Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lookin4tgossip

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ChiRie

VIP Member
Dozy tart thinks if its heard in private she can just tell lies and nobody will be wise to them.
I knows it's Skanky but I do wonder if maybe she is a bit embarrassed to answer questionsin front of press, the people she owes money too, Alex.

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh Stapes nearly finished on Legend channel
---

I adore true crime Jane,watch crime and investigation channel and some others Sky crime.Invextigation discovery uk.

The Dr Terror one isn’t frightening..supernatural ,love Peter Cushing.Such a lovely actor and gentleman.
Brilliant actors in it as well.Donald Sutherland is in it,Roy Castle,Christopher Lee
Loved the Christopher Lee story,artist critic,he took the piss out of well know artist,a loads of exhibitions,artist (Michael Gough wonderful actor in his days)artist took the pee out of critic loadsof times,he got so pissed off,he ran his car into him,the artist ended up in hossie,but Lost his right arm!which was his life,artist shot himself,but the right hand took it’s revenge on the critic,bit like Beast with five fingers,old Peter Lorre film.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Praise the Lord she's not having more.
---

On MAFS I don't remember him looking so dirty and unkempt. He really does look dog rough like skanky. Like they haven't washed in ages and just slung any old tat at the bottom of the washing hamper (pile in the corner for skanky)
But that's good, honest dirt on JJ.
Come off his Playdoh ' cos Skanky made him put it away!

• Haha

shizzler

VIP Member
Whether it happened or not who knows, I know she’s a compulsive liar but given the industry she was in & her reputation it wouldn’t surprise me if she found herself in compromising situations. The fact she’s only ever spoken about it to get attention & make money makes me doubt her version. Lots of victims don’t want to go to the police for various reasons but I don’t think many keep speaking about it so publicly

Now she’s desperate to flog her book she brings it back up as she knows it will get her the attention again. Sick behaviour

View attachment 2926457
Nah, never happened. Maybe one date but she was turned off by the waiter having to blend his food

• Haha

MrsMarvelous

I wonder if she asked the original coffin-dodger if she wanted pink or purple encrusted crystals?
---

Oh yes they will. There's plenty of mums-to-be in prison.
I know, many prison births, but bet she was hoping she was a special case it might keep her out. 😂

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Poor lad 😞
I hope she treat him to a cherryade panda pop and pack of pickled onion Monster Munch, then sat him somewhere out the way of all the swearing boozing and ❄ sniffing?!

If he's been extra good, she might even get him a Shandy Bass, or one of those posh J2Os?!!

Edit: Nah, fuck that. Skank can't afford J2O. It'd be a glass of council pop once the cherryade was dry...
And played with the same train set Harvey did, when she took him to a nightclub. After he's finished taking photos of the old Slapper

• Haha

MuddledWater

Sorry if mentioned already, trying to catch up still after the long weekend.
Both bankruptcy cases show a ‘Last case activity’ update on the 6th May, you can’t see what it is but strange the 2 of them on the same date.

I checked another case that was in court the same day as Skanky from 18th March (BH #2 court date) but they don’t have any updated dates on their case, was checking to see if this is a standard thing.
IMG_9643.jpeg

Attachments

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Does anybody know who she's talking about? Obviously it happens but Kipper would have outed him at the time, we know what she's like. I don't believe she kept it quiet or that it happened tbh. EDIT: I just don't want the drama" That's what she always wants!
Whether it happened or not who knows, I know she’s a compulsive liar but given the industry she was in & her reputation it wouldn’t surprise me if she found herself in compromising situations. The fact she’s only ever spoken about it to get attention & make money makes me doubt her version. Lots of victims don’t want to go to the police for various reasons but I don’t think many keep speaking about it so publicly

Now she’s desperate to flog her book she brings it back up as she knows it will get her the attention again. Sick behaviour
Why would a VS model look twice at a jobless , weird looking midget who prints stupidness on a Fruit of The Loom T Shirt, really? He’s delusional
IMG_9554.jpeg

• Haha

EL1976

She’s wearing those terrible boots Britney always has on. Jesus that’s a bad look. The thong tattoo is looking classy under the low slung skirt, as well.
Mutya Buena, another state who has ruined her natural beauty through excessive surgery

• Wow