Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Family packs up stuff quickly and heads back over to Blighty on the ferry to avoid*
Yeah if they’ve got any sense they’ll be doing the NC500 in the motorhome. The north coast of Scotland should be far enough away!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Funny how when the💩 hit the fan yesterday the spokesperson didn't comment, but a few hours of frantic phones calls and web searches later and that's the best excuse the clan could come up with🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I would of thought she got a letter as well shes just trying it as usual like she did at the BH on the zoom call
---

Thats exactly what i thought as well shes trying it on
Yes I can confirm that eviction notices are served in multiples ( or were in my day) to cover all bases so…
Pinned on door and through letterbox.
On boundary fence/ wall
Slapped on vehicles in driveway (or their horse!)
Served hand to hand (if they’re lucky enough to encounter the defendant at the property).

All count as served.
These days I presume there is email service as well.

She can’t deny service as a means to stay put.
Doesn’t make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Anyway, her “spokesperson” (SFP) has kind of admitted she knows about it as someone has allegedly tampered with it.
Stop talking, Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Maybe she’s gone to see AFP as thinks the court will definitely believe she’s sick if her mum rings up …..

Is that the Bankruptcy Court? Katie can’t come today as she’s got sickness and diarrhoea

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yes I can confirm that eviction notices are served in multiples ( or were in my day) to cover all bases so…
Pinned on door and through letterbox.
On boundary fence/ wall
Slapped on vehicles in driveway (or their horse!)
Served hand to hand (if they’re lucky enough to encounter the defendant at the property).

All count as served.
These days I presume there is email service as well.

She can’t deny service as a means to stay put.
Doesn’t make sense.
Prince Andrew tried to slither out of it and avoid service saying it wasnt given to him directly ... but ... it was given to staff member at the address ... he ended up paying Guiffre off rather than face the legal music

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It'll be a relief just to snigger at her.
Now that the children appear to be safe from her, the MM is going and hopefully all the pets we can relax a little and enjoy watching her circling the drain.
Hopefully Harvey in is his new accommodation will be protected from her exploiting him too.🙏
In my experience a capacity assessment of Harvey will have been undertaken, regarding his capacity to make decisions around his care, and also regarding property and finances. He unlikely will have been found to have the capacity to make such decisions and so a Deputy will have been appointed. Harvey won’t have capacity to appoint a Deputy and neither of his parents will have been deemed suitable. A solicitor will have been appointed by the court of protection to act as Deputy to represent his best interests and manage his funds. The solicitor will have funded a case manager who will have instructed a full MDT to support Harvey. Essentially, KFP is all but game over in terms of controlling Harvey now. The Deputy or case manager can request a capacity assessment to ascertain whether Harvey has the capacity to choose to have a relationship with KFP. Also, make a decision in best interests whether she can publicise her contact with Harvey So…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
latest
Well, well, well, The Scum aren’t running with the sources’s “Not being evicted” story, in fact they seem convinced she’s on her way out 🤔😁

KATIE Price has revealed she is on her way to Isle of Wight to spend time with her family after being dealt a huge blow about her home.

The 45-year-old shared a picture of herself on a ferry after it was revealed she has been served with an eviction notice for her Mucky Mansion home.

Time to move on
Yesterday The Sun told how double-bankrupt Katie will be kicked out of her dilapidated nine-bed family pile on May 29.

An eviction notice is said to have been pinned to a fence outside her 8,000 square foot Horsham pile.
The letter, seen by The Sun, reads: “The court has issued a warrant or writ for the possession of the above property (land) at the request of the claimant.
“A warrant gives a county court bailiff the authority to evict you and hand over possession to the claimant.”
It was issued on April 24 and claims all occupants will be evicted at 10am on May 29.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
latest
I love how the sun start off with a new headline then go straight back to reeling off all the latest shite she's been doing, it's great, really winding the general public up 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe she’s gone to see AFP as thinks the court will definitely believe she’s sick if her mum rings up …..

Is that the Bankruptcy Court? Katie can’t come today as she’s got sickness and diarrhoea
Gone to see if the old goat can oblige by dying before Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

Oh so yet again 'the police are investigating', will that be the same police that are investigating Blade's death? And if the notice was pinned to her fence then NOTHING has been illegally opened! Yet more lies that she thinks will stave things off for a bit longer. Remember too when Sophie the source claimed that skanky DID have insurance and it was all a big misunderstanding when in actual fact she didn't?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

I'm laughing at this news, not the post. I just think it's hilarious how Edna pops up to say the complete opposite of reality!

It's just like the 'I've been signed off' claims again. In the past Edna was wheeled out to say KP wouldn't be getting a restraining order and that KP definitely had a driving licence so wouldn't be done for no license. Pull the other one Edna, it's got bells on it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I love how the sun start off with a new headline then go straight back to reeling off all the latest shite she's been doing, it's great, really winding the general public up 🤣🤣
Quick Amy pull up the drawbridge, she's on her way! Probably trying to scrounge a bed to sleep in! See Amy IOW wasn't far enough away! Should have moved to Scotland or the Outer Hebrides!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Quick Amy pull up the drawbridge, she's on her way! Probably trying to scrounge a bed to sleep in! See Amy IOW wasn't far enough away! Should have moved to Scotland or the Outer Hebrides!
I've heard Outer Mongolia is nice at this time of year....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would the eviction notice be just posted on gate surely they would also post and email a copy to her?
She will have been notified but yes they stick the eviction notice where they can if there is no access to the door

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.