Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great to see SFP finally have a change of outfit, from beige to black, on the hottest day of the year so far. Who dresses head to toe in black for a day at the beach?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Great to see SFP finally have a change of outfit, from beige to black, on the hottest day of the year so far. Who dresses head to toe in black for a day at the beach?! 😂
She's probably manifesting Queen Victoria vibes given that she's been viewing Osborne House, has a relative called Albert and she is now in a period of morning for her lost love (the soon to be depleted gravy train)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG I am laughing so hard I can barely breathe! 😂 😂 😂 Absolutely brilliant @Pom Bear - thank you! ❤

My darling Pom🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰 Thankyou🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👀

Thank you both , and glad you both enjoyed them Love Pom 😊😄😀🥰🤗❤❤💖💕😘 xxxx.

What a birthday today has turned out to be 🥂
Woo Hoo I looooveeee it !! Finally they are taking it seriously it’s been a long time coming for sure.
Only in March she said to Ok mag
As recent as March, the star defiantly told fans 'no one can take her Mucky Mansion', stating: "You've followed my life, my journey, I say it as it is. Yes, I'm in a bankruptcy. But guess what? I own my house. No one could take it off me as well."
So she cockily thought they wouldn’t take the MM just like she thinks that a doctor saying she’s got anxiety will get her out of court. I have a feeling she’s going be arrested for not turning up at court. Lots of people have anxiety, certain things can be put in place for someone attending court with anxiety. Will she move in with JJ ooh im here for the to see her downfall and it couldn’t have happened to a better person. Anyone else I’d have empthapy for but she’s neglected them kids, numerous animals have died in her care,😡 she's a vile woman who has not made no attempt to pay her creditors back infact the opposite she’s flaunted lots of luxury holidays selling to the red tops. All she cares about is me, me, me, meeeee ! (Even a lady claiming to be a ex surrogate commented earlier today 🤷‍♀️ So if she’s thinking a baby & book is going pull her out back on top she’s very mistaken) Karma couldn’t of happened to a better person 😁 (Pom pls could you do a pic of KP in her wedding dress to PA with JJ in a rucksack 🎒) leaving the MM gates or walking the streets. Or JJ on baby reins 😂 🙏
Thank goodness them kids aren’t with her 🙏 going catch up now just thought I’d comment on the great news 📰
Legohead in his baby reins 😀👍😄😄🥰🤗❤💖💗😘 xxxx...

Resizer_17136248098501.jpg

Also happy belated birthday Love Pom 😀🥰🤗🎉🥳🎂❤💖😘 xxxx

Resizer_16284520679180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I had to have TY my rottie pts in early January and when i take Diesel my other rottie for a walk even now i'm still stopping and looking round for TY. I just can't understand how skank can lose or give a pet away (family member which my dogs are) and be so heartless to go straight out and get another like nothings wrong. The only time skank tries to show any emotion or compassion and fails for anything is if there's publicity, coin and she needs deflection from something she's just a cold hearted bleep who needs a good slap.
(Sorry for the sweary word) 😘
Aww so sorry to hear about TY Stan, very sad for you, we all know how much you adored him. XXX

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why on earth has she started following this account,,,

View attachment 2929098
She’s a weirdo.
She has a morbid interest in murderers and now kiddy fiddlers as well by the looks of things.
This and asking people to spit in each other’s mouths.
As Leandro the gorgeous once said “Her brain isn’t wired right.”
---
Looool 😄😄 still got slitty eyes in his filtered pic but not as gormless 😄 x....

View attachment 2929161
It’s only just clicked with me that since Gremlin/ Duplo/Lego boy has been with KP he’s let his hair “slide”.
In these photos he’s a quite neat Shaun the sheep but since joining up with Mrs homeless he doesn’t appear to have had a haircut (or much of a shave).
They’re cultivating that “manky” look together.
Unwashed vibes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well I dunno about you lot but I am bloody Loving It seeing skank's empire vanishing down the kharzi at long last!!!
I may just crack open a bottle of my fave tipple tonight and neck the lot in celebration 🥂🍸🍾
...but there is one concern I'm having.... What are we all going to talk about/snigger at...?!! Although I doubt very much that she'll ever fall completely out of the public eye...

Reactions: 25
Brilliant 👏
---
She’s a weirdo.
She has a morbid interest in murderers and now kiddy fiddlers as well by the looks of things.
This and asking people to spit in each other’s mouths.
As Leandro the gorgeous once said “Her brain isn’t wired right.”
---

It’s only just clicked with me that since Gremlin/ Duplo/Lego boy has been with KP he’s let his hair “slide”.
In these photos he’s a quite neat Shaun the sheep but since joining up with Mrs homeless he doesn’t appear to have had a haircut (or much of a shave).
They’re cultivating that “manky” look together.
Unwashed vibes!
Shaun the sheep pmsl 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I'm blaming skank for missing the northern lights, I may have had four large a tiny tipple after finishing work to celebrate the karma bus arriving.
There are still a bit of solar activity so good chance tonight. Just look through the camera it will pick it up , you might nearly see a green tint to your bare eye but camera picks it up lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 20
...but there is one concern I'm having.... What are we all going to talk about/snigger at...?!! Although I doubt very much that she'll ever fall completely out of the public eye...
It'll be a relief just to snigger at her.
Now that the children appear to be safe from her, the MM is going and hopefully all the pets we can relax a little and enjoy watching her circling the drain.
Hopefully Harvey in is his new accommodation will be protected from her exploiting him too.🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night on the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Katie’s team wrote: ‘Katie will not be evicted from her property on 29th May. All paperwork regarding this has been obtained, opened, and shared with media illegally by a local resident. The police have been notified and will be investigating.’

Suppose we will find out on th3 29th x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS tgus better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

I call 🐂💩 on that, same as when she said police investigating Blades killing.
If the public have taken a photo of the repossession order that has been served outside her gate and sent to the media that is not illegal as it is a public document, surely.
Plus the papers and lawyers will know that.
She's trying to control the narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Metro have just updated the story, she’s not leaving, FFS this better not be true 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬 I am not accepting anymore disappointment, I got go to bed early drunk last night over the fact she was finally losing that place, and her comeuppance had finally arrived 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

Thought they said it was pinned on the gate? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34

I find that article very ‘scanty’ to be honest. It seems like they are pursuing the fact that someone has shared the information, but that will have no bearing on the outcome of the eviction.

Reactions: 39
Th
Looool 😄😄 still got slitty eyes in his filtered pic but not as gormless 😄 x....

View attachment 2929161
There’s something not right about him it's not the black adder hair cut or the snakey eyes or even his funny little feet, it’s a wonder he cal keep his balance. I watched MAFs and he always came across as shifty , hardly any eye contact when engaging in conversation with people .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.