Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take that look of your face your selling aliexpress shite now made in bloody sweat shops, oh how the mighty have fallen, don’t you just love it.
I don't think she can take that look off her face, face-lifts, fillers and botox have frozen it in place. 😅🤣😂🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've seen drones when out and about ... being an old dear ` 56 ` that hates anything to do with technology, I find them amazing, usually teens using them in the supermarket car park, and they like it when you stop and watch .... they don't bother me, because unlike this deranged ` criminal ` lunatic ... I have nothing to hide from the creditors, the courts, and any other con she has going ... she has PLENTY to hide, and that's where her drunk, drug induced psychosis kicks in ... that shes being watched🙄 .... Hey pwwiccee 👋👋 ya old scrote .... If you have nothing to hide, a few buzzing drones should not be an issue for a modwwel of 89yrs .... but we all know otherwise ... AYYYEEE ....... also if she has waited all these years to reveal the guy who r@ped her, didn't report it at the time ..... that means ` if ` true ...... he has been free to attack others 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Traffic jams on the M25....? Well I never.... Who'd have thought it, eh, during Bank Holiday week....? Couldn't have possibly factored this possibility into her travel plans, her being the consumate prowfessional mowdel. Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind....
Always late, doesn't give a tit

Reactions: 23
She will smile sweetly when she gets there and say it wasn’t her fault, I’m sure all will be forgiven 🙄
---
Is JJ on chauffeuring duties again tonight.
He’s really caught in that web of hers already.

Reactions: 41
Ooh just remembered we have a Live at 7pm, do we think she’ll still do it, what state will she be in if she does do it, will we get a Friar Tuck classic outfit, where is she running it from, will Lego be grinning away in the background, ooooh I hope she does, I’m getting the wine in, less than an hour 🤔😁

View attachment 2923234
cue all the questions regarding the kids and H. Speaking of H, she picked him up Monday didn’t she, wonder/wander if he’ll put in an appearance 🤔

Reactions: 20
Funny skanks never late or people are expected to turn up on time when she's getting hair, nails, Botox or jobs done at Pricey Towers, but always late when people have paid her for anything. 🤔😉😎

• Heart
Reactions: 26
'Late people tend to appear less trustworthy and responsible.

Late people are sending a signal to those who have made an effort to be on time. This signal says, “You aren't as important as I am.”
Skank to a T🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I was going to say the same as @DC16 doesn't the thick bint realise it could be investigators working for the bankruptcy put drones up? Or even bailiffs, to see what she's got stored at MM. Even the Police use them these days to gather evidence!! But oh no, it's all the media scum making up all these lies about her all the time spying on her (diddums much).

bleep gets on my damn nerves 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s still complaining about the roads.

ITS NOT HER FAULT EVERYONE

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Now me,I’ve always since a child have a thing being late,if we went out for day as we did in fifties,coach trips,I’d keep saying to mum and dad,we must leave soon to get there on time please!,mum Used to say we have plenty of time,I’d say but we might miss the coach! Must have driven em mad,but stayed with me forever,never late for anythin,always too early,but rather be early than late.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
cue all the questions regarding the kids and H. Speaking of H, she picked him up Monday didn’t she, wonder/wander if he’ll put in an appearance 🤔
Don't think H is home yet if skank had picked him up or he'd been dropped off H would have been deployed by now for deflection and good mummy points. Think skanks waiting until the last minute to grab him and use him for the excuse to flee on holiday and miss the BH on Tuesday. "Onest m'lud i thought the doctors letter was good enough and had promised my severely disabled child a holiday and couldn't let him down" 😎

Reactions: 29
She will smile sweetly when she gets there and say it wasn’t her fault, I’m sure all will be forgiven 🙄
---
Is JJ on chauffeuring duties again tonight.
He’s really caught in that web of hers already.
Number 2, 5 and 6 of Madam’s relationship demands, now firmly in play….even in a showmance they have to be adhered to, Lego will do her bidding, he must obey…

IMG_6042.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s still complaining about the roads.

ITS NOT HER FAULT EVERYONE
It's her fault she's that bloody dumb that she knows there's roadworks and traffic on the M25, dear me, how many years has she been driving round it? No words DC 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.