to You?
10) Avril Lavine - I'm A Mess
How about this one ...

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
It is all very quiet in skanky land today! I am still not convinced that the hearing isn’t going ahead today y know! …if one of the options was to move the hearing to her home (comfortable location) - would this be listed?
I am wondering if this has been done in private and if so would it be reported later?

Reactions: 11

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I totally missed the Ali Express thing on account of being camped in a field (I might sell my tent to Skanky if she's stuck)

Did anyone manage to tape a clip of her as a few of you said she was acting differently (from what I skim-read in a vain attempt to catch up.) TIA
I read all those comments too, but now; something is making her look genuinely happy on this IOW jaunt. :unsure:

lozenger

Chatty Member
I totally missed the Ali Express thing on account of being camped in a field (I might sell my tent to Skanky if she's stuck)

Did anyone manage to tape a clip of her as a few of you said she was acting differently (from what I skim-read in a vain attempt to catch up.) TIA

• Haha

Ming55

VIP Member
She,s won over the bankruptcy so wouldn’t,t surprise me if she wins over the eviction. Teflon.

• Angry
  • Sad
She only needs a 1bedroom flat. What she going to do with the extra rooms? I doubt her kids even want to go back to her even if there dads did let them. Imagine having that tramp as your mum. Poor kids bet there well embarrassed of her
Fill them with shit. Literal shite

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
there is no way she can afford to pay 4k a month rent that would mean she would need to be earning over 10k every month because she would have to pay tax on that send 40% to the court so would not even leave her enough for rent never mind other bills and i do not believe on only fans she brings in that much and that is really the only paying work she as if she could afford the 4k she would have been paying that to the mortgage company so she could keep hold of the house
So is the thing going to pay a couple of months of rent then stop, meaning she's effectively squatting in the place?