Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

artnouveau

Chatty Member
The stones are easy to reset into a different piece ... none are identifiable, hardly the kohi noor
Yes, I see what you mean, I can't see KP outlaying the money to repurpose her jewellery though, it's not cheap.
Of course she may have sold them but I have a feeling that like the mm she sees them as status symbols.

Reactions: 16

JaneRev

VIP Member
Oh fuck it,fed up with lies,I’m watching Dr Terror House of Horrors 1966 film..Love it.Do you love it..I love old horrors.👀
I'm not a horror fan, true crime I'm all over. Watched the Kevin Spacey unmasked earlier, they could have done that in one episode with all the ads. Didn't really say anything that's not already out. Proves unequivocally he's a nasty piece of shit

Looks like this AliExpress live is commission based, less her discount code, so I doubt she'll be earning much as they're so cheap anyway!
Do we think darth jeyda has dropped her or amicably parted ways due to the 40%. She’s looking at the competition thinking she’s hands down going to be offered her own label from “made in China bitch clothing “ isn’t she?

• Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
For anyone that didn’t see JJ on mafs. This is the very sweet, natural beauty that he married..who he literally rejected immediately and made no effort to get to know her based purely on her looks. He came across as very shallow and immature.
Then the girl that he ‘cheated’ on her with, another bride from the show, a transgender female who happily started seeing him behind her husbands back, then calling kipper out for breaking the girl code when she found out jj was seeing her. She also dressed like a teenage boys wet dream which is probably what caught his eye. Interestingly, in the show, they split up because he couldn’t take how nasty she got when she drank and he didn’t like all the drama she brought. So, he went to Katie instead! A comment on a story on her today read, someone call childline to rescue the poor boy! Couldn’t put it better myself. 🤣
I watched it and he was a total dick to that poor woman he "married". His reasons for dumping Ella don't match up either now considering he's with Skanky.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Don't give her any ideas! She'll be strapping herself into a corset like Kim kardashian did last night at the Met gala! It's funny isn't it how she only remembers these 'rapes' when she has something coming up she needs the publicity for. The SA one came up when her trauma and me show came out, and now with the book she decides to roll out this old chestnut. My personal take is that she won't name anyone and she will say that the publisher told her she couldn't do it. She honestly thinks this is a way back onto the TV sofas for interviews for her. Funny too how she finds it difficult to report things that happen to HER ( allegedly) to the police, such as rape, DV, etc, but she can report everything under the sun to the police when it concerns poor Kieran!
---

A bit like that character in one of the Star Wars movies!

Skanks already put that story out there about rib removal,,, it was the Barbie look last time. 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240507-195926.jpg

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
A professional as always….

View attachment 2923334
"How dare that effing paramedic lot get in MY WAY eh?"
---
Given up waiting, watching Halle Berry talking about the menopause on IG instead, she‘s making me laugh, can’t imagine Skank having a sense of humour about this topic 😁

Skank’s now 30 mins late, proper f*cked up this Ali Express Live hasn’t she 🤦🏽‍♀️
Serves them right TBH! :)
---
She’s worn all of these and I think maybe another colour they’re £150-£170 a pair. FA list ✅ the top ones were what she had on last night
They're that expensive?? The ones here in our local sports shop (skiwear section) are a fraction of that cost!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
Why would a VS model look twice at a jobless , weird looking midget who prints stupidness on a Fruit of The Loom T Shirt, really? He’s delusional
Gremlin boy should do a side line in womens T-shirts for KP called “”Truly pissed”.

…….and then burn the lot!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I think they should evict her and hold a garage sale to get rid of her stuff
Take it directly to the tip or perhaps first let 'Orsham Matters and the 'Ospice Shop have a rummage through to see if they can find anything resellable.
Unlikely, but its worth a try :)
---
I know it always uses filters but this photo still gave me the ick.. ewwwww
View attachment 2923153
Filters? A black bin liner would be better by far

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
Well it will be interesting IF her case is listed for 14th if as she has said the is not going it should not show