Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Darth won’t be happy that skank has used a photo from one of her J-why-bother shoots for advertising her new deal with AliExpress! She’s pretty much saying that the JYY crap is from the same place 😂😂
Well a lot of it is! There has been plenty of examples on here where they have even lifted the photo of the item ( such as jewelry) straight from the Ali Express website and then put it on the JYY one at double the price!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Max Clifford? :unsure: She said married with children?
MC went to prison in 2014. Wouldn’t she have said something thing for ££££s around the time of that case? Who knows with her? When she told a whole load of people in 2009 she said it as if the person was still alive at that time. If that person has subsequently died then she’s been waiting time to disclose it? If she’s making up a name now of someone who is dead then all those people will know she’s lying as they won’t match the name of the person she said before. Would she really be about to disclose the name of someone who is still alive? Or is this just a usual “spoiler” lie for publicity for her book?

Reactions: 35
Hmmmm. That was 2018. Wonder/wander how the coffin business is going?
"I’m bringing out coffins, crystallised coffins, I’m bringing out Katie Price coffins. Would you want to put someone in a wicker basket or in a crystallised one?"
She was about to open her own beauty salon then and only had the products to buy to put in it, opening soon then😅🤣😂
Same with the blinged up mobility scooters that she was bringing out as well.

Edited to add funerals are bloody expensive enough as it is, why on earth would you want to pay for a blinged up coffin that is going to get burned or buried? The market for them would be very small, but I guess the traveling community might love them! They do love a bit of bling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh duck it,fed up with lies,I’m watching Dr Terror House of Horrors 1966 film..Love it.Do you love it..I love old horrors.👀

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i hope if she does get some mug to write her excuse of a note for not attending the next bankruptcy the judge ask if she can not attend her bankruptcy due to her mental health how on earth is she going to get herself out of bed travel and get ready to GO ON STAGE INFRONT OF LOADS OF PEOPLE(well the 20/30 that will buy tickets)to answer questions from her fans on her so called podcast tour(what stops her answering the judges questions but not her so called fans questions yes we know the answer because her so called fans will believe what ever she says but the judge prob would not)
Perhaps the judge and lawyers should buy tickets for the podcast tour and ask the questions they need to from the audience? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oooh look, Coketona had her nose repaired and it looks just like when KP had hers done.....for, you know, visual reasons!

Screen Shot 2024-05-08 at 14.17.11.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-08 at 14.18.11.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is that an old photo of the horses? As a bit hot for rugs with the temperature being 20 degrees in Horsham today. Looks like Fruitella is also keeping her ponies at Skanky’s yard. There’s also Bobby the pony and Bunny’s new grey pony that Fruitella has been riding.

This mystery celebrity rapist - seeing how skanky is one of the most hated female’s in the country, if this guy is a much loved celebrity and if he IS named by her, I think the general public might not believe her and actually dislike her more for alleging this person is a rapist, just a thought.

IMO I don’t think it’s JL, JS or MW I think it’s someone alive.

On a completely different note, what’s peoples opinions on Shein, any good or best avoided?

Reactions: 22
Probably because she WROTE that particular manual!
---

Not only that but neither she or her mother in any of their books have said she was taken to hospital after that particular rape and I'm pretty sure doing that to a 7 year old would cause some damage to their lady parts that would need medical attention!
As she said the guy allegedly 'touched her down there': Her original version. Suddenly a man appeared and promised to buy us an ice cream (Surprised pictures of icecream vans don't trigger her) if we let him touch us. He lined us all up, exposed himself and bizarrely began his assault by licking each of us. Then he touched us. (Says she was six, not 7 as later reported.)
In her mum's book Amy says the girls said a strange man had coerced one of them to perform oral sex on him (doesn't say it was Kate) Kate also confessed that he had touched her intimately.
Police took statements at the scene, but then also came to Amy's house later to get a statement from her, before gently trying to coax more info from Kate. They never heard from the Police again. The girls had all given different descriptions of the man.

On the Annie McManus Pod, it then went to this version:
The childhood rape was something Katie long kept buried, only realising how much pain it was causing her when forced to recall it in an interview.
She explained: ‘The rape never bothered me until I did Piers Morgan’s Life Stories, and I was embarrassed. I cried because I never thought about it but it obviously bothered me.
‘My mum had a cup of tea at the cafe and I remember the police coming and looking at my knickers, and I remember the man clear as day,’ she recalled of the traumatic incident.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Does anyone know Smooze or DC maybe, if KP is claiming MH to get her signed off court, will the judge take into consideration things like "baby making", work, lives, attending Family Court?

I don't see how you can have such poor MH to not attend court but you can work, do lives and consider having a baby?!

Reactions: 24
Oh duck it,fed up with lies,I’m watching Dr Terror House of Horrors 1966 film..Love it.Do you love it..I love old horrors.👀
I'm not a horror fan, true crime I'm all over. Watched the Kevin Spacey unmasked earlier, they could have done that in one episode with all the ads. Didn't really say anything that's not already out. Proves unequivocally he's a nasty piece of tit

Reactions: 16
As she said the guy allegedly 'touched her down there': Her original version. Suddenly a man appeared and promised to buy us an ice cream (Surprised pictures of icecream vans don't trigger her) if we let him touch us. He lined us all up, exposed himself and bizarrely began his assault by licking each of us. Then he touched us. (Says she was six, not 7 as later reported.)
In her mum's book Amy says the girls said a strange man had coerced one of them to perform oral sex on him (doesn't say it was Kate) Kate also confessed that he had touched her intimately.
Police took statements at the scene, but then also came to Amy's house later to get a statement from her, before gently trying to coax more info from Kate. They never heard from the Police again. The girls had all given different descriptions of the man.

On the Annie McManus Pod, it then went to this version:
The childhood rape was something Katie long kept buried, only realising how much pain it was causing her when forced to recall it in an interview.
She explained: ‘The rape never bothered me until I did Piers Morgan’s Life Stories, and I was embarrassed. I cried because I never thought about it but it obviously bothered me.
‘My mum had a cup of tea at the cafe and I remember the police coming and looking at my knickers, and I remember the man clear as day,’ she recalled of the traumatic incident.
I seem to remember one of her friends saying she was with her and it didn’t happen it was a flasher In the woods and they all ran away to tell the mums having a picnic on the grass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thinking about JJ (Legoman) l,m trying to find something about the relationship he may actually benefit from. The outcome he,s got at the moment is marriage ( her idea) to a 45/6 year old barren woman who,s earning potential is decreasing by the day. The possibility of visiting an unfiltered natural 🤮 woman in jail ( yay 🎉🎉 I live in hope.) for a few years. The odd short break quality downturning by the day. Complete and utter embarrassment every time she,s seen out with him. Not due to the age difference but due to her being her. Publicity although none of it positive, lack of decision making, becoming a carer due to her life threatening injuries and mental health. Alienated from all his friends and mummy, unless mummy is allowed to provide an injection of funds.A short ridiculed career on Only fans and once dumped a life of loneliness vitriol and constant blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What channel, Dolly?
Oh Stapes nearly finished on Legend channel
---
I'm not a horror fan, true crime I'm all over. Watched the Kevin Spacey unmasked earlier, they could have done that in one episode with all the ads. Didn't really say anything that's not already out. Proves unequivocally he's a nasty piece of tit
I adore true crime Jane,watch crime and investigation channel and some others Sky crime.Invextigation discovery uk.

The Dr Terror one isn’t frightening..supernatural ,love Peter Cushing.Such a lovely actor and gentleman.
Brilliant actors in it as well.Donald Sutherland is in it,Roy Castle,Christopher Lee

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Look at its bleeping face !!!!!
Not to mention the hair 😂😂😂😂

Ive genuinely not done anything to this photo .

Bwittains top mowdewl right there in all its bikey glory 🤢
Looking for all the world like Jason Voorhees.
Oh Winey,is that a bleep I’ve seen several times?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perhaps the judge and lawyers should buy tickets for the podcast tour and ask the questions they need to from the audience? 🤣🤣
That creased me up🤣😂😅
I can just see them sitting under a balloon arch watching the pollyfilla getting troweled onto her face, whilst she is glugging prosecco and they're trying to get a question in before she starts singing😬
I Love It! But would they love it ? 😅🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.