Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I'm just wondering/wandering whether we all have repossession too, like we're all in bankruptcy...? Is there more than one repossession or can we all be repossessed....? I've just asked Mr Madcat if he has ever been repossessed and he consulted the talking candle. He then said there is more than one type of repossession and that his repossession is different from my repossession. My repossession is linked to my bankruptcy which is different to his bankruptcy. Anyhoo, we're both sitting here now waiting for the bailiffs....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Seriously just stop employing this absolute useless lazy piece of 💩 this must have cost them thousands tonight, the team setting the event up, probably working on it all day and for days previously, these things don’t just happen, expecting her to arrive at 7pm, all will have to be paid, and of course zero sales as a result of madam not bothering to set off on time 🤦🏽‍♀️ She's so unreliable, so unprofessional, it’s unbelievable how she still gets work, she is always like this. Hope they’ve kicked her arse tonight.

C’mon Scum journalists, write about her no show tonight 🙏🏾😈😁

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
AFP/SFP/DFP will all be making sure their spare rooms are out of bounds, JJ is now stuck with her and will soon learn what a mess his house will end up (I bet Carl's house is now spotless) if all fails, let's see how many friends offer her, DL & cleaner (plus dogs, horses, cat) a sofa to kip on

• Haha

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I reckon she’s going to risk being arrested on the 14th , so she’s with Harvey and can say to any waiting press
‘Oh look at me!!! Poor me! I’m being arrested whilst looking after my disabled son’.

I’m willing to put money on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Any publisher would need proof that this happened before printing any names. It's all bullshit as per usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

MrsEms

VIP Member
OK before I start to party🥂 I thought I'd set up a gfm for KP. The target is £30...enough for a 2 man tent and a pack of pillows🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm behind again,missed a lot of posts, I have a scroll, not to well today, had migraine, the hot weather don't suit me, roll on autumn and winter 🙂💖😘 xxx

Resizer_17151985283991.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

okeep

VIP Member
It’s strange to have a friend that you have never
Hugged, shook their hand or looked into their eyes
But you have been touched by their soul seen the good in their hearts and felt the warmth of their being
Today is for all those friends,My Krusties, some sadly no longer with us, After all these years of Drama
We have a new Krusty calls herself Karma ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 54

BadJanet

VIP Member
I'm hoping they film it Can't pay we'll take it away style
Oh how the mighty have fallen!
Lost licence
Lost kids
Lost house
Hope Lost freedom soon
Karma bus may be slow but is finally arriving
😅

• Haha
  • Heart

shizzler

VIP Member
Wonderful news, truly wonderful. I'm crying as I type this (LOL)

The AliExpress live should be interesting later, wonder/wander if she will bail again.
I wonder if losing the kids sealed it for her!

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
We knew something was up with her deflections and laying low.
So the clan are gathering in IOW wonder if Skank will go now? They're probably planning on their excuses why she can't live with them 😆. Not renovated yet, new baby etc. Wonder, wander if she'll still do the Ali Bongo thingy tonight😃😄😁😆😅🤣😂
Eviction notice dated 24th April. She sends a 'scanty' reason at the 11th hour for not attending her bankruptcy hearing and pisses off to Cyprus on 26th of April.... Hmmmm.

(nb: I am trying SO hard not to look smug right now....)

• Heart
  • Haha