Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has previous with aliExpress, She tried to rip people off a few years ago by setting up a website House of KP. She was flogging tit from AliExpress at massively inflated prices, back in the days before you could reverse image search. The "business woman" didn't even bother changing the images from Aliexpress, just posted exactly the same onto her website.
Eagle eyes soon spotted what she was at and the website was shut down.

Hmmmm. That was 2018. Wonder/wander how the coffin business is going?
"I’m bringing out coffins, crystallised coffins, I’m bringing out Katie Price coffins. Would you want to put someone in a wicker basket or in a crystallised one?"
She was about to open her own beauty salon then and only had the products to buy to put in it, opening soon then😅🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So reckons she's too fragile to attend court, but not to fragile to try and get pregnant and have a baby. Make it make sense. ££££
Because they won't arrest and in-prison a geriatric mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So how does she know the drones were specifically monitoring her, they're used for all sorts these days like finding lost dogs, traffic reports, house sales, we have hand gliders and drones buzzing around all the time and they're not spying on anybody :rolleyes:
True, she does seem to get paranoid but I think the Sun and others are probably chomping at the bit to catch her with cars or things she shouldn't have. I bet they know more than they can let on and want something to confirm what they suspect.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
just like when she says she was raped aged 7 it is all in her mind how come if a 7 year old was raped there seemed to be no report of it in any newspapers or on the news a rape of a 7 year old would have made the news even back in 1985(and the papers would have dragged it up as soon as she started out as Jordan yet nothing was mentioned until she started to say it in her books then it was not even in her first books but only later in fact the first mentioned it as she and her friends were lined up and he touched them later it changed to raped her
There would definitely have been something in the papers at the time. Especially as the Babes in the Wood murders happened in Brighton in 1986. Surely any other child rapes in local parks would have been linked and mentioned many times? She’s talking bollocks. It never happened.

Reactions: 42
Now it’s fine to tell me I’m wrong, I haven’t got the best of memories but I think I saw an interview where she said she wouldn’t name him because he was a family man and she wanted to protect the family. It doesn’t matter anyway whatever she says is a lie!
Shame her strong morals about Family Men has not stopped her trying to destroy Peter's, Alex and Keiron's family lives with her bleeping LIES.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
"I’m bringing out coffins, crystallised coffins, I’m bringing out Katie Price coffins. Would you want to put someone in a wicker basket or in a crystallised one?"
She was about to open her own beauty salon then and only had the products to buy to put in it, opening soon then😅🤣😂
I wonder if she asked the original coffin-dodger if she wanted pink or purple encrusted crystals?
---
Because they won't arrest and in-prison a geriatric mother?
Oh yes they will. There's plenty of mums-to-be in prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon she was alluding to JL when she said Eamon and Ruth knew him. It was on This Morning after all.
If she’s looking for money, JL doesn’t have it.

I’m not going to defend JL though. I have too many friends who’ve encountered him - but nothing to this effect.
He was well known in Edinburgh when he DJd at the nightclubs for being very handsy

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she asked the original coffin-dodger if she wanted pink or purple encrusted crystals?
---

Oh yes they will. There's plenty of mums-to-be in prison.
I know, many prison births, but bet she was hoping she was a special case it might keep her out. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bless poor skank,, the rotten press are trying to kill her and now stalking her with drones "in her private space" no doubt a reference to her fragile mental health and pushing it to use as an excuse. Skanks getting the groundwork laid for some deflection and "it's all lies made up by the press" for whatever story is about to break she's trying to keep a lid on and push her own narrative on it, full on panic mode from skank and everyone around her seems to be very quiet even the clan. 😎
i hope if she does get some mug to write her excuse of a note for not attending the next bankruptcy the judge ask if she can not attend her bankruptcy due to her mental health how on earth is she going to get herself out of bed travel and get ready to GO ON STAGE INFRONT OF LOADS OF PEOPLE(well the 20/30 that will buy tickets)to answer questions from her fans on her so called podcast tour(what stops her answering the judges questions but not her so called fans questions yes we know the answer because her so called fans will believe what ever she says but the judge prob would not)

Reactions: 22
And the Moddlin School where you would learn how to do Pointy Toe Pouty Face from the Expert.
Then there was the Barbie & Ken Salon idea.
The wedding venue at the crappy Shack where she'd perform for the delight of your guests.
So many fab ideas that amounted to sod all..... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He was well known in Edinburgh when he DJd at the nightclubs for being very handsy
It’s a bit obvious to me and follows her normal behaviour. See’s seen it (Ulrika) so it happened to her!

Reactions: 17
And the Moddlin School where you would learn how to do Pointy Toe Pouty Face from the Expert.
Then there was the Barbie & Ken Salon idea.
The wedding venue at the crappy Shack where she'd perform for the delight of your guests.
So many fab ideas that amounted to sod all..... 🤣
the travel blog site her and Carl was supposed to set up and then i am sure she said she was doing one with Princess(just like masterclass Princess turned up to one then no more)life coach business(though i would think if she ran a course for people on how to not pay your bankruptcy and live the life style you want would prob get her a lot of business and make her some money)the thing is she says so much but her brain dead fans never pull her up when they do not happen

Reactions: 24
Well she doesn't have her in-house Usherette there any more since Bunty departed to bring her the popcorn, crisps, icecream and voddy
---

Or Jay Leno! I doubt he'd touch her with someone else's though :ROFLMAO:
---

So then. Are we to presume this garbage is not actually in print yet because otherwise the idiot publishers will be having to pulp tons of copies due to Libel issues, like happenned with AFP's Book of Lies?
Didn't PA get another one of skanky's books pulled as well? Wasn't it the Harvey and MEEEE one? She was claiming to be 'proof reading' this latest tome the other week so probably not been printed yet ( as if a publisher lets you proofread your own book?)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many more series on the BBC for harvey, was it another two? Not forgetting channel 4, for the mm, and she was saying for ages filming for channel 4. All lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So how does she know the drones were specifically monitoring her, they're used for all sorts these days like finding lost dogs, traffic reports, house sales, we have hand gliders and drones buzzing around all the time and they're not spying on anybody :rolleyes:
Yes. A lot of local businesses in my area, particularly restaurants are using them now. Admittedly I live on the coast and they are showing you what a beautiful day it is... " The sea is sparkling, come down for our specials menu". My friend's husband is a photographer and he often does video footage using drones.

Constantly wanting to play the victim, poor me everyone else is the bad guy.

Although I also agree with Helena. The Sun are playing the long game with this one, ready for the inevitable fall out!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And there we have it the usual pattern of trapping the younger bloke whilst in the "honeymoon period" and insinuating she needs her 'the one' to save her from herself as she's suicidal from everything that's going on
Jesus it's like she's got a manual that she follows to the letter !!
Probably because she WROTE that particular manual!
---
just like when she says she was raped aged 7 it is all in her mind how come if a 7 year old was raped there seemed to be no report of it in any newspapers or on the news a rape of a 7 year old would have made the news even back in 1985(and the papers would have dragged it up as soon as she started out as Jordan yet nothing was mentioned until she started to say it in her books then it was not even in her first books but only later in fact the first mentioned it as she and her friends were lined up and he touched them later it changed to raped her
Not only that but neither she or her mother in any of their books have said she was taken to hospital after that particular rape and I'm pretty sure doing that to a 7 year old would cause some damage to their lady parts that would need medical attention!

• Haha
Shame her strong morals about Family Men has not stopped her trying to destroy Peter's, Alex and Keiron's family lives with her bleeping LIES.
Shame her strong morals about family men doesn’t extend to her sleeping with them if the fancy takes !

And there we have it the usual pattern of trapping the younger bloke whilst in the "honeymoon period" and insinuating she needs her 'the one' to save her from herself as she's suicidal from everything that's going on
Jesus it's like she's got a manual that she follows to the letter !!
Like Willow said, cold and unemotional. She just goes through the motions. It's like an android running it's program with the next man. Katie-bot! ...or maybe Skankatron :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.