Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So having a quick look on IG whilst waiting for her tit show and what do you think I'm recommended to view? bleeping "official spam uk" where they are showing fried spam. Personally I blame Stan for manifesting that advert!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I've seen drones when out and about ... being an old dear ` 56 ` that hates anything to do with technology, I find them amazing, usually teens using them in the supermarket car park, and they like it when you stop and watch .... they don't bother me, because unlike this deranged ` criminal ` lunatic ... I have nothing to hide from the creditors, the courts, and any other con she has going ... she has PLENTY to hide, and that's where her drunk, drug induced psychosis kicks in ... that shes being watchedπŸ™„ .... Hey pwwiccee πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ ya old scrote .... If you have nothing to hide, a few buzzing drones should not be an issue for a modwwel of 89yrs .... but we all know otherwise ... AYYYEEE ....... also if she has waited all these years to reveal the guy who r@ped her, didn't report it at the time ..... that means ` if ` true ...... he has been free to attack others 😑😑
Ah but you forget he only attacked HER because she is SO desirable he couldn't keep his hands off her!
---
A professional as always….

View attachment 2923334
Doesn't she know there are apps that tell you about traffic conditions and offer you the best route?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So she was supposed to be doing this live at 7pm, somewhere that required her to travel on the M25. Most people would aim to get there say maybe at least 30 minutes ahead of time, and that then means that you are going to be traveling right slap bang in the middle of rush hour, so you need to allow extra time for that too when arranging your travel. You think a 'professional model' such as herself would understand such things, no?

Reactions: 34
I hope as soon as they get there the crew have all gone home, put a note on the door to tell to duck off for being late πŸ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
What a great impression for her new hosts, hour late already for the very 1st live!
Reminds me of the plaster classes where she always arrived late and blamed traffic.
Or on Loose Women
Or when she was late to drop the kids off back to their dads and made excuses about "collecting Harvey's medicine"
Or how the kids were ALWAYS late for school when with her and had a packet of crisps thrown at them for breakfast.

Horrible, entitled cow.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
So she was supposed to be doing this live at 7pm, somewhere that required her to travel on the M25. Most people would aim to get there say maybe at least 30 minutes ahead of time, and that then means that you are going to be traveling right slap bang in the middle of rush hour, so you need to allow extra time for that too when arranging your travel. You think a 'professional model' such as herself would understand such things, no?
Exactly! I do this route all the time, the M25 is a nightmare at the best of times BUT rush hour is a completely different story. Knowing that, plus first day at a new β€œjob” and you would aim to be there early anyway, not cut it fine, or not in her case

Reactions: 31
Reminds me of the plaster classes where she always arrived late and blamed traffic.
Or on Loose Women
Or when she was late to drop the kids off back to their dads and made excuses about "collecting Harvey's medicine"
Or how the kids were ALWAYS late for school when with her and had a packet of crisps thrown at them for breakfast.

Horrible, entitled cow.
& arrogant and lazy too!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know that section of road she posted from well - it's on the M23 heading North towards the M25. There was a holdup there earlier but wasn't too great a distance and had cleared by just after 7.

Reactions: 21
I know that section of road she posted from well - it's on the M23 heading North towards the M25. There was a holdup there earlier but wasn't too great a distance and had cleared by just after 7.
Most likely stopped off for some nose bag.
---
Just 15 minutes to go & looking like a no show!
Bet the brain dead fans are devastated!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ali express will be fewminnnn.

Even during club PAs she'd blame the traffic when she was 2-3 hours late and there wouldn't be so much as ten cars on the road πŸ˜‚ then when she'd get there she'd say 'told you I wouldn't let you down I never cancel' LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bet if she was going to the airport she would have been on time🀭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.