Katie Price #384 KP & JJ the lying, the witch and the JYY wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does mention a consultant now when she talks about the Priory I have noticed.
my bet is that they all have the grand titles of ‘consultant’ even the psychotherapists….its more the title of Psychologist or psychiatrist that counts - the consultant part could be added to anything.

Reactions: 21
Latest
KIppers' brain-dead fans have always had questionable eyesight. The only thing they have in common are their initials.
I bet Katie Perry is mortified and not the least bit flattered to be compared to that monster .... 😬 ....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree Skank is not capable of love, Harvey having multiple disabilities meant she could sell sob stories right from the get go, then once he was an adult and she was scared of him, off Harvey went. Skank has never had any intention of helping Harvey loose weight or encourage him to live as independently as he can. She still believes Harvey's situation will save her arse over and over. J&B were the next pawns in her fucked up warped game I hope that in time they'll see what their mother is like. With J&P Pete has brought them up.

It is incredibly sad that five children have been born to an hole that sees them in monetary terms, nowt less. I can't imagine what they've gone through. Skank only has herself to blame but she'll never sit down and admit being an absolute twit.
Looking at how the Skank and Edna have turned out, the spotlight is firmly on AFP as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: 18
my bet is that they all have the grand titles of ‘consultant’ even the psychotherapists….its more the title of Psychologist or psychiatrist that counts - the consultant part could be added to anything.
I mean, come on, even Tupperware have consultants lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Kp will be fuming her sisters pregnant
Whilst her womb remains barren

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh bleeping hell crappy tit duck fuckety bleeping duck Edna you bleep you told me you were on the pill and couldn't get pregnant. 😎
How did you find it Stan, no easy feat🐈 .... ... did you use a map then a magnifying glass? ...... to find the ` garden of paradise ` :sick: ... poor thing, I bet you're twwaamatised😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 16
STAN!!!!! You should’ve been triple bagged, 2 for the winky and 1 for her head
All i can remember of the incident was that i turned up to fit Edna's kitchen, she said "do you want a cup of tea before you start" i said "yes please" took a sip and that's it. Next thing i woke up on the kitchen floor pants round my ankles. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Katie Price #385 Skanky is running scared of going to jail, forgetting she's nothing but a great big FAIL!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Every time I see those tattoos I mis-read it as ‘baby reindeer’. So wish they’d had that! Much more suitable seeing as she’s an abusive, psycho, predatory monster 😁
At first glance I honestly read it as 'baby farting!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.