Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
@DC16 - with her being so blatant about not turning up on the 14th, do you think there is a chance that she has managed to swerve it again? If not what do you think the courts will do on hearing that she has publicly stated she will not attend (or alluded to it by mentioning H's appt on the same day)?
No idea, I'm starting to give up all hope now on everything. :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Katie Price slapped Mucky Mansion' eviction notice and must leave within days

---

Is itn finally happening!
Is it wrong of me to have got up and perform a little dance across the floor...?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Jomo11

VIP Member
Watch Krtyen run for the hills as she tries to move in with him now;) 😂. If she does, it will last a matter of days before he kicks her out as she trashes his house.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Not had a drop since 2009 but i'm very tempted, will have to be strong. Celebrate and get shitfaced krusties and have one for Stan. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

In_Deep

Figured out why she's been so quiet.
Looks like she's got herself a new job 🤣

Wandsworth.jpg

How ironic given her current situation 😁

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Pod run down....recorded Sunday at 9.20am very quiet at her side, no children interrupting like SFP had.
It's basically a pod about pregnancy today, I bet KP is secretly seething she is not preggers.
Starts off talking about her lips and that she had them done again, Amy had a go at her, she said they were sore today (good) she knows what she is doing, she wanted more put in but Ellie said no.
Self Love, SFP said Self harm.
She gets insta messages about her lips, she replies 'we don't all have MH or perfect lives, so she's happy their lives are perfect'
After the pod recording she's off to SFP for a roast, SFP asks her to pick up potatoes and peas. Apparently she's going to be gardening there while JJ help Harry paint (is wiggly lines at the front of the house)
So starts talking all things pregnancy... 😴
Mentions everyone around her is getting preggers, but she hasn't got a moneymaker baybay I mean 'sprog' in her, so she gets to play with Albert instead.
SFP had a private scan at 6 weeks and the NHS one at 12 KP goes on about Jett was the worst pregnancy because she ballooned and she knew Junior was a boy (sorry to embarrass J she says)
Now talking baby prams
Baybay is due 6th November
Quick bit on the pod tour, KP is being healthy, so not even one glass of prosecco with dinner, she can't remember the last time she was like this, getting fit and healthy, so no prosecco on the tour...SFP says she might get the zero stuff.
Then mentions H coming home on the 14th, no mention of her BH or court.
Still hinting she wants lots of presents for her birthday from her fans on the meet and greet (don't bother guys, she will just chuck them on a pile in the MM!)
Back to the baybay, took SFP 3 weeks to get preggers.
KP wants to go to a garden centre that afternoon and buy Albert whatever he wants
KP bumped into some old school friends and is now on a group chat with them.
Then did the bay bay names Laurie & Olive as I said earlier.
KP still wants Disney names or Royalty, Queen, Duchess, blah blah blah.
SFP asks her if she got matching tattoos with JJ, JJ calls her that, why she got it done and covered up an ex's face with a lily.

Listeners questions, on about when she ran for MP, KP can't remember what it was really for, called a bandana a balaclava.
Best surgery is her boobs
Life advice, just someone with a child with disabilities saying what an inspiration KP is and how she has followed her journey with Harvey. KP still going through the school thing with Harvey and the local authority. Tick Tock Katie.
Still tickets for the tour available.
She's going to the gym and then to SFP's. She's reminded what she needs to pick up on the way while SFP pops out to get paint and a croissant. KP thinks she will be doing her roasties for them, but Harry says he is cooking.
So nothing of interest this week, boring. just felt like it was confirmed she will be a no show next week.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
What a great impression for her new hosts, hour late already for the very 1st live!
Reminds me of the plaster classes where she always arrived late and blamed traffic.
Or on Loose Women
Or when she was late to drop the kids off back to their dads and made excuses about "collecting Harvey's medicine"
Or how the kids were ALWAYS late for school when with her and had a packet of crisps thrown at them for breakfast.

Horrible, entitled cow.

• Sad
  • Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 😀💖🧵 and title 🥰💖 xxx.

On the last thread @Vixsta83 mentioned.....
If she has disappeared/done a runner, I think @Pom Bear needs to start working on the wanted posters ready for next week 😂

Here's one I've just made Love Pom 😀❤❤❤🥰💕😄😘 xxxx

Resizer_17151062559231.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Hello my Krustie loves. I think I've had a long enough break from Skanky. I hope you're all well. I don't care if she's well or not 😁
I shall be scanning through the Wiki to find out what I've been missing.

Can someone kindly confirm for me that J & B have finally been removed from her clutches & are safe?

And have I missed a gushing media report about her dingbat of a boyfriend being "great with Harv. He's the best daddy wot Harv has ever 'ad" 😴🤣 I've briefly scanned the latest romance, pregnancy, married, not losing MM, new house, new book bollocks that continually goes round & round & round & round 😴😴😴😴

And why oh why is she not in fucking jail yet????

• Heart
  • Haha
She’d set it up with them to avoid the 40% that had to be paid to the Trustees if she sold via Jeyda’s outfit. So ha ha ha. Couldn’t organise a p*ss up in a brewery. Interesting that as she has less and less lackeys to sort everything out behind the scenes how it all turns to sh*t. You’d have thought she would have organised to get there hours earlier to go through the script, the stock, the tech but so arrogant that she thinks she can pole up just in time, swan in front of the camera and be pwofeshunal. Hopefully they’ve told her to do one. More fool JJ for entering into her world of chaos. Will she have learnt a lesson from it? Will she heck. Just another shrug off & brazen it out. It’s given us a chuckle tonight though.
@Schmooze will the trustees go back to court to extend the number of places to give 40% of her earnings as it’s clear as the lumps on her face she’s just changing the company she’s selling for to avoid parting with any cash, so far from cooperating she is actively seeking out ways to avoid paying what she owes

• Heart
  • Haha

Schmooze

Seriously just stop employing this absolute useless lazy piece of 💩 this must have cost them thousands tonight, the team setting the event up, probably working on it all day and for days previously, these things don’t just happen, expecting her to arrive at 7pm, all will have to be paid, and of course zero sales as a result of madam not bothering to set off on time 🤦🏽‍♀️ She's so unreliable, so unprofessional, it’s unbelievable how she still gets work, she is always like this. Hope they’ve kicked her arse tonight.

C’mon Scum journalists, write about her no show tonight 🙏🏾😈😁
She’d set it up with them to avoid the 40% that had to be paid to the Trustees if she sold via Jeyda’s outfit. So ha ha ha. Couldn’t organise a p*ss up in a brewery. Interesting that as she has less and less lackeys to sort everything out behind the scenes how it all turns to sh*t. You’d have thought she would have organised to get there hours earlier to go through the script, the stock, the tech but so arrogant that she thinks she can pole up just in time, swan in front of the camera and be pwofeshunal. Hopefully they’ve told her to do one. More fool JJ for entering into her world of chaos. Will she have learnt a lesson from it? Will she heck. Just another shrug off & brazen it out. It’s given us a chuckle tonight though.

Reactions: 50

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oh wow, just came in and seen the news. Well it’s been a long time coming. Tbh I’ll believe it when it actually happens I can’t see her just packing up and going. I reckon they’ll have to physically force her out. It’s the animals I’m worried about, wonder which ones are still there. Losing that house will hit her hard, all that old claptrap about how she could never have it taken away from her. This is getting interesting at last.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49