Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started to feel sorry for her watching this live.. but then I remembered Blade and everything else she has done...

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Only around 500 watching, sometimes dropping to 450, reckon over half are us and men lusting after her, she really doesn't have many fans now does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She does look down doesn't she. I kinda feel a touch sorry for her like nobody wants her ending up topping herself.
I don't wish that on anyone, especially for her children's sake. Best scenario will be for her to get a modest house, pay creditors. earn enough from selling crap to idiots to get by then fade into obscurity, which she will hate.
Children will distance themselves from her once they all realise what she is.
Would add, never gets licence back
Banned from keeping pets
SS intervene and advocate for Harvey so he chooses if and when she visits him and she is banned from putting him on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Briefly checked in on the live, ignored her droning voice as I,m deaf in one ear but the brain dead are among us. To paraphrase Yoda “The stupidity is strong in them “

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just to be a bit serious not sure if already mentioned what will happen to her horses? I don't care if she lives under a bridge like they troll she is, but concerned for the welfare of the animals. Obtaining a Rental property with her financial records is going to be hard enough but one that accepts pets!!! Where I live in Essex it's quite common to see horses in regular terraced houses front gardens but she won't even be able to rent one of those & she will not be a priority from a social housing point of view.
May-be the neighbour will keep the horses for her.

I guess she’ll move in with DL once JJ throws her out!!! I can think of a few exes celebrating in private but with us in spirit.

Although KB seems to have a habit of reaching out when she’s in trouble! And we’ll find out if SB is really done with her. I guess we’ll read the thruff in her book, was it a July release?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have been busy all day and was hoping when I saw there were loads of pages something exciting had happened. WHAT A DAY everyone...IIIIII LOVE IT! Now to catch up 🥳🍹🥂🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Briefly checked in on the live, ignored her droning voice as I,m deaf in one ear but the brain dead are among us. To paraphrase Yoda “The stupidity is strong in them “
There only 500 odd people watching - so not that many when she supposedly has 2m followers. It must be her die hard fans and pervs if the comments are anything to go by.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think it’ll be demolished and new homes built on the land. Let’s face it, it’s halfway there already
Do you think she’ll guilt trip Junior and Princess into providing a home (rent or buy)? Both earning now. I know Pete, Claire would try and stop them but it’s their money and she is so accomplished at guilt tripping.

seriously hope not 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Before you feel sorry for her, remember
Dead and neglected animals
Kids had no Christmas dinner, left hungry.
Her creditors, she only had to pay 10% of what she owed, didn't bother. Some shameful debts in there, Harvey's blind school, she's only have had to pay £35, instead of the £350ish she owed.
Her weird stalking of everyone that's ever been involved with her.

It is her CHOICE to not cooperate, not pay, when she could afford to be out of bankruptcy in a year. She's squandered a very easy life for drink drugs and plastic surgery. Well now she can just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
OMG... These people want to hire her...! I wander/wonder if we should warn them that she may take a booking but she won't turn up... or she will but she'll be two hours late....

1715360667723.png

1715360649986.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The guy just said this would be the last live with Katie Price. I reckon she's sacked after not turning up last time!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.