Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense now why skanks been love bombing Junior lately,, he's an adult now and earning his own money so is able to rent/buy his own house for mummy dearest to live in. 🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Also, her having a zoom call from the Maldives humiliating her creditors and people working on the case at the time!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
May-be the neighbour will keep the horses for her.

I guess she’ll move in with DL once JJ throws her out!!! I can think of a few exes celebrating in private but with us in spirit.

Although KB seems to have a habit of reaching out when she’s in trouble! And we’ll find out if SB is really done with her. I guess we’ll read the thruff in her book, was it a July release?
I bet she has been messaging all the exes, including Pete as she thinks he still wants her🙄
Hi, it's mee, remember all that stuff I said and did well it wasn't me but my evil twin sister that no one no never seen innit?
I luurve you, always have and will.You understand me, put me in me place are THE ONE!!! Biggest eva, honest!
Cross me heart and hope to Die lie .
So ow about it, you know u want to?
Just tie a yellow ribbon round the post bok when your wife/ girlfriend has been chucked
and I'll ride over on me mower.
😄😁😆😅🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss................

1715361328863.png

(nb: Someone asked if you could wear it to go clubbing and she said "No, you'd sweat...." That's a really good selling point.... Don't wear it out as you'll perspire until you drop....)

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
As usual she’s saying meeeeee, meeee, meee. This dress doesn’t suit me, this style isn’t me etc etc. Great sales pitch!! If you get someone deformed to model the clothes they won’t fit properly. More fool Ali Express.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hahahaha she is an absolute twit. She must feel embarrassed doing this tit surely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I bet she has been messaging all the exes, including Pete as she thinks he still wants her🙄
Hi, it's mee, remember all that stuff I said and did well it wasn't me but my evil twin sister that no one no never seen innit?
I luurve you, always have and will.You understand me, put me in me place are THE ONE!!! Biggest eva, honest!
Cross me heart and hope to Die lie .
So ow about it, you know u want to?
Just tie a yellow ribbon round the post bok when your wife/ girlfriend has been chucked
and I'll ride over on me mower.
😄😁😆😅🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮
Wonder if she got Princess to ask Pete and Ems if she can move in with them. After all she is new babies step mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone think she’s getting more coked up with each outfit change? Wiping nose, coughing, sneezing…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s done to those poor kids,let’s face we’ve witnessed it,up to early hours of morning on TikTok.etc,no bleeping food,what the duck though has she done what we don’t know! Loads and loads stuff I reckon that we’d go beserk on.!That’s her Krusties a bleep don’t forget it❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.