Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i doubt she will actually name anyone she will be saying the police have told her to remove the name(before the book is published)due to being no evidence(or it was the worst rape they had ever seen so are prosecuting the person and she can not name him until after he is convicted) i would think once you name someone as raping you the police would have to investigate as a crime as been committed even if you did not want to press chargers(the police can press chargers without a victim giving evidence if there is enough to convict a person)
Now it’s fine to tell me I’m wrong, I haven’t got the best of memories but I think I saw an interview where she said she wouldn’t name him because he was a family man and she wanted to protect the family. It doesn’t matter anyway whatever she says is a lie!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Bless poor skank,, the rotten press are trying to kill her and now stalking her with drones "in her private space" no doubt a reference to her fragile mental health and pushing it to use as an excuse. Skanks getting the groundwork laid for some deflection and "it's all lies made up by the press" for whatever story is about to break she's trying to keep a lid on and push her own narrative on it, full on panic mode from skank and everyone around her seems to be very quiet even the clan. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Latest.... The Scum's not being very flattering....!

Her lips looked close to bursting as she confessed to adding a further 0.5ml of filler to her already ginormous lips.

• Haha
I’m sure Darth won’t be happy that skank has used a photo from one of her J-why-bother shoots for advertising her new deal with AliExpress! She’s pretty much saying that the JYY crap is from the same place 😂😂
She has previous with aliExpress, She tried to rip people off a few years ago by setting up a website House of KP. She was flogging tit from AliExpress at massively inflated prices, back in the days before you could reverse image search. The "business woman" didn't even bother changing the images from Aliexpress, just posted exactly the same onto her website.
Eagle eyes soon spotted what she was at and the website was shut down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So KPps fed up with drones going over the MM
Please judge see how I am chased and lies are put in the paper that is why I cannot come to court unless it is private and not reported In media

• Angry
  • Haha
Latest.... The Scum's not being very flattering....!

Her lips looked close to bursting as she confessed to adding a further 0.5ml of filler to her already ginormous lips.
"Let the girl breathe, give her a break. Jeeees x," she concluded her comment, which garnered 132 likes.

Now we know exactly how many fans she's got, but they're very vocal, very loyal and thick as pig-tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Good point 😂. I wonder if she ever remembers half the stuff she spouts out of her mouth? Maybe she doesn't even remember who she originally accused of raping her because she such a huge catalogue of lies behind her🤷‍♀️.
An ex mate of mine told me she was raped by her brother when she was 13. I take accusations of rape seriously BUT it turns out her brother must have been only 9 at the time. I don't believe her - bet she and he were caught by their parents 'messing around' together. I don't know what all of you would think in that situation. :unsure:
ps/ She turned out to be well known for her lies!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She's waiting for Lego boy to get his John Bull printing set out.
---

In the bushes, when she was seven.
As he drew a picture.
I wonder if he tempted her to sit astride his 'wooden horse' (or play with his digeridoo) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So 2 horses and maybe 2 ponies at MM and somebody said she had 2 more stabled in Essex
How much money does she spend weekly
Mortgage, rates, water rates , oil , electric
Then food plus the cost of keeping horses dogs cats
Plus all her treatments and holidays
It must cost her thousands every week to keep going
Plus she must have paid upfront for all the venues for the podcast tour
Surely it must stop it is not her money she is spending and the debts will be getting worse
Ops forgot her staff wages

Reactions: 31
I don’t mean to be rude but does she even know what rape is? She says its happened to her “about” x number of times. Erm. When someone’s raped, there’s no “about” it… it’s a serious serious issue. It’s not something anyone wants to ever have to count almost as if it were a “notch on a bedpost”.

It makes a mockery of genuine victims. And I’m sorry if this offends anyone but but her bringing it all up now for the “new book” just reeks of desperation.

The thing is… very few people fall for her BS now. It’s the same thing every time. New bloke, loved up, best ever, engaged, more babies… honestly it is so bloody boring. She’ll be doing this when she’s 80. People are done with your bullshit Katie.
I think she probably does but.....there is date rape which can be confusing for people. Her original version of all this was that she's been on a few dates with this person then it turned nasty.

I would want to believe any woman but I think with KP she constantly blurs the truth and pays no attention to boundaries herself. We've all seen her flashing in public and leering at younger people and saying filthy things that coerce, so does she really understand when something is crossing boundaries? Who knows if what happened at the time was or wasn't rape. Coming from her though it smacks of victimhood for deflection and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a projection of her own behaviour. She was supposedly shocked anyone paid it attention in 2009, said she would never name the person and crapped herself when police got involved. But now she's down on her arse over 10 years later and she wants to do the same thing all over again?! Makes no sense.
---
Awwwww Diddums. She comes out with serious statements such as 'I'm not going to a High court hearing'.....'I got raped by a celeb and now I'll name him'. Then stamps her feet when the media want more info. What really pisses her off is when people question her flimsy claims and don't just accept them outright.

It was the same in 2009 she was quoted somewhere as saying the media are awful 'they dig and dig and dig'.....after she said she was raped.
She seems to have no inkling that the public statements she makes are have an impact in the real world and will cause consequences.

If drones are over her house all the time then I'm glad. You don't get to steal millions of pounds and then tell the legal system and the public to duck off. The media are supposed to reveal information for the public interest and she's shafted the public for years!
Same thing with the drugs and losing the kids, if she's been making money off her 'mum' image for years then the media will want to know more about how you've lied to the public.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So how does she know the drones were specifically monitoring her, they're used for all sorts these days like finding lost dogs, traffic reports, house sales, we have hand gliders and drones buzzing around all the time and they're not spying on anybody :rolleyes:

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.