Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was posted on the gate/fence hardly illegal its what they do
I'm pretty sure it's a matter of public record as it's issued by the court. The whole point of justice is that it's seen to be done, people don't get convicted in private or evicted in private. You broke the law and shafted people out of money, it becomes a public matter! The dumb broad and the Bison think it's a private letter :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I used to watch her show with peter andre years ago & her brother managed her money for her. I wonder when he stopped & why hasn't he stepped into help her again? It's funny how her family wont say anything to her about her behaviour maybe they want her to duck up to teach her a lesson for been a massive embarrassment its vile how she speaks & behaves round them shes no respect at all
They fell out because she accused him of using her money to buy a house for himself, or something like that, although he has been seen around a bit in the last few months.

Reactions: 21
Maybe she’s gone to see AFP as thinks the court will definitely believe she’s sick if her mum rings up …..

Is that the Bankruptcy Court? Katie can’t come today as she’s got sickness and diarrhoea
It's true and her mum has a photo of how she matched the Bristol Stool chart as she was so ill.

Screen Shot 2024-05-11 at 19.14.29.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Right I’m still in the camp of she’s been kicked out, especially after seeing this on EBay, bit steep at a £1000 though, as it was gifted, always grifting isn’t she 😁

A99A5CAE-6901-4C78-95EC-66BE83BE5855.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm pretty sure it's a matter of public record as it's issued by the court. The whole point of justice is that it's seen to be done, people don't get convicted in private or evicted in private. You broke the law and shafted people out of money, it becomes a public matter! The dumb broad and the Bison think it's a private letter :sneaky:
Just been to the Skank Mansion no sign of any notice - did not go up drive though

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So what do we all think will happen around the final eviction day (29th May) ?
Do you think she will go quietly before that date or kicking and screaming on the day, being carried out by several strapping coppers ? The same coppers who have been trying to get her properly convicted for years.
Doubt she'll be there on eviction day as she won't want the embarassment of being proven to be kicked out, I'm sure there'll be either a long holiday showing online after 14th May and past 29th May or there'll be pics of her "new house" which will be as true as Beige Bison's pics of front doors ("which one shall I pretend is mine today?")

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just been thinking, which two of her (many) exes is it that she blames for her bankruptcies? I presume Alex is one? Who’s the other?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think I'm all caught up - does anyone have a video snippet of our brave heroine from the ali-express thing last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off for some mattress money?

View attachment 2929300
Wouldn't it be awful if the ferry sank 🙄 😁
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at AFPs when the talking starts 🤣🤣
Probably her "team" hashing together more press releases 😂 Is her "team" just SFP now? Where's slymi rymi, FPC, jwhywhy? Have they all ditched her? Has she only got this Lynne halfwit with her now?
---
Oh bollocks, the ferry didn't sink 🙄 I bet AFPs neighbours are absolutely delighted that gobshite had landed & they're all in the garden. Ohhhh, maybe they're listening in to their conversations 🤞🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Still catching up so apologies if it’s already been discussed. Where does it say Horsham council issued it? I can only see that the courts issued it. I don’t think she could be evicted for non payment council tax. So presumably the mortgage people have gone to court to get a possession order and then evicted from there. If that’s the case, she’d have already known that they were going to court, then when the order was issued and then now the eviction notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, that’s the whole point of pinning it to the gate, to put it into the public domain
In most peoples lives the most exciting thing is pinning a tail on a donkey....in Priceys life its definitely pinning an eviction notice on a gate....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.