Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she
1 ... see it screw it up and stamp on it ?
2..... rip it into lickle tiny pieces...yes even smaller than JJ......orrr
3.... eat it .....
Multiple votes are accepted .x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@DC16 is there any chance that you're going out for the day on the 29th? It usually all kicks off when you go out 🤣🤣 If you're not going out on the 29th maybe you could make plans? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They fell out because she accused him of using her money to buy a house for himself, or something like that, although he has been seen around a bit in the last few months.
Extension....sorry he was accused of building his extension on his house with her money... misappropriation of funds ..
She would know all about that .. she also uses the term extension misappropriated...bankruptcies.. court appearances ...partners Penis

• Haha
  • Heart
Did she
1 ... see it screw it up and stamp on it ?
2..... rip it into lickle tiny pieces...yes even smaller than JJ......orrr
3.... eat it .....
Multiple votes are accepted .x
Thank you for the belly laugh, bloody hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn't it be awful if the ferry sank 🙄 😁
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at AFPs when the talking starts 🤣🤣
Probably her "team" hashing together more press releases 😂 Is her "team" just SFP now? Where's slymi rymi, FPC, jwhywhy? Have they all ditched her? Has she only got this Lynne halfwit with her now?
---

Oh bollocks, the ferry didn't sink 🙄 I bet AFPs neighbours are absolutely delighted that gobshite had landed & they're all in the garden. Ohhhh, maybe they're listening in to their conversations 🤞🤣
Doubt they have a choice ... that foghorn will reverberate around the entire island

• Haha
So it’s the Wolverton folk festival today on the IOW, so this WAS the weekend they had all planned to go and descend on AFP.

Reactions: 27
So it’s the Wolverton folk festival today on the IOW, so this WAS the weekend they had all planned to go and descend on AFP.
Yes it's all sorted ... pricey is singing and borrowing a folklore/gypsy dress off Edna... Amy is turning up too with her begging basket and PP is getting off with anyone who will have him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gotta love Planet Skanky, as usual Bizarro world,
She’s a home owner , she would’ve been advised of a court date, as usual the statement is mindless waffle, The paper headline is that the reps whoever the duck they are? Are denying the legality of the documentation. But the statement doesn’t do that does it ?
All paperwork regarding this( So there is paperwork then) have been obtained opened , So what they are saying is someone nicked a letter, or letters ,all paperwork, and shared with media illegally by a local resident, how do they know a resident opened it? How do they know it wasn’t the media, so people regularly nick her mail do they? or were they just waiting for this one special letter spooky , if someone just told or took a photo of a notice posted on a gate, nothing illegal there, But as usual smoke and mirrors , one thing her reps don’t say is its not true,
Usual Skanky meaningless Bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Think JJ is there too, looks like his orange trainers in the picture (he must be taking photo)
Well spotted lol nothing gets past krusties i wouldnt be looking so happy if i was her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In tune to the Vegaboys
"The karma train is coming and everybodies jumping"

I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to come on here. But Facebook literally showed me the headline and I headed right here without reading the story.. Please tell me it's true!!

I'm off to pour a gin and get settled down for the night in here.

Oh Pricey we never underestimated you, we knew you'd duck up eventually.

WHOO HOO I LOVE IT
Just adding my little bit too:
"The karma train is coming
And everybody's jumping
From Horsham down to Brighton
No sign of her or Kryten"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.