Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflip

She'll say that she doesn't care about the MM - that living there was bad for her mental health and she's glad to be making a fresh start. No doubt claim that it was her decision to sell up move out and call anyone who disputes this a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone,,thanks for the ❤...
Skank will be home at some point tonight or tomorrow morning because she's got to pick H up for his special appointment to see his doctor who's retiring on Tuesday. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
It was very noticeable that she was reading the eviction questions, but her only acknowledgement was to just say ‘oh the trolls are here”, not the usual denial, saying it’s all a load of bollox, her whole demeanour throughout was one of knowing the game is up, she can’t spin this one, and hopefully there’s more to come on Tuesday. She looked lost tonight, you could see selling these outfits was not what was on her mind, she actually looked terrified at times. First time I thought she looked vulnerable and sounded scared, she’s deffo wounded, there was no cockiness in that performance, that was a woman knowing she has run out of road with the lying.

Be interesting to see how she plays this in the next few weeks, lost the kids, the house, in a fake relationship, how is she going to get through the Live tour, she can’t just ignore it, the Red Tops are going in hard on her, even her #bekind diehards will know what’s happening, she looked like a light had gone out tonight, no sign of her usual bravado. As others have said, can’t feel sorry for her, she has done this to herself, that smug face was wiped tonight. After feeling so jaded and expecting nothing to happen to her, appears it finally has, I be shocked, still not playing Kool and the Gang just yet though, that can only be played when it’s officially confirmed she’s gone and she’s living with Lego, cos he is the one…..isn’t he 🤔😁
She already knew MM was going, yes, she is annoyed it's hit the press ... but ... I think her demeanour tonight is because she has been told she MUST attend BH on Tuesday ... I think all her excuses to get out of it have been denied by the judge

• Heart
As far as i know eclviction notices are posted through the letterbox and put on the door/ fences as well warning of eviction so its all bollox what shes saying one of her diversion tactics
The main official eviction notice is always posted, also probably a copy sent by email too, several notices are pinned on fences, doors, and windows just to let it be known the occupants are due for eviction, these are just pieces of paper stating an eviction is taking place on a due date nothing else. Does she honestly think bailiffs are stupid enough to stick official documents on a fence and just walk off.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

celticguy47

I’ve cropped the eviction notices for you (unfortunately not v clear) just for our records
so what I can read is that Kensington Mortgage Company has already taken her to court over non-payments and since she has still not paid her mortgage they finally got a warrant from the Courts for the Court Bailiff to repossess the property, nothing she can do, she should have paid her bills and mortgage

• Wow
  • Heart
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

Just because it was shared by someone else doesn’t make it illegal eviction. It might be criminal to open her mail but it doesn’t make the contents untrue. She’s been hiding from them same as when she was hiding at SB . More spin from Edna I think

I posted when she was in court with KH last year that she had an expensive legal rep. (I was told by an impeccable source), This was then refuted by a person I trust implicitly on here. She may not have legal representation in the conventional sense (bundle prep, advocating in court), but she is possibly being advised in the background. I doubt there are any legal firms left in the UK that would want an association with her.

That said, if she has a background legal rep, she isn't listening to all of the advice. I would strongly advise a head down, no comment (i.e., no flaunting) approach, keep the media sweet, and damage limitation, and she is doing the polar opposite.
She 100% had legal representation in the courts recently. I know that for a fact and she was trying to use her Mental health to have things her way. The person who posted a comment on the Daily Fail comments must know the same as I do....

• Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member

DM doing a bit more in her illegal driving. The tabloids have turned on her and aren't holding back.
Wow, that’s the Mail, previously it‘s only really been The Scum who‘ve looked like they want to take her down, the Mail just rehashing their stories, but oh my, that is the Mail going in hard on her. She’s in trouble now, the Mail will destroy her, they are viscous, more so than the Scum I think, when they wish to be. They smell blood, Tuesday is going to be an interesting day, the Red Tops are not going to hold back, all the stories they’ve been sitting on, they know the truth about her, are going to start flying out in the next few weeks if Tuesday does happen. I shall be restocking my Kylie wine supplies today, it will be needed methinks 🍷🤦🏽‍♀️😁

IMG_6116.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Oh Noooooooo! Look what the papers have done! The eviction notice, issued by a court is only KP's private business and must never be seen or touched by anyone else on earth. That's #katieslaw and no doubt The Mirror are being reported to the police and arrested right now 😅
Yeah but remember that her eviction notice(s) are different to everyone else's eviction notice(s). Her eviction notice(s) are illegal and are being investigated by the police....

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So what do we all think will happen around the final eviction day (29th May) ?
Do you think she will go quietly before that date or kicking and screaming on the day, being carried out by several strapping coppers ? The same coppers who have been trying to get her properly convicted for years.
She has a Live tour date in Bristol on the day before, the 28th. As @YellowTail said I think there’s a good chance she’s already gone and she’ll just send in removal people to pick up any possessions she’s left there, I’m guessing someone has already taken the horses, I reckon someone took them a while go and she just borrowed them for riding photo ops, all smoke and mirrors, that game now over. The next few days are gonna be something, as Paul Weller has been known to sing “Lights go out, walls come tumbling down” 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

Denise234

What a birthday today has turned out to be 🥂
Woo Hoo I looooveeee it !! Finally they are taking it seriously it’s been a long time coming for sure.
Only in March she said to Ok mag
As recent as March, the star defiantly told fans 'no one can take her Mucky Mansion', stating: "You've followed my life, my journey, I say it as it is. Yes, I'm in a bankruptcy. But guess what? I own my house. No one could take it off me as well."
So she cockily thought they wouldn’t take the MM just like she thinks that a doctor saying she’s got anxiety will get her out of court. I have a feeling she’s going be arrested for not turning up at court. Lots of people have anxiety, certain things can be put in place for someone attending court with anxiety. Will she move in with JJ ooh im here for the to see her downfall and it couldn’t have happened to a better person. Anyone else I’d have empthapy for but she’s neglected them kids, numerous animals have died in her care,😡 she's a vile woman who has not made no attempt to pay her creditors back infact the opposite she’s flaunted lots of luxury holidays selling to the red tops. All she cares about is me, me, me, meeeee ! (Even a lady claiming to be a ex surrogate commented earlier today 🤷‍♀️ So if she’s thinking a baby & book is going pull her out back on top she’s very mistaken) Karma couldn’t of happened to a better person 😁 (Pom pls could you do a pic of KP in her wedding dress to PA with JJ in a rucksack 🎒) leaving the MM gates or walking the streets. Or JJ on baby reins 😂 🙏
Thank goodness them kids aren’t with her 🙏 going catch up now just thought I’d comment on the great news 📰

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Just looked it was Horsham County Court that issued the eviction
Im not sure somethings odd
Regardless of who initiates it, the Possession Order has to be issued by a Judge at the local County Court. Once it's issued the person is given 14 days in which to dispute it, and if they don't, or if the reasons (for reasons) aren't considered legal or reasonable, the repossession is accelerated to the High Court who send it to the bailiffs to execute. She's tangled in a legal machine now and I doubt if she can get out. How sad. What a pity. Never mind. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She's really low-key, we have an unhappy Skank in the house, no doubt about it, she's trying to be enthusiastic but she sounds and looks really down. Oooh la la, she isn't on the ❄ that's for sure, surprised by that, not using her coping mechanism when things are going wrong for her, maybe drug tests are in place and she can't get off her head.

• Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Bugger! I've got to go out so there will be another new thread by the time I get back later on!

Thank you Lord for restoring my faith that Evil shall not triumph, but please make sure you give it a further drubbing on the 14th as well just to finish the thing off at long last. Amen (y)

• Heart
  • Haha

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I reckon that she has already rented a property. Probably by paying a large amount upfront and/or maybe 6/12 months in advance. The MM has looked bare for a while now. She will take what she wants from the MM and leave the rest to the bailiffs. Danny has been on the scene recently and might have helped her with the rental. She won't move into JJ's, this isn't a love story and she knows it.

shizzler

VIP Member
If the new owner of mm does a refurbishment, now that I would watch! Does this mean there was no beneficial interest? And finally I guess she'll be making money from selling the story to the mirror, I don't care though because finally she is getting some comeuppance!
I think it’ll be demolished and new homes built on the land. Let’s face it, it’s halfway there already

• Sad
  • Heart