Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Bless poor skank,, the rotten press are trying to kill her and now stalking her with drones "in her private space" no doubt a reference to her fragile mental health and pushing it to use as an excuse. Skanks getting the groundwork laid for some deflection and "it's all lies made up by the press" for whatever story is about to break she's trying to keep a lid on and push her own narrative on it, full on panic mode from skank and everyone around her seems to be very quiet even the clan. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Jomo11

VIP Member
I actually can’t quite believe it!
What will her children think? They are going through all this shit and she is out partying!
It is beyond embarrassing. There are so many ways this story could have gone but I thought she was cleverer than this!! We all did x
A total home-goal! How she can she plead mental health and anxiety about being in court, when there she is dolled up like a teenager, with her pathetic pouty pose living it up with a party of strangers! Her arrogance there has given the game away completely!

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I see sad boy is there too taking the photo, classy outfit as usual
I initially thought this Lego-Head was a simple minded fool, chasing fame through association with her, and she’d end this showmance farce pretty quick as it’s gained no traction and it’s clear they have no chemistry, few believing it’s a thing, but I dunno he’s lately starting to creep me out, there’s something very off about him. That reflection of him taking the photo Is creeping me out, I've seen it before in him, he leers at her, like she’s a prized possession, it’s set off my intuitive senses that he’s one weird f*cker, yup something ain’t right with this lad, he’s going nowhere, I think he will stay longer than we thought, he has an agenda, creepy boy…..shudder, Kylie knows, I sense these things πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

Hmmmmmmm πŸ€”

IMG_6047.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Tanley

VIP Member
Fantastic news.
She lost the kids.
She lost the house.
Now she just needs to lose her freedom. And she will, the tide has finally turned against the rancid vindictive bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Blodwin

Oh come on ladies and gents. She said the MM was safe and she's an upstanding citizen who never lies and embellishes.

She's also personally stated that CH4 are doing another MM series

You lot should give her the benefit of the doubt

*snorts*

• Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
We knew something was up with her deflections and laying low.
So the clan are gathering in IOW wonder if Skank will go now? They're probably planning on their excuses why she can't live with them πŸ˜†. Not renovated yet, new baby etc. Wonder, wander if she'll still do the Ali Bongo thingy tonightπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hey Krusties, I have half heartedly read a few posts but I dropped this thread as I was away on holiday 🏝 and sick of reading of no consequences for her, and any Tattle time I did have was spent on the β€œcleaning with Mario” thread - my avatar, which was hilarious and a real tonic compared to the rage she gives me.

I’m home now and did see on DM she’s using the mystery rapist to get publicity for her book. This is a true low.

This is a topic where people should be believed and be able to speak up, but as she lies so freely about this (eg South Africa! park when a child) I do not believe her. She will say someone dead or someone where maybe it was a sex game 🫣 and she was willing but later used it against them.

sorry for the boring post

• Heart

KK77

VIP Member

latest!
She is quoted as saying β€˜ After all the me-too stuff she thinks if other people have revealed their sex attackers, why can’t I?’

most people would say
After all the me-too stuff she thinks by revealing her sex attacker it may help others to come forward.

subtle but there!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

DC16

VIP Member
All she has is to keep dragging up in the past. No wonder no relationship lasts, IF her and JJ are serious, she should concentrate on that. With Carl she kept mouthing off about Pete and Kieran. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That reminds me of when I was at the mall with my granddaughter and I let her go on one of those and put the money in. My son wasn't too happy with me as they had never told her that they moved, they just let her sit in them without putting the money in! Now every time she's at the mall she wants a 'moving ride'.
Loool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxxx.

Hope you feel much better soon our lovely Pom. Thank you for the belly laughs! xXx πŸ˜˜πŸ’xXx
---

One of the papers said it was a PLT party bash but for a different bloke, NOT legoman.
Thank you πŸ˜€β€ A lot better today, your welcome πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ₯°β€β€πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xxxx

Lol that outfit, I had to put my paw to my mouth in disbelief when I saw it πŸ˜„ x...

Resizer_17152826135611.jpg

Resizer_17152825884061.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Get your filthy fucking trotters off the seats you pair of disrespectful TWATS! 😑

The fucking state of it! You can tell neither of them have got a brain cell to rub together due to the fact that they can't lace their shoes up properly!

Oi! Skanky! Get your boy down to Clarks and get him some of these!

View attachment 2921642
I took your shoes to give him...went to the cinema, threw them at him and said if he doesn't put these on straight away he lose his pocket money for a month. That seemed to have done the trick πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–β€πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xxxx.

Resizer_17151994349521.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Imagine being at her age, with 5 children .... none live with her, thank goodness ... the court ordered they be taken away AGAIN .... because mother dearest simply can't behave .... is out and about at some teens dodgy party, with the latest fuckboy .... looking every inch the dumb manky whore that she is ..... DRUNK and HIGH as a kite ...

The thirst for being in the public eye, adored, still living in the past, pretending she's a top modwwel πŸ™„ .... being the nasty lowlife junkie, in public .... far outweighs being a ` mother ` to her children ... she must have breathed a big sigh of relief when B & J were removed ` AGAIN ` ... it means she has more time to spend on what's important .... ` SELF ` ME .. ME ... ME and only MEEEEE .... I still believe that she will get what she deserves .... eventually, from where ... who knowsπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ .... she has so much shit going on, its a case of ` take ya pick ` .... something somewhere will stick, and take that nasty sneer away from its arrogant face!! ..... I have not lost faith ... I mean ` would you want her life?? `

Hopefully the two little ones ..... wherever they are ... are getting all the support needed, and encouraged to be what they are ` children `

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

NotTheDoctor26

I think he might be addicted to the drama. He went for Ella on MAFS they were the drama on that
That whole thing was weird though. He went on about how they had so much sexual chemistry but they never actually had sex! He is an odd one, completely devoid of personality. He just reminds me of a nodding dog, going along with the flow. I read somewhere that his relationship with the Victorias secret model was actually a one night stand and he got a bit obsessed with her. He really does seem like he is post lobotomy. The lights aren’t on and no ones home. The windows are boarded up and the front garden is overgrown! Ooh, I’m a poet and I didn’t know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 46