Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call 🐂💩 on that, same as when she said police investigating Blades killing.
If the public have taken a photo of the repossession order that has been served outside her gate and sent to the media that is not illegal as it is a public document, surely.
Plus the papers and lawyers will know that.
She's trying to control the narrative
Hope you right Janet, I didn’t play Kool and the Gang last night even though I was celebrating this part of her downfall, something said to me until we actually see her packed up and gone from that place, she hasn’t lost it yet. Anyway not long to see if we jumped the gun, as you say is this just her trying to control the narrative. Let’s see if the other Red Tops run with this update 🤔

Reactions: 27
It will be funny though if she does think she's staying, but they go ahead with the eviction as on 'can't pay take it away" they just tell them to get any essentials they'll need for a week change the locks then they have to go through the new ' owner' to get their stuff back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

Ok so some idiot has taken the sealed envelope from the fence and opened it and shared its contents.

That would get the nosey Parker in trouble and KP could take them to court, but that doesn’t affect the eviction.

However……There’s also a possibility the notice would be deemed as not served if they then didn’t put it back on the fence as KP could say it was never there for her to find.

This all just kicks the can down the road a bit, but not much.
They gave her 3 weeks notice so they can just do that again.
She’s just trying to hold on to save her “dignity” ( because she actually thinks she possesses some of that 🙄).

She’s going as far as I’m concerned at some point before Summer is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hope you right Janet, I didn’t play Kool and the Gang last night even though I was celebrating this part of her downfall, something said to me until we actually see her packed up and gone from that place, she hasn’t lost it yet. Anyway not long to see if we jumped the gun, as you say is this just her trying to control the narrative. Let’s see if the other Red Tops run with this update 🤔
You can imagine the lovely atmosphere with her neighbours if she stayed now that they've all taken to the press to say how much they can't stand her...!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
...but there is one concern I'm having.... What are we all going to talk about/snigger at...?!! Although I doubt very much that she'll ever fall completely out of the public eye...
You are right M. Let’s petition she keeps MM and the Bankruptsy is dismissed for the sake of Krustie fun ❤

JOKING 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me as well 😂 was sat in the garden dressed in black earlier!!

Regarding the eviction notice, if they are claiming a local neighbour opened her post and told the press, regardless it still means an eviction notice was sent to her.
I’m sure they would have held a possession hearing first and then the order for possession would have been raised (I’ve watched too much don’t pay they’ll take it away 😅).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Question can the public check if the eviction notice has been served?
Mind you she is just st saying it was reported illegally not that it not true

Reactions: 12
Thank you both , and glad you both enjoyed them Love Pom 😊😄😀🥰🤗❤❤💖💕😘 xxxx.

Legohead in his baby reins 😀👍😄😄🥰🤗❤💖💗😘 xxxx...

View attachment 2929221

Also happy belated birthday Love Pom 😀🥰🤗🎉🥳🎂❤💖😘 xxxx

View attachment 2929225
Absolutely brilliant !! His little legs and cheeky face walking with the reins baby darling 🤣🤣 the fresh air has done him wonders his eyes look so speshal they look a bit more open 😂 thank you 🙏
My birthday feels so speshal does everyone have speshal birthdays ? 🤷‍♀️ they do don’t they just like bankruptcy’s woo hoo I looooveee it !

Thank you so much Pom 🫶😘❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

Its all smoke n mirrors with her

Reactions: 26
Would the eviction notice be just posted on gate surely they would also post and email a copy to her?

Reactions: 25

It was posted on the gate/fence hardly illegal its what they do

Reactions: 23
Ok so some idiot has taken the sealed envelope from the fence and opened it and shared its contents.

That would get the nosey Parker in trouble and KP could take them to court, but that doesn’t affect the eviction.

However……There’s also a possibility the notice would be deemed as not served if they then didn’t put it back on the fence as KP could say it was never there for her to find.

This all just kicks the can down the road a bit, but not much.
They gave her 3 weeks notice so they can just do that again.
She’s just trying to hold on to save her “dignity” ( because she actually thinks she possesses some of that 🙄).

She’s going as far as I’m concerned at some point before Summer is over.
That thought crossed my mind too, especially as they said she won’t be evicted on that date. She will be evicted, it just might be a month later once they have served again.

Reactions: 21
She said good things will be happening this year. How right she was...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The thing is Brah a lawyer may well have advised her to do those things but would she ever listen? You would think someone who is possibly hiding money from a FA would indeed keep a low profile, not go on SM bragging about everything she spends for all to see! That is obviously just going to invite questions of where the money came from and where it went. She can claim everything was 'gifted' but surely she would have to prove that as well?
Surely the onus would be on her to prove it was gifted otherwise they assume it’s earned money and fair game to be included. However in criminal cases the onus is on the prosecutor to prove guilt. So perhaps it’s the same

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.