Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean to be rude but does she even know what rape is? She says its happened to her “about” x number of times. Erm. When someone’s raped, there’s no “about” it… it’s a serious serious issue. It’s not something anyone wants to ever have to count almost as if it were a “notch on a bedpost”.

It makes a mockery of genuine victims. And I’m sorry if this offends anyone but but her bringing it all up now for the “new book” just reeks of desperation.

The thing is… very few people fall for her BS now. It’s the same thing every time. New bloke, loved up, best ever, engaged, more babies… honestly it is so bloody boring. She’ll be doing this when she’s 80. People are done with your bullshit Katie.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
if she had actually named someone to anyone(even accidentally letting it slip in 2009 so 15 years ago) the story with the person named would have been sold to the papers by now by whoever she told it to(she is now jumping on the band wagon of naming a person who you say assaulted you years ago when there can now be no evidence to prove if it is true or not(often ruining the persons lives)i bet it will be someone that is dead or someone that as all ready been named by others(and mud sticks)so she will be able to say look he did it to others as well
---

just like she said the police are investigating the death of Blade NEVER HAPPENED
As usual spouting lies big hoo ha then never spoknabout again as she got called out for lying....AGAIN🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 24
I don’t mean to be rude but does she even know what rape is? She says its happened to her “about” x number of times. Erm. When someone’s raped, there’s no “about” it… it’s a serious serious issue. It’s not something anyone wants to ever have to count almost as if it were a “notch on a bedpost”.

It makes a mockery of genuine victims. And I’m sorry if this offends anyone but but her bringing it all up now for the “new book” just reeks of desperation.

The thing is… very few people fall for her BS now. It’s the same thing every time. New bloke, loved up, best ever, engaged, more babies… honestly it is so bloody boring. She’ll be doing this when she’s 80. People are done with your bullshit Katie.
It won't stop until the media stop reporting on her. After the bankruptcy, hopefully criminal charges, apart from a pic of her with deflated lips and no hair extensions, it'd be great if they ignored her, forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That’s a lovely garden centre.
The place where the perverts hide behind the pansies to cop a look at the luscious skanky! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Also the place where SB tried to deposit all his lukshurry moters - until they told him to piss-off with all his old bangers (including skanky)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I think the answer is no, she really doesn’t understand what the word rape means. And you are not being offensive at all. I can’t even imagine being in such horrendous trauma because I had been raped and deciding to announce it in my magazine column and discuss it on breakfast tv. I would either report it to the police, if I felt I couldn’t do that I would deal with it privately.

I think your post was spot on x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So reckons she's too fragile to attend court, but not to fragile to try and get pregnant and have a baby. Make it make sense. ££££
Oh yes and not "too fwagyle" to stir up this shitstorm yet again for her own benefit eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well she doesn't have her in-house Usherette there any more since Bunty departed to bring her the popcorn, crisps, icecream and voddy
---

Or Jay Leno! I doubt he'd touch her with someone else's though :ROFLMAO:
---

So then. Are we to presume this garbage is not actually in print yet because otherwise the idiot publishers will be having to pulp tons of copies due to Libel issues, like happenned with AFP's Book of Lies?
She's waiting for Lego boy to get his John Bull printing set out.
---
We are forgetting another one - Rolf Harris.
In the bushes, when she was seven.
As he drew a picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

There are many things that disgust me about this vile piece of tit but the top two are the oh I’ve been raped 2 or 3 times and oh I’ve tried the suicide thing 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Seriously I can’t even explain how bleeping angry these two throwaway statements from her make me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
So who thinks KP has had a letter ( from the priory) about her mental health to give to the court?
But will the judge agree that she is unable to answer questions?

Reactions: 21
I’m sure Darth won’t be happy that skank has used a photo from one of her J-why-bother shoots for advertising her new deal with AliExpress! She’s pretty much saying that the JYY crap is from the same place 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So who thinks KP has had a letter ( from the priory) about her mental health to give to the court?
But will the judge agree that she is unable to answer questions?
I think it would be worthless. If she had any kind of genuine diagnosis preventing her for withstanding a court grilling, I think she would have produced it by now. As others have said, It's not likely that an independent consultant will willingly see her because they will see straight through her and be well aware of her real problems ( narcissism, psychosis, personality disorders?). She is basically a nasty bit of work that doesn't like having to face the music for her actions. That also makes her a coward.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I like the way his friends subtly drop in that she must have paid for the holiday, more for the BH.
Another one shes paying for 😂😂😂 what the duck does he actually do apart from being stuck to the Skank
---
Where are the drones lol no pictures as usual more lies and BS
---
She’s a bleeping nutter.Again it’s about HER,drones probably nothingto do with her.

Are the MM gates closed?
She always thinks everything is about her narcissism at its finest shes beyond deluded as usual

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.