Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Well she doesn't have her in-house Usherette there any more since Bunty departed to bring her the popcorn, crisps, icecream and voddy
---

Or Jay Leno! I doubt he'd touch her with someone else's though :ROFLMAO:
---

So then. Are we to presume this garbage is not actually in print yet because otherwise the idiot publishers will be having to pulp tons of copies due to Libel issues, like happenned with AFP's Book of Lies?
She's waiting for Lego boy to get his John Bull printing set out.
---
We are forgetting another one - Rolf Harris.
In the bushes, when she was seven.
As he drew a picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Denise234

I really hope she doesn’t but nothing surprises me with her I think she may out the person as someone who’s passed on maybe 🤔 I pray she doesn’t but it is Katie Price after all. Although she’s hinted in books before she was going out him but never did. We,ll have to wait and see I’m sure it will be in Poundland not long after or we,ll read it in the comments if she does.
Latest.., Was this aired before or after she spilt from PA ? I’ve googled it and it says she spilt from PA 2009 and went on Piers Morgan 2009 so not sure when anyone else remember as I seem to recall she was crying & got emotional seeing her & PA but I don’t know if I’m just thinking that 🤪 I do honestly think to this day never has got over PA it’s all his fault Pete ya cunt !

latest!
Does anybody know who she's talking about? Obviously it happens but Kipper would have outed him at the time, we know what she's like. I don't believe she kept it quiet or that it happened tbh. EDIT: I just don't want the drama" That's what she always wants!

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I'm freaking out atm ... I can't listen to anymore of her stuff. We need to l stop giving her our time and energy..vweve stuff going on of our own....aaargjhhh...

• Haha
  • Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Hardly looks like carnage! And fancy posting a photo of an ambulance - who have a much more important job than her. If they have to put up with it, she certainly can. Or just try leaving earlier for your new job to make sure you arrive on time! Hope they sack her. That’s why she’s posting photos - trying to prove it’s not her. Hope she’s panicking as they see how unreliable she really is. 😡
Her brain-dead fans will think it's a subtle clue to IT training as a paramedic! :p

• Haha
  • Sick

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Look at its fucking face !!!!!
Not to mention the hair 😂😂😂😂

Ive genuinely not done anything to this photo .

Bwittains top mowdewl right there in all its bikey glory 🤢
Looking for all the world like Jason Voorhees.
Oh Winey,is that a cunt I’ve seen several times?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Let's take bets on the deceased celebrity then, I'm going with Michael winner 🤢
M Winner could be a possibility. I think she will go for JS it's a safe bet. I hope she does not go for JL - I think he has had enough shit sent his way with Ulrika.

okeep

VIP Member
Interesting, the Skank never gives out anything important or negative , So sometimes you just don’t know, I always thought all the “its my house nobody can take it “ was because the receiver only gets three years is it to sell the house and if a profit can’t be made they give it back, so wonder if it’s repossession?

Just listened to the podcast, gee its dull, the entire thing is about Edna's pregnancy, we get no mention of the 'man update' she said was coming 🤷🏽‍♀️ in fact Lego’s only mention is that he was helping paint Edna’s front door…..not a relationship. Skank also sounds weird, she can’t talk properly with this new lips, honestly the content on that podcast is shocking, that was the worst one yet, it was so boring
Maybe the VIPs only got that little nugget so if she liabled only the dead beats would hear

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
I did see her promote it on her stories but it was only once. Let’s face it, she’s only interested in MEEEEEEEEEE!!
Ahh I missed that one! Still though once is shit considering they are so loved up they have matching tatts! He sells womans stuff, surely he’s gave her a few freebies to wear & lie about how much she likes them!

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I actually think she's lost weight. I doubt it's from working out for all of 2 seconds while they took a few photos in Cyprus though!

But I reckon she isn't eating from the stress having the kids taken away. So just further confirmation in my mind.

Jomo11

VIP Member
In those last photos DM she looks like one of the knackered drug addicts you’d see prowling around Dublin looking for a fix.

Shes never looked like that. I wonder if new boyfriend has moved her onto something stronger ?
You have a point there! We all laugh at him but maybe he is the controlling one. He likes surgically enhanced women, so maybe he is getting her on to stronger stuff so that she fits with how he wants her to be. Maybe he will also encourage her to have yet more surgery!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10