Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do you see this Ali express live thing? I'm packing, ready to duck off camping for a few days will put in on in the background if I can bear it (will be hurling socks into a bag in a rage 😁 )

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where do you see this Ali express live thing? I'm packing, ready to duck off camping for a few days will put in on in the background if I can bear it (will be hurling socks into a bag in a rage 😁 )
She has a link in her IG, it currently just posts to the Ali Express site, not sure it will be there 🤷🏽‍♀️ Will post the link when she goes Live, could be a while yet 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
7pm has passed, she hasn’t made it, the link is dead 🤦🏽‍♀️
Everything 'it' touches, turns to tit.
No real job, no kids to care for, one thing to do to turn up on time and like the diva she aint, don't make it!
Useless complete and utter waste of oxygen.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A professional as always….

View attachment 2923334
Hardly looks like carnage! And fancy posting a photo of an ambulance - who have a much more important job than her. If they have to put up with it, she certainly can. Or just try leaving earlier for your new job to make sure you arrive on time! Hope they sack her. That’s why she’s posting photos - trying to prove it’s not her. Hope she’s panicking as they see how unreliable she really is. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Everything 'it' touches, turns to tit.
No real job, no kids to care for, one thing to do to turn up on time and like the diva she aint, don't make it!
Useless complete and utter waste of oxygen.
Another company learning the hard way that madam couldn’t give a 💩 yet people keep employing her, she’s still not Live 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hardly looks like carnage! And fancy posting a photo of an ambulance - who have a much more important job than her. If they have to put up with it, she certainly can. Or just try leaving earlier for your new job to make sure you arrive on time! Hope they sack her. That’s why she’s posting photos - trying to prove it’s not her. Hope she’s panicking as they see how unreliable she really is. 😡
I'm surprised she's not running after it screeching "I'm a trainee parademic(sic), take me with you..."

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Trying to prove it’s not her fault! Sorry

Reactions: 17
What the betting they're running late 'cos JJ needed a nappy change at the last minute?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Let's remember skank would have been on time but she had to....
Do the housework.
Walk the dogs.
Muck out and exercise her horses.
Get paperwork ready for the BH.
Do the school run.
Cook a roast for all her 5 kids she looks after by herself.
Help with the kids homework.
Film various documentaries.
Write the ending and proof read her autobiography.
And bath and get baby kryten ready for his day out chauffeuring and being a dogsbody.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You'll know when they start the broadcast as all the lights will dim as the NASA grade filters kick in.
---
Says a lot for the Chinese, can land spacecraft on the moon but can't get Skanky Price on air on time!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Questions:

Couldn’t she have done the live from her own house?
and
Who is driving??

Reactions: 19
See that Numbers likes the wanted poster so much they’ve shared it on X.
I don’t think it looks as though they’re claiming the credit to be fair, so ‘Good One’ I say! Who did create it? Sorry I can’t remember but it is brilliant! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Given up waiting, watching Halle Berry talking about the menopause on IG instead, she‘s making me laugh, can’t imagine Skank having a sense of humour about this topic 😁

Skank’s now 30 mins late, proper f*cked up this Ali Express Live hasn’t she 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.