Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really like these hairless cats much (sorry cat lovers) they give me the creeps - but this one is quite funny sat in the dishwasher wondering what the duck she is doing 😂

Why can't she say collagen? She's changed it from Collajean to Colla-gin - speaking of which, it's high time for a G&T in the garden - days of the Raj and all that what what!

Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 16.35.58.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Is that an old photo of the horses? As a bit hot for rugs with the temperature being 20 degrees in Horsham today. Looks like Fruitella is also keeping her ponies at Skanky’s yard. There’s also Bobby the pony and Bunny’s new grey pony that Fruitella has been riding.

This mystery celebrity rapist - seeing how skanky is one of the most hated female’s in the country, if this guy is a much loved celebrity and if he IS named by her, I think the general public might not believe her and actually dislike her more for alleging this person is a rapist, just a thought.

IMO I don’t think it’s JL, JS or MW I think it’s someone alive.

On a completely different note, what’s peoples opinions on Shein, any good or best avoided?
Regarding Shein, I had purchased from them before until this came about and quite a few of my friends had said about it….I personally don’t buy anything now.

Channel4's documentary, Inside The Shein Machine, sent undercover cameras to film factory workers who were forced to pull 17-hour shifts to make hundreds of garments a day. In one factory, they made a daily base salary of $20, which would then be docked by $14 if any garments had mistakes.17 Jan 2023

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I don't really like these hairless cats much (sorry cat lovers) they give me the creeps - but this one is quite funny sat in the dishwasher wondering what the duck she is doing 😂

Why can't she say collagen? She's changed it from Collajean to Colla-gin - speaking of which, it's high time for a G&T in the garden - days of the Raj and all that what what!

View attachment 2923069
She can't feckin speak right from those teeth and inflated babbon arse lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gosh.... This is as good as watching paint dry.....

View attachment 2922980
(nb: I'm sure Stan will have something to say about the wibbly top line....)
Wasn't going to comment on the twats wiggly line but it's annoying me now 😉 easy way to get a straight line is to cut a piece of cardboard from a box and use that as your guide when painting just hold and move the cardboard with your other hand same with the the bottom aswell, no wiggly line and no paint on the concrete. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Gosh.... This is as good as watching paint dry.....

View attachment 2922980
(nb: I'm sure Stan will have something to say about the wibbly top line....)
B O R I N G 💤 💤 💤
---
The drones seem to have hit a nerve. Something to hide Pricey?
Could it be that drone footage has dropped her even further into the shite hence why she's on a Biggie about them spying on MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????
---

View attachment 2923069
That poor cat's face though
"WTF is that old hag squawking about now eh?" says Frog as he shits on skanky's noo dinner service plates
---

View attachment 2923069
I see the fleet of pink vehicles are still there though - ol' double-bankrupt with NO LICENCE has still got all her moters innit :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
B O R I N G 💤 💤 💤
---

Could it be that drone footage has dropped her even further into the shite hence why she's on a Biggie about them spying on MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????
---

That poor cat's face though
"WTF is that old hag squawking about now eh?" says Frog as he shits on skanky's noo dinner service plates
---

I see the fleet of pink vehicles are still there though - ol' double-bankrupt has still got ll her moters innit
BIB - absolutely! Something has definitely rattled her.

Reactions: 19
I know it always uses filters but this photo still gave me the ick.. ewwwww
Skanky.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think they should evict her and hold a garage sale to get rid of her stuff
Take it directly to the tip or perhaps first let 'Orsham Matters and the 'Ospice Shop have a rummage through to see if they can find anything resellable.
Unlikely, but its worth a try :)
---
View attachment 2923153
Filters? A black bin liner would be better by far

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2923153
Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, men have named you
You're so like the lady with the mystic smile
Are you warm? Are you real, Mona Lisa?
Or just a cold and lonely, fugly work of art?

It's the hair/wigline, not the slugbrows obvs
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the smug look she has always as if everyone is below her and rubbish as she is a big star
Really want her taken down a peg or two or three

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That's an old picture... apart from anything else, as a horse owner myself ... horses wouldn't be rugged that way this time of year
I didn't look properly and assumed they were in fly rugs but nope they look like middleweight winter rugs.
Definitely an old picture.

Reactions: 24
At least it’s not beige 😂😂😂

In other news she seems to think she’s so important that’s she’s filmed a “ behind the scenes” phone call between her & her Dimwitted Cokehead Husband & posted it on Insta .
I mean , it would be dull if they had anything to actually say given it’s just a simple brained couple talking to each other .
But these two are mind numbingly inane. Thick , boring , pointless chavs .
bleeping hell, she really is trying to channel Mary Berry and she's 89 year old you silly silly beige dumpling!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh just remembered we have a Live at 7pm, do we think she’ll still do it, what state will she be in if she does do it, will we get a Friar Tuck classic outfit, where is she running it from, will Lego be grinning away in the background, ooooh I hope she does, I’m getting the wine in, less than an hour 🤔😁

IMG_6025.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion #387 JJ’s so dense his brains on loan while skanky wines about overhead drones 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ooh just remembered we have a Live at 7pm, do we think she’ll still do it, what state will she be in if she does do it, will we get a Friar Tuck classic outfit, where is she running it from, will Lego be grinning away in the background, ooooh I hope she does, I’m getting the wine in, less than an hour 🤔😁

View attachment 2923234
Take that look of your face your selling aliexpress shite now made in bloody sweat shops, oh how the mighty have fallen, don’t you just love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.