Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
She also said Harvey calls him his Balls doctor because of treatment he had to give him. Her and Sophie laugh about this on the podcast. Really? Sharing a vulnerable adults medical history on a public platform is funny ?!! That should have been edited out but then poor Harvey does not seem to have anyone to advocate for himπŸ˜‘πŸ˜”
Bet Harvey doesn’t even remember him. β€œWanyt
He reminds me of Albert from Steptoe and Son! Slitty eyes and a screwed up face. Not to be trusted!
Except Albert had a personality and was a good laugh. I know who I’d rather go out with!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Steptoe on That’s TV everyday atm, hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—β€πŸ’–πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxxx.

Thank you for the compliment πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜β€β€β€πŸ˜˜ xxx I made that a day or two back πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ’–πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxxx.

Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜€β€β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxxx ...

View attachment 2923877
Hope you feel much better soon our lovely Pom. Thank you for the belly laughs! xXx πŸ˜˜πŸ’xXx
---
From what I can tell looking online, AliExpress are a market place for sellers, a bit like ebay. They don’t sell the items themselves. I think she was probably going to a mates or something to film it but making out it was a hired gig by them. They do an affiliates program but I can’t see anywhere that they actually hire people directly to advertise. I may be wrong, it was only a quick google. It may be she is just doing it to earn commission on what she is showing off through the affiliate program.
---

She looks like the (in) appropriate adult supervising the school disco! Or nappy night as we like to call it round here! πŸ˜‚
One of the papers said it was a PLT party bash but for a different bloke, NOT legoman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
🎢 Choo chooo train. Chuggin down the track, always moving on, ain’t never coming back ooooooo, got a one way ticket to the blues 🎢 That’s what goes through my head when the new book it mentioned. She is going in deeper and deeper and ain’t NEVER coming back. She is beyond it now.
Simon Cole

Reactions: 5

happymummy2

Chatty Member
Is she pregnant again just seen a clip on TikTok on the cosmetic page she works with I’m sure she got a bump

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5