Katie price #386 KP fake, false and a failure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching some old episodes of PA after they broke up. I didn't realize how much he loved Harvey. When he bought a new house he had a room just for Harvey, but she kept him from Peter. Can you imagine how different his life would have been šŸ˜¢ Peter had to put up with so much, she taught their children horrible words like touching boobies and girls peepees, his father had to explain no you don't do that, what kind of mother...she really is a degenerate. I like Peter so much more now.
---

I say Jimmy Saville! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
We are forgetting another one - Rolf Harris.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So reckons she's too fragile to attend court, but not to fragile to try and get pregnant and have a baby. Make it make sense. Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Well she said she would NEVER tell. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
if she had actually named someone to anyone(even accidentally letting it slip in 2009 so 15 years ago) the story with the person named would have been sold to the papers by now by whoever she told it to(she is now jumping on the band wagon of naming a person who you say assaulted you years ago when there can now be no evidence to prove if it is true or not(often ruining the persons lives)i bet it will be someone that is dead or someone that as all ready been named by others(and mud sticks)so she will be able to say look he did it to others as well
---
She really is ā€œaff her heidā€ isnā€™t she? Saying tha someone pretending to be a copper went to her house? If the police say they donā€™t believe, why donā€™t they warn her about doing things like this all the time and punish the stink bag? Grrr

Does anyone know that if Kipper gives a name for the r4pe that didnā€™t really happen, and they are now deceased, could their family members sue her for defamation or similar?
just like she said the police are investigating the death of Blade NEVER HAPPENED

Reactions: 38
if she had actually named someone to anyone(even accidentally letting it slip in 2009 so 15 years ago) the story with the person named would have been sold to the papers by now by whoever she told it to(she is now jumping on the band wagon of naming a person who you say assaulted you years ago when there can now be no evidence to prove if it is true or not(often ruining the persons lives)i bet it will be someone that is dead or someone that as all ready been named by others(and mud sticks)so she will be able to say look he did it to others as well
---

just like she said the police are investigating the death of Blade NEVER HAPPENED
Exactly that. It's been 15 years, the name would have been out there before now.

Why isn't this witch being charged with blackmail

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Baby JJs friends are worried!

(Sorry for the photos, canā€™t share the link for some reason!)
And there we have it the usual pattern of trapping the younger bloke whilst in the "honeymoon period" and insinuating she needs her 'the one' to save her from herself as she's suicidal from everything that's going on
Jesus it's like she's got a manual that she follows to the letter !!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Exactly that. It's been 15 years, the name would have been out there before now.

Why isn't this witch being charged with blackmail
i doubt she will actually name anyone she will be saying the police have told her to remove the name(before the book is published)due to being no evidence(or it was the worst rape they had ever seen so are prosecuting the person and she can not name him until after he is convicted) i would think once you name someone as raping you the police would have to investigate as a crime as been committed even if you did not want to press chargers(the police can press chargers without a victim giving evidence if there is enough to convict a person)

Reactions: 26
When she says well known celeb that could mean anything, I mean, she classes herself as a well known celeb.
Good point šŸ˜‚. I wonder if she ever remembers half the stuff she spouts out of her mouth? Maybe she doesn't even remember who she originally accused of raping her because she such a huge catalogue of lies behind heršŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

Reactions: 23
Well if she does name them I hope she will be ready for the massive law suit that will follow!
but often when you are saying it happened years ago(at least over 15 in this case)it is just your word against theirs and if that person as all ready been accused by others but not prosecuted due to no evidence(espec if they do lead a lifestyle that may make people think they are capable of it like you can see from past relationship how they treat people) some people will believe it and say well if 4 people have said it it must be true(i am sorry if people do not agree with me but i think if anyone is accused of something that happened years ago they should not be named until they are actually charged with it as naming someone but nothing comes of it often ruins their life

Reactions: 20
I reckon she was alluding to JL when she said Eamon and Ruth knew him. It was on This Morning after all.
If sheā€™s looking for money, JL doesnā€™t have it.

Iā€™m not going to defend JL though. I have too many friends whoā€™ve encountered him - but nothing to this effect.

Reactions: 25
Yes I'm sure there was a YouTube video or something when she was having something done and carl was saying why the hell do you do this to yourself and she was trying to get him to have something done and he looked really nauseous
So I don't think any blame can be put on the men to be honest as she obviously doesn't taken ANY advice of any kind off anyone!!
Even AFP has tried to stop her surgeries without any success.

Reactions: 17
So she's going to say who allegedly raped her in a new book. She refused to make an official statement to the police .. probably because it's all utterly bollocks.

If he really is/was a rapist she's allowed him to prey on other victims.

Or maybe the threats of telling all in a new book is blackmail. Pay off my debts or I'll tell everyone.
Ah, hello, Iā€™ve just had you for breakfast - so to speak!

you may have something there re bribery to pay her debts. She tried that with Dwight when her first Bankruptsy was coming up. Well watch this space!
---
Baby JJs friends are worried!

(Sorry for the photos, canā€™t share the link for some reason!)
Dear baybay JJ, please speak to all the men she has had kids with before you consider this option. Find out what DY, PA, and KH think of her as a Mother and how destructive she has been in their lives because of the kids she had with them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
just like when she says she was raped aged 7 it is all in her mind how come if a 7 year old was raped there seemed to be no report of it in any newspapers or on the news a rape of a 7 year old would have made the news even back in 1985(and the papers would have dragged it up as soon as she started out as Jordan yet nothing was mentioned until she started to say it in her books then it was not even in her first books but only later in fact the first mentioned it as she and her friends were lined up and he touched them later it changed to raped her

Reactions: 21
Let's take bets on the deceased celebrity then, I'm going with Michael winner šŸ¤¢
M Winner could be a possibility. I think she will go for JS it's a safe bet. I hope she does not go for JL - I think he has had enough tit sent his way with Ulrika.

Reactions: 11
just like when she says she was raped aged 7 it is all in her mind how come if a 7 year old was raped there seemed to be no report of it in any newspapers or on the news a rape of a 7 year old would have made the news even back in 1985(and the papers would have dragged it up as soon as she started out as Jordan yet nothing was mentioned until she started to say it in her books then it was not even in her first books but only later in fact the first mentioned it as she and her friends were lined up and he touched them later it changed to raped her
And her mum writes a book and doesnā€™t mention 1 rape let alone 3

Reactions: 32
Advertising Ali Express is about all sheā€™s good for cheap nasty tit just like her. She is certainly moving in the right direction
I wonder/wander whether it means she won't have to pay the 40% to HMRC as that charge was against Backgrid, JWhyWhy and OF..... Again, if that's true, it just goes to show how sly she is at avoiding paying any tax at all on her earnings. bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
A few comments on the latest post šŸ˜©
---
And there we have it the usual pattern of trapping the younger bloke whilst in the "honeymoon period" and insinuating she needs her 'the one' to save her from herself as she's suicidal from everything that's going on
Jesus it's like she's got a manual that she follows to the letter !!
He clearly hasnā€™t let his friends in on the ā€œarrangement/contractā€

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.