Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thought crossed my mind too, especially as they said she won’t be evicted on that date. She will be evicted, it just might be a month later once they have served again.
Surely they cannot just put notice on gate as KP is hardly ever in residence so might not see it ( or takes it off gate and say I didn’t get it or it was stolen and given to media)

Reactions: 18
She has though acknowledged a letter exists and those pesky neighbours have seen it - so she’s served herself!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I call 🐂💩 on that, same as when she said police investigating Blades killing.
If the public have taken a photo of the repossession order that has been served outside her gate and sent to the media that is not illegal as it is a public document, surely.
Plus the papers and lawyers will know that.
She's trying to control the narrative
And also, even if it's been leaked illegally that wouldn't invalidate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

Just because it was shared by someone else doesn’t make it illegal eviction. It might be criminal to open her mail but it doesn’t make the contents untrue. She’s been hiding from them same as when she was hiding at SB . More spin from Edna I think

Reactions: 46
I used to watch her show with peter andre years ago & her brother managed her money for her. I wonder when he stopped & why hasn't he stepped into help her again? It's funny how her family wont say anything to her about her behaviour maybe they want her to duck up to teach her a lesson for been a massive embarrassment its vile how she speaks & behaves round them shes no respect at all

Reactions: 18
Off for some mattress money?

View attachment 2929300
Lego must be driving her to the Ferry and on the IOW, so this must be a crisis meeting, everyone summoned by the ailing Matriarch to protect Clan coin. I reckon she hates the Creepy Man-Child, knowing it’s all fake, but she’s put aside that feeling as coin rules and maybe she has a rabbit to pull, that she’d gonna tell Skank to use on Tuesday.

The Clan’s last Machiavellian throw of the dice as they discuss a nefarious plan over a Sunday Roast, potatoes supplied by Skank, as no one makes better roast potatoes than her, even though they are a ready made packet from Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When the eviction order is put on the fence does it give the information quoted in the DM article?

Reactions: 13
Damn that postman delivering her mail to the wrong address yet again…🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Worst pregnancy 🙄🙄🙄
I love how she boasts she's not drinking, not even a glass of prosecco with her dinner or or stage on tour.....I'm pretty sure she's constantly spouting how "I hardly ever drink", didn't realise what she really meant was "I hardly ever drink before 10am every day!
twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just because it was shared by someone else doesn’t make it illegal eviction. It might be criminal to open her mail but it doesn’t make the contents untrue. She’s been hiding from them same as when she was hiding at SB . More spin from Edna I think
Yes Spohie Price with her law history degree must know what she’s talking about legal wise😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Doesn't matter who started the eviction, it'll be over money, mortgage payments, council tax, whatever. She can't pay what's owed, so the mm is going, she can get Sophie to lie for her, as usual, won't change anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Has someone stole her postbok again...and tampered with her mail ???? Hope they photographed it too....awwww shame Pricey tut tut !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s gone on the run….Forever to live in AFP’s attic. 👍
---
Must have been a last minute decision, otherwise she would have mentioned it on the podcast. Glad she found a spare day in her diary with all this ‘work’ she has 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 54
With eviction notices they post it direct to you and also post a notice on the property so she's bullshitting again, trying to deflect, a colleague of mine got into difficulties once and was evicted and was pissed off cos all his neighbours saw the notice pinned to his gate on his drive, she can spin it how she wants the wording was official and they'll have gone through proper channels.

Reactions: 55
Surely they cannot just put notice on gate as KP is hardly ever in residence so might not see it ( or takes it off gate and say I didn’t get it or it was stolen and given to media)
I would of thought she got a letter as well shes just trying it as usual like she did at the BH on the zoom call
---
With eviction notices they post it direct to you and also post a notice on the property so she's bullshitting again, trying to deflect, a colleague of mine got into difficulties once and was evicted and was pissed off cos all his neighbours saw the notice pinned to his gate on his drive, she can spin it how she wants the wording was official and they'll have gone through proper channels.
Thats exactly what i thought as well shes trying it on

Reactions: 27
Just her though ... no Lego or it would say 'we' with a picture of their feet, it seems that AFP won't be part of that particular bit of fakery ... speaking of feet, look at these Kippery slip ons
I noticed the use of “ I” but she never goes anywhere alone …..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.