Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Stapes nearly finished on Legend channel
---

I adore true crime Jane,watch crime and investigation channel and some others Sky crime.Invextigation discovery uk.

The Dr Terror one isn’t frightening..supernatural ,love Peter Cushing.Such a lovely actor and gentleman.
Brilliant actors in it as well.Donald Sutherland is in it,Roy Castle,Christopher Lee
Loved the Christopher Lee story,artist critic,he took the piss out of well know artist,a loads of exhibitions,artist (Michael Gough wonderful actor in his days)artist took the pee out of critic loadsof times,he got so pissed off,he ran his car into him,the artist ended up in hossie,but Lost his right arm!which was his life,artist shot himself,but the right hand took it’s revenge on the critic,bit like Beast with five fingers,old Peter Lorre film.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Shame her strong morals about family men doesn’t extend to her sleeping with them if the fancy takes !
Exactly what I was thinking, she didn’t want to report it because he was married with kids but said she had gone on a few dates with him before it happened does the stupid bleeping bint know how this comes across. Bet the brain dead can excuse her though they excuse her for everything no wonder she carries on the way she does.
My late mum use to have a saying about benefit scroungers who seem to get everything for nothing “look jack in all honesty wouldn’t you rather be you than them, when you get your wages at the end of the week you can say to yourself I worked hard and I earned that”
In kippers case I grifted that because I’m special what an absolute beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I do presume she is aware that the forensic accountants, HMRC or bailiffs could also use drones in their investigations, not just the press. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Loved the Christopher Lee story,artist critic,he took the piss out of well know artist,a loads of exhibitions,artist (Michael Gough wonderful actor in his days)artist took the pee out of critic loadsof times,he got so pissed off,he ran his car into him,the artist ended up in hossie,but Lost his right arm!which was his life,artist shot himself,but the right hand took it’s revenge on the critic,bit like Beast with five fingers,old Peter Lorre film.
Sorry to wonder/wander orf fred.🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Gosh.... This is as good as watching paint dry.....

1715179308499.png

(nb: I'm sure Stan will have something to say about the wibbly top line....)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
At least it’s not beige 😂😂😂

In other news she seems to think she’s so important that’s she’s filmed a “ behind the scenes” phone call between her & her Dimwitted Cokehead Husband & posted it on Insta .
I mean , it would be dull if they had anything to actually say given it’s just a simple brained couple talking to each other .
But these two are mind numbingly inane. Thick , boring , pointless chavs .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The drones seem to have hit a nerve. Something to hide Pricey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh duck it,fed up with lies,I’m watching Dr Terror House of Horrors 1966 film..Love it.Do you love it..I love old horrors.👀
I watched the original Mummy on legend last week dolly it was great
---

In other news she seems to think she’s so important that’s she’s filmed a “ behind the scenes” phone call between her & her Dimwitted Cokehead Husband & posted it on Insta .
I mean , it would be dull if they had anything to actually say given it’s just a simple brained couple talking to each other .
That's it Edna nothing better than adding raw chicken to softened vegetables

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Baby JJs friends are worried!

(Sorry for the photos, can’t share the link for some reason!)
Sounds about right for once, she's trapping him with her "vulnerability" as she did with all the others, she'll chew him over and spit him back out when he's of no further use to her, bit like SB, his ranting video of being on the front line is starting to sound like that was his actual reality whilst being with her. She defo threatened to undead herself to him over their relationship, we all commented for a long time that he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but with her, yet he stayed.......emotional blackmail is an ugly ugly thing to suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Showing her 2 horses thought she only declared I old horse and a pony
Proving I have money
That's an old picture... apart from anything else, as a horse owner myself ... horses wouldn't be rugged that way this time of year

• Heart
Reactions: 29

It's been a while as I'm veggie but aren't you supposed to cook the meat , brown it off a little first?
Skank did this as well , think it was raw mince to already cooked spag bol. Bet Amy does too 🤢🤮
Some influencer, more an aspiring effluencer🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
As she said the guy allegedly 'touched her down there': Her original version. Suddenly a man appeared and promised to buy us an ice cream (Surprised pictures of icecream vans don't trigger her) if we let him touch us. He lined us all up, exposed himself and bizarrely began his assault by licking each of us. Then he touched us. (Says she was six, not 7 as later reported.)
In her mum's book Amy says the girls said a strange man had coerced one of them to perform oral sex on him (doesn't say it was Kate) Kate also confessed that he had touched her intimately.
Police took statements at the scene, but then also came to Amy's house later to get a statement from her, before gently trying to coax more info from Kate. They never heard from the Police again. The girls had all given different descriptions of the man.

On the Annie McManus Pod, it then went to this version:
The childhood rape was something Katie long kept buried, only realising how much pain it was causing her when forced to recall it in an interview.
She explained: ‘The rape never bothered me until I did Piers Morgan’s Life Stories, and I was embarrassed. I cried because I never thought about it but it obviously bothered me.
‘My mum had a cup of tea at the cafe and I remember the police coming and looking at my knickers, and I remember the man clear as day,’ she recalled of the traumatic incident.
The police won't have just taken a statement, utter bollocks. They would have returned with a big album full of pictures of men who have previous, this is how it worked back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I seem to remember one of her friends saying she was with her and it didn’t happen it was a flasher In the woods and they all ran away to tell the mums having a picnic on the grass
that’s what I remember. It was her friend that got flashed at. The girl said so herself

Reactions: 28
I do presume she is aware that the forensic accountants, HMRC or bailiffs could also use drones in their investigations, not just the press. 🤷‍♀️
I bet this will piss her off more than the press doing it and it's more interesting as it must mean evidence gathering is going on.
As @itslifebutnotasweknowit has said, how is she affording the horses? If investigators have filmed horses at her property for weeks or months
that's obviously evidence they wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe skank doesn't want the removal men being filmed loading the Pickfords lorry up with all her tit when she gets evicted.🤣 Certainly has a bee in her bonnet at the moment about being filmed speed cameras, AI mobile cameras and now drones, rattled about something.🤔😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.