Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
We need some kool and the gang @SmillieKylie, there's some drinking to be done.

Wonder/wander how many skips will need to be hired, I bet Carl is pleased that he won't be responsible for the Backgrid shots this time, carrying pictures of her on to the removal van!
Must get our dear Pom to do that.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

ChiRie

VIP Member
Can you imagine what they will find when they gain entry to the house as she won't clean or clear it?
Years of rubbish and neglect, old awards, wedding dresses, jyy crap, barf bombs,piles of cat and dog 💩💩
Hope they get forensics in first as bound to have left some incriminating stuff🤔
bet it's FULL of crap to clear.

• Haha

okeep

VIP Member
It was a large mortgage and didn’t she remortgage with Kensington? Someone will know

Sam5262

Chatty Member
Is skanky wearing those awful Givenchy boots 👢 all the z listers seem to wear them 🤢 they look vile

• Sick

ChiRie

VIP Member
He looks like one of those men going back twenty years that would hang around the bar at a nightclub learing over the young girls

That and he's off his fucking nut on ❄

He's below the bottom of the barrel, I wouldn't touch him with a disinfected bargepole with a condom on he's fucking grim
He does look creepy.

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
I doubt anybody gives a frig about allegations from the world's most notorious secondhand-dartboard who is also the world's BIGGEST LIAR!
---
Now I thought skank said she had been offered a TV series interviewing murderers in the USA
Today I saw a trailer for such a programme being presented by her old buddy Piers Morgan - he must have stolen Her Idea for himself!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Piers has been doing that programme for a few years now.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
He reminds me of Albert from Steptoe and Son! Slitty eyes and a screwed up face. Not to be trusted!
hahahahaha!! :ROFLMAO:
---
And, stating the obvious ... but even a grown man the size of Arnold Swarzennegger would be taking his like in his hands trying to fiddle with a man the size of H
I thought the same Tracey.
---
I would like to think when you have gone this far to avoid your responsibility it’s not as easy as having a discussion behind the scenes and being given a few things to do. She has played the system and needs to answer questions which I hope have come out of the FA investigation. And if the court let her off the hearing again it’s heartless and not acceptable for her creditors. What do the court need to bring her to justice? Do they want to drive a few of her very long suffering creditors to throw themselves into the Thames in sheer frustration.
It’s just so wrong 😖
Katie Price is the civilian version of The Post Office

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I’m kinda pleased to see so much agreement about my post last night that this Lego-Head is one very creepy dude, seen quite a posts saying they also see it now 😁

I mean just look at him last night, his whole demeanour is that of someone who’s won a prize they’ve been searching for, in his case, the zeleb status he so desires. Even as just an accessory to Madam, you can see he thinks he’s got there 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2924452

This man is bland, I didn’t watch MAFS, but every comment I have read from this those that have, portray him as dull, he brings nothing to that reality world, and from the few appearances I’ve seen of him, he screams that. All he does is grin inanely and follow Madam around, basically looks like he’s on a lead, he has zero personality, he looks like he has a very low IQ, he acts like he’s not all there, and now I’ve started seeing the creepy side. Yup, this guy is creepy, he has an agenda to get fame at any cost, without any charisma to do so, just Madam’s errand-boy. He’s giving me shudders, getting Incel vibes, he’s not right,…eeeeek 😱🤦🏽‍♀️

Question is, how long will she keep this going, she clearly has no interest in him as a partner, but he is getting her into these events, and she wants to be in with the younger generation, thing is they don’t want her, madam cannot see this, so on it goes. Creepy-Boy is in the house, once seen, you cannot unsee it 👀🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Seeing this puts me in mind of Paul Simon's, Mother & Child Reunion!
This boy has issues!

• Haha