Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt they have a choice ... that foghorn will reverberate around the entire island
Actually. What a great idea. If the foghorn on the ferry fails, they could utilise the Skanky screeching out A Whowel Noooo Wurrrllldddddd....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had to have TY my rottie pts in early January and when i take Diesel my other rottie for a walk even now i'm still stopping and looking round for TY. I just can't understand how skank can lose or give a pet away (family member which my dogs are) and be so heartless to go straight out and get another like nothings wrong. The only time skank tries to show any emotion or compassion and fails for anything is if there's publicity, coin and she needs deflection from something she's just a cold hearted bleep who needs a good slap.
(Sorry for the sweary word) 😘
Oh dear Stan,I keep looking at your avatar and I thought oh dear god only one doggie,I didn’t like to ask you I thought I may have been intruding,sooooo very sorry you lost TY May he rest in peace dear darling boy.❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Hope you right Janet, I didn’t play Kool and the Gang last night even though I was celebrating this part of her downfall, something said to me until we actually see her packed up and gone from that place, she hasn’t lost it yet. Anyway not long to see if we jumped the gun, as you say is this just her trying to control the narrative. Let’s see if the other Red Tops run with this update 🤔
The podcast will be “interesting”
---
Ok so some idiot has taken the sealed envelope from the fence and opened it and shared its contents.

That would get the nosey Parker in trouble and KP could take them to court, but that doesn’t affect the eviction.

However……There’s also a possibility the notice would be deemed as not served if they then didn’t put it back on the fence as KP could say it was never there for her to find.

This all just kicks the can down the road a bit, but not much.
They gave her 3 weeks notice so they can just do that again.
She’s just trying to hold on to save her “dignity” ( because she actually thinks she possesses some of that 🙄).

She’s going as far as I’m concerned at some point before Summer is over.
I would imagine one was posted through the door as well

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just adding my little bit too:
"The karma train is coming
And everybody's jumping
From Horsham down to Brighton
No sign of her or Kryten"
an' every bro be frightined,
wot tit them papers writin'
wot lies dem journos tellin'
wen everybody's jellin,
Imma ain't gonna lose my house no,
my bro & momma said so,

ahh come on join in the Krustie rap...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh dear Stan,I keep looking at your avatar and I thought oh dear god only one doggie,I didn’t like to ask you I thought I may have been intruding,sooooo very sorry you lost TY May he rest in peace dear darling boy.❤❤❤
Awww Dolly exactly like you I hoped differently but then . We care so much about our animals....we are united in that. And it gives us that extra push to keep progressing against this Skanky witch... (first time ive ever used that ) I have my own words and never follow... but its so unsettling that even when she's backed into a corner....shes just in denial....
Loosing the Mucky bleeping Mansion will be her main concern now....And it should be her 5 children.....her priorities are so fucked up... she needs to feel all this and hit rock bottom. Or the cards are being dealt for her... life over....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Ok, these treads are flying. im trying to catch up, but im missing a few things. Could someone tell me what happened to J and B, please

Reactions: 6
Do you know what really pisses me off about K.Price is the whole mental "elf" thing with her. When I got told I needed a major operation I took a breakdown from which I still haven't fully recovered, it happened when I was at a bus stop I started to see Snipers on roofs and demons in drains, it gave me agoraphobia which still affects me but with her, she can go out and enjoy life while getting a free pass from the Courts which shows if you have got the money you can get anything you want.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Do you know what really pisses me off about K.Price is the whole mental "elf" thing with her. When I got told I needed a major operation I took a breakdown from which I still haven't fully recovered, it happened when I was at a bus stop I started to see Snipers on roofs and demons in drains, it gave me agoraphobia which still affects me but with her, she can go out and enjoy life while getting a free pass from the Courts which shows if you have got the money you can get anything you want.
No heart therefore no compassion.. bred in her from a young age .. Amy is the catalyst for a lot of her afflictions... but most of them are self infected... these people only understand selling every part of your life and everything becomes a money maker...tits kids body lifestyle it is never ending... oh let me rearrange that........its never ending until you are gone ... on your way out KFP.....Next stage >>>>>>
---
WHO ????? KATIE PRICE......OKAY...NEXT....
---
Look at the state of the fence! Thought PFP had a fencing business?!? Not a good advert for it.
Hey Shmooze...glad you can join in with jokey stuff too. 😁 no need to be serious all the time... except when we're asking about serious stuff... then you better be on the ball......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just been thinking, which two of her (many) exes is it that she blames for her bankruptcies? I presume Alex is one? Who’s the other?
Pete ya bleep. Think she had to pay him damages and legal fees for saying he was having an affair with Clair.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Absolutely brilliant !! His little legs and cheeky face walking with the reins baby darling 🤣🤣 the fresh air has done him wonders his eyes look so speshal they look a bit more open 😂 thank you 🙏
My birthday feels so speshal does everyone have speshal birthdays ? 🤷‍♀️ they do don’t they just like bankruptcy’s woo hoo I looooveee it !

Thank you so much Pom 🫶😘❤
You're welcome 😄❤😀😊🥰💖🤗💕😘 xxxx.

Loool that made me laugh, I think Legohead has speshal birthdays too 😄😄😄😘🥳 xxxx....

Resizer_17154624682791.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just looked it was Horsham County Court that issued the eviction
---

Im not sure somethings odd
County Court makes more sense for eviction notice, repo orders would come through CC same as CCJs from other companies, which she must have had a ton of in past and likely ignored.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.