Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well spotted lol nothing gets past krusties i wouldnt be looking so happy if i was her
Baffles me how she can 'appear' happy. She's a mother who has lost nearly all her children. 2 with one father, J who wants nothing to do with her, P who is avoiding her, another 2 with another father/family and she has very limited access, and H not living with her. How is she happy? I would be bereft, absolutely heart broken and doing anything to be with them. But she couldn't care less! Me me me me ME. What is wrong with her!! Makes me so angry!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
KP 388 All self inflicted, but as predicted, SKANK'S (FINALLY) BEING EVICTED!!!

@vortex from last thread. Too good to waste
Oh dear Stan,I keep looking at your avatar and I thought oh dear god only one doggie,I didn’t like to ask you I thought I may have been intruding,sooooo very sorry you lost TY May he rest in peace dear darling boy.❀❀❀
I noticed it too, and also didn’t want to ask as I wouldn’t want to upset anyone who loves their doggies. When my dog died I didn’t tell anyone for a few months I was so heartbroken. I’m sorry you lost one of your best friends

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Baffles me how she can 'appear' happy. She's a mother who has lost nearly all her children. 2 with one father, J who wants nothing to do with her, P who is avoiding her, another 2 with another father/family and she has very limited access, and H not living with her. How is she happy? I would be bereft, absolutely heart broken and doing anything to be with them. But she couldn't care less! Me me me me ME. What is wrong with her!! Makes me so angry!!
May-be because she can apply to the court to have the eviction suspended even if it’s been served, she has received it and this can be done up to 3 days before the eviction date. There’s a form she needs to fill in. Read it on Shelter website. If I have got the situation right. I don’t always…
---
D'awwww.... Look'it him protecting his private parts.....

View attachment 2929948
You mean his little Willy. So not the biggest she’s ever had then πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eviction notices... most people get them... there are different kinds... some people are asked to leave their houses some are thrown out... its nothing to be worried about.....

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m always impressed with the sleuthing in this group. My ex was in court in Aberdeen last week and I have tried so hard to find out the result with no luck. Have checked court pages, the online newspapers, Facebook and there is nowt. So well done all of you bloodhounds when you find out so much about Kipper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Eviction notices... most people get them... there are different kinds... some people are asked to leave their houses some are thrown out... its nothing to be worried about.....
I know. Mr Madcat and I discussed how different our repossession orders are. His repossession order states that he has to pack up and move within 25 years. My repossession order states that I have 30 years but I can only use half of our kitchen. Who knew...?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can't read this thread now without wondering if Lil JJ is singing this to her "I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she is just so shallow that she doesn't think or care about things like that , she only thinks about herself, her looks and attention from the press bad or good as long as she is creating headlines . She will end up old and alone,if she makes old bones, none of the children will want anything to do with her when they realise what damage she has done to them. She has no empathy, no maternal instinct, no morals and just doesn't give a flying duck about anyone except herself. And her monotone voice really gets on my tits .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I know. Mr Madcat and I discussed how different our repossession orders are. His repossession order states that he has to pack up and move within 25 years. My repossession order states that I have 30 years but I can only use half of our kitchen. Who knew...?
Who knew indeed...we need KFP to advise us really... she seems to be doing so well in every aspect of her life... she inspires confidence and admiration....or do I mean administration.... 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really must go and check my back fence and wall out front for my repossession order. I'll just duck off back to Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did she
1 ... see it screw it up and stamp on it ?
2..... rip it into lickle tiny pieces...yes even smaller than JJ......orrr
3.... eat it .....
Multiple votes are accepted .x
All of the above maybe, but fear not! F4J or the post bock bandits will be back to paint the notice permanently onto what's left of her fence!
---
Think JJ is there too, looks like his orange trainers in the picture (he must be taking photo)
I thought that was JJs chin!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m always impressed with the sleuthing in this group. My ex was in court in Aberdeen last week and I have tried so hard to find out the result with no luck. Have checked court pages, the online newspapers, Facebook and there is nowt. So well done all of you bloodhounds when you find out so much about Kipper!
Did you try the P&J Facebook page? Also, were they definitely in Aberdeen and not say, Peterhead?

I don’t think Skank can avoid the eviction now. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok, these treads are flying. im trying to catch up, but im missing a few things. Could someone tell me what happened to J and B, please
They're safely away from KP, possibly living with Kierans' mum and dad. Kieran does get to see them regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who knew indeed...we need KFP to advise us really... she seems to be doing so well in every aspect of her life... she inspires confidence and admiration....or do I mean administration.... 🀣
I'm thinking of hiring her for an entrepreneurial event of how to be a successful woman of business... If Tamika Martin can do it, then so can I.... I have a shed.....
(oh, perhaps I shouldn't say that in case she wants to move in.....)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.