Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Wonderful news, truly wonderful. I'm crying as I type this (LOL)

The AliExpress live should be interesting later, wonder/wander if she will bail again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

DC16

VIP Member
Imagine getting your tv room done up knowing you are not going to be there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
New thread by @Sam5262 👌
View attachment 2920900

She's had her lips done, that's about it 🤣 just patiently awaiting the next bankruptcy hearing....
Thanks Parry ⭐ wrote a quick recap at lunch today, here we go….

A tired and jaded recap of all The Skank bollox, honestly when the f*ck will her nonsense and lies stop, it just goes on and on and on.

Me these days, whenever I read or hear about her latest 💩 behaviour 🤦🏽‍♀️…..

giphy.gif

On a positive note B & J have deffo been taken away from her (No Bank Hols photos of them now) and placed elsewhere. Finally action was taken against this feckless mother, we all hope they are now receiving the best care and emotional support required after living 18 months with this appalling so-called mother. We also pray the full force of the law is being thrown at the disgrace that is Lynn Rickwood, who apparently enabled Skank to keep them for so long. I cannot tell you how much I despise anyone in a position of authority who would do such a thing. This woman is disgusting, I hope she seriously pays for her crimes.

Skank has gone into hiding, just posting scams on her IG, fake competitions, weight loss products that don’t work, and of course the cheap and nasty JYY. She is no more than a con woman now, ripping off her gullible audience consisting of her dwindling brain dead fanbase. Tragic really.

3BFA36BB-C420-4862-B33F-824C26A1B962.jpeg

Skank has decided to turn herself into a Bratz Doll, she’s 46 in 15 days time (Oh Birthday fun incoming 🤦🏽‍♀️) has 5 children, and this is her priority…..so misunderstood 🤦🏽‍♀️ I genuinely think her mind has actually gone now, losing the kids, her massive debts are like a giant vulture hovering over her, waiting to strike, the ❄ and 🍷 lifestyle have also taken a toll, she’s losing it, she will not stop the cosmetic surgery, she is gonna be another Jessica Alves. Ellie is a sick chancer, performing these procedures on her, in non-sterile environments, one day something will seriously go wrong (kinda has, she looks awful and no one can fix that now) and that will be that.
DEF952A4-F16F-4587-B6F5-124BA284E791.jpeg

Finally we have the upcoming court date on the 14th May, poll results from the last Fred, suggest we don’t believe she’ll turn up…..

IMG_5894.jpeg

I still think it won’t even happen, I’m prepared for the worst, I don’t think we’ll be happy bunnies next week, but as I keep saying her own hand will take her down, she’s a complete mess now, and she’s still plugging the fake relationship with the idiot man-child that is Lego-Head, he is in hiding as well, can’t even get any publicity out of this showmance, all he’s getting is laughter thrown his way. What’s his game, cos he ain’t gonna get any zeleb work through his association with her, that’s for sure, he’s a personality and looks free zone, kinda a requirement to have those attributes in that world, is it just for coin, or does he believe this is actually working positively for him, an odd little man…..there’s gonna be a major ‘man‘ update on the podcast this week, both Skank and Edna appeared underwhelmed on the clip they posted…..still not a relationship 🤦🏽‍♀️

My copy of ‘Celebration’ by Kool and the Gang is getting dusty on my record player, will it ever get played, sigh 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤦🏽‍♀️……

7 Days to go. We want this done now, either way, nail her completely, take that MM from her, curb her spending, even jail her, or let her walk inexplicably away from it all, incurring the wrath of the public on both the leniency of the courts, and the fact Madam is so peculiarly Teflon. End it next week, no more dragging it out, finish this farce once and for all, please it’s ridiculous how long this process has taken, while she daily laughs at her creditors, a bankruptcy of spend spend spend 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️……..

F03036A1-EA55-4CF9-BA05-1A254E158F2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Katie Price slapped Mucky Mansion' eviction notice and must leave within days

---
Katie Price slapped Mucky Mansion' eviction notice and must leave within days

Is itn finally happening!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
In the live tonight:

Katie, "there are lots of types of evictions, and is nothing to be ashamed of"

or

Katie - "I asked them to sell my house as the drones/bandits/graffiti artists/talking candles were affecting my mental health, and they said they could do a special type of eviction. It's because of two people in my past, I've done nothing wrong"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
@Brah Day Izit? What is your view on this court stuff?

Didn't you say you are a Barrister or something to do with courts.

How can she get away with this?
It's not my area of expertise, Stape; however, @Helena-botham-farter has been spot-on with all her comments. There are processes to follow, and if anything, as it's taking longer than we would all like, it is positive as it shows that all due processes are being followed.

I also believe she no longer has legal rep - and if she does she is doing the opposite of what any brief would tell her to do. She is proving time and time again that her mental health is not impacting her life, apart from going to BH. She was able to attend the family court (although I think that was because those hearings are strictly private)

It's the same with the children being removed. There was frustration at how long things were taking and requests that they should 'just be removed,' but following the right processes, however frustrating, is the best way to proceed.

You asked - How can she get away with this? She won't.

Have patience. There is a lot more to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

DC16

VIP Member
How's that 2024 going KP....? Best year ever? (For us) Getting better by they week.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

DC16

VIP Member
Awww that's Dim Lynne the corrupt social worker out too, along with her live in cleaner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Krm2011

VIP Member
She'll be on the podcast next week, surrounded by cardboard boxes and bin bags, still saying that the media are lying and she's not losing the MM. 😂👀

"There are different types of evictions" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

emmaw28

VIP Member
I don’t mean to be rude but does she even know what rape is? She says its happened to her “about” x number of times. Erm. When someone’s raped, there’s no “about” it… it’s a serious serious issue. It’s not something anyone wants to ever have to count almost as if it were a “notch on a bedpost”.

It makes a mockery of genuine victims. And I’m sorry if this offends anyone but but her bringing it all up now for the “new book” just reeks of desperation.

The thing is… very few people fall for her BS now. It’s the same thing every time. New bloke, loved up, best ever, engaged, more babies… honestly it is so bloody boring. She’ll be doing this when she’s 80. People are done with your bullshit Katie.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

DC16

VIP Member
I do presume she is aware that the forensic accountants, HMRC or bailiffs could also use drones in their investigations, not just the press. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Krm2011

VIP Member
Thread suggestion 387:

All self inflicted, but as predicted, SKANK'S BEING EVICTED!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

DC16

VIP Member
She’s said on the pod that Harvey is coming home on, wait for it….the 14th May and has an appointment with a doctor.
She has zero intentions on being in court that day.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

WillowTree21

VIP Member
This has made my day!
I’ve been in bed poorly, just flicking through briefly. This has cheered me up no end👍. Been a long time coming. What about the poor animals? No wonder the kids were taken away quickly, before more turmoil for them. So her bragging the house was safe was more lies as we suspected🙀🤣so long farewell auf wiedersehen goodbye. 😱🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 76

BadJanet

VIP Member
Why does she not just go to the police, they have systems in place now for historic sexual abuse reporting, they could properly investigate it, maybe get a prosecution to ensure the perpetrator doesn't do it again. But no she wants to put it in a book and flog it for as much as possible and the person named will just have a trial by media and public opinion, where is the justice in that?
How will this help genuine victims of abuse?
She sickens me, it's all coin to her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
I don’t mean to be rude but does she even know what rape is? She says its happened to her “about” x number of times. Erm. When someone’s raped, there’s no “about” it… it’s a serious serious issue. It’s not something anyone wants to ever have to count almost as if it were a “notch on a bedpost”.

It makes a mockery of genuine victims. And I’m sorry if this offends anyone but but her bringing it all up now for the “new book” just reeks of desperation.

The thing is… very few people fall for her BS now. It’s the same thing every time. New bloke, loved up, best ever, engaged, more babies… honestly it is so bloody boring. She’ll be doing this when she’s 80. People are done with your bullshit Katie.
There are many things that disgust me about this vile piece of shit but the top two are the oh I’ve been raped 2 or 3 times and oh I’ve tried the suicide thing 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Seriously I can’t even explain how fucking angry these two throwaway statements from her make me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

DC16

VIP Member
So reckons she's too fragile to attend court, but not to fragile to try and get pregnant and have a baby. Make it make sense. ££££

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 73